I just can't assimilate that we have a Satanic World Government

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
He did "become" a gibborim-- or a giant, if you're into the Septuagint.

I always found that wording odd...

Genesis 10:8-12
King James Version

8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

John K

Established
Nah, God is a spirit that floods the universe like The Force in Star Wars-
"Am I only a nearby God? Can you hide? I fill heaven and earth" (Bible: Jer 23:23/4)

and we can tap into that power to gain strength and power..:)
"Our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power" (1 Thess 1:5)

I must be honest, it's better to believe in something in this uncertain times.

I guess, it's must be a reason why satanist hate so much jesus.

Even inside the masonic rite, they step on the cross.

But well, I really believe the Vatican it's corrupted by satanist . And I think the Pope is a puppet for the elite.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I must be honest, it's better to believe in something in this uncertain times.

I guess, it's must be a reason why satanist hate so much jesus.

Even inside the masonic rite, they step on the cross.

But well, I really believe the Vatican it's corrupted by satanist . And I think the Pope is a puppet for the elite.
In “That Hideous Strength” a Freudian psychologist called “Frost” ushers the hero, Mark into a room where he is asked to carry out a satanic initiation.

The story reveals a lot, and sheds light on the topic of the OP (if you don’t mind a little reading @Johnny5)

Meanwhile, in the Objective Room, something like a crisis had developed between Mark and Professor Frost. As soon as they arrived there Mark saw that the table had been drawn back. On the floor lay a large crucifix, almost life size, a work of art in the Spanish tradition, ghastly and realistic. ‘We have half an hour to pursue our exercises,’ said Frost looking at his watch.

Then he instructed Mark to trample on it and insult it in other ways. Now whereas Jane had abandoned Christianity in early childhood, along with her belief in fairies and Santa Claus,

Mark had never believed in it at all. At this moment, therefore, it crossed his mind for the very first time that there might conceivably be something in it. Frost who was watching him carefully knew perfectly well that this might be the result of the present experiment. He knew it for the very good reason that his own training by the Macrobes had, at one point, suggested the same odd idea to himself. But he had no choice. Whether he wished it or not this sort of thing was part of the initiation.

‘But, look here,’ said Mark. ‘What is it?’ said Frost. ‘Pray be quick. We have only a limited time at our disposal.’ ‘This,’ said Mark, pointing with an undefined reluctance to the horrible white figure on the cross. ‘This is all surely a pure superstition.’ ‘Well?’ ‘Well, if so, what is there objective about stamping on the face? Isn’t it just as subjective to spit on a thing like this as to worship it? I mean–damn it all–if it’s only a bit of wood, why do anything about it?’

‘That is superficial. If you had been brought up in a non-Christian society, you would not be asked to do this. Of course, it is a superstition; but it is that particular superstition which has pressed upon our society for a great many centuries. It can be experimentally shown that it still forms a dominant system in the subconscious of many individuals whose conscious thought appears to be wholly liberated. An explicit action in the reverse direction is therefore a necessary step towards complete objectivity. It is not a question for a priori discussion. We find it in practice that it cannot be dispensed with.’

Mark himself was surprised at the emotions he was undergoing. He did not regard the image with anything at all like a religious feeling. Most emphatically it did not belong to that idea of the Straight or Normal or Wholesome which had, for the last few days, been his support against what he now knew of the innermost circle at Belbury. The horrible vigour of its realism was, indeed, in its own way as remote from that Idea as anything else in the room. That was one source of his reluctance. To insult even a carved image of such agony seemed an abominable act. But it was not the only source.

With the introduction of this Christian symbol the whole situation had somehow altered. The thing was becoming incalculable. His simple antithesis of the Normal and the Diseased had obviously failed to take something into account. Why was the crucifix there? Why were more than half the poison-pictures religious? He had the sense of new parties to the conflict–potential allies and enemies which he had not suspected before. ‘If I take a step in any direction,’ he thought, ‘I may step over a precipice.’

A donkey-like determination to plant hoofs and stay still at all costs arose in his mind. ‘Pray make haste,’ said Frost. The quiet urgency of the voice, and the fact that he had so often obeyed it before, almost conquered him. He was on the verge of obeying, and getting the whole silly business over, when the defencelessness of the figure deterred him.

The feeling was a very illogical one. Not because its hands were nailed and helpless, but because they were only made of wood and therefore even more helpless, because the thing, for all its realism, was inanimate and could not in any way hit back, he paused. The unretaliating face of a doll–one of Myrtle’s dolls–which he had pulled to pieces in boyhood had affected him in the same way and the memory, even now, was tender to the touch. ‘What are you waiting for, Mr Studdock?’ said Frost.

Mark was well aware of the rising danger. Obviously, if he disobeyed, his last chance of getting out of Belbury alive might be gone. Even of getting out of this room. The smothering sensation once again attacked him. He was himself, he felt, as helpless as the wooden Christ. As he thought this, he found himself looking at the crucifix in a new way–neither as a piece of wood nor a monument of superstition but as a bit of history. Christianity was nonsense, but one did not doubt that the man had lived and had been executed thus by the Belbury of those days. And that, as he suddenly saw, explained why this image, though not itself an image of the Straight or Normal, was yet in opposition to crooked Belbury. It was a picture of what happened when the Straight met the Crooked, a picture of what the Crooked did to the Straight–what it would do to him if he remained straight. It was, in a more emphatic sense than he had yet understood, a cross.

‘Do you intend to go on with the training or not?’ said Frost. His eye was on the time. He knew that those others were conducting their tour of inspection and that Jules must have very nearly reached Belbury. He knew that he might be interrupted at any moment. He had chosen this time for this stage in Mark’s initiation partly in obedience to an unexplained impulse (such impulses grew more frequent with him every day), but partly because he wished, in the uncertain situation which had now arisen, to secure Mark at once. He and Wither, and possibly (by now) Straik, were the only full initiates in the NICE. On them lay the danger of making any false step in dealing with the man who claimed to be Merlin and with his mysterious interpreter. For him who took the right steps there was a chance of ousting all the others, of becoming to them what they were to the rest of the Institute and what the Institute was to the rest of England. He knew that Wither was waiting eagerly for any slip on his own part. Hence it seemed to him of the utmost importance to bring Mark as soon as possible beyond that point after which there is no return and the disciple’s allegiance both to the Macrobes and to the teacher who has initiated him becomes a matter of psychological, or even physical, necessity.

‘Do you not hear what I am saying?’ he asked Mark again. Mark made no reply. He was thinking, and thinking hard because he knew, that if he stopped even for a moment, mere terror of death would take the decision out of his hands. Christianity was a fable. It would be ridiculous to die for a religion one did not believe. This Man himself, on that very cross, had discovered it to be a fable, and had died complaining that the God in whom he trusted had forsaken him–had, in fact, found the universe a cheat. But this raised a question that Mark had never thought of before. Was that the moment at which to turn against the Man? If the universe was a cheat, was that a good reason for joining its side? Supposing the Straight was utterly powerless, always and everywhere certain to be mocked, tortured, and finally killed by the Crooked, what then? Why not go down with the ship?

He began to be frightened by the very fact that his fears seemed to have momentarily vanished. They had been a safeguard…they had prevented him, all his life, from making mad decisions like that which he was now making as he turned to Frost and said, ‘It’s all bloody nonsense, and I’m damned if I do any such thing.’

Last edited:

John K

Established
In “That Hideous Strength” a Freudian psychologist called “Frost” ushers the hero, Mark into a room where he is asked to carry out a satanic initiation.

The story reveals a lot, and sheds light on the topic of the OP (if you don’t mind a little reading @Johnny5)
Very interesting. "It’s all bloody nonsense, and I’m damned if I do any such thing.’
It's really ridiculous, the masonery talks about liberty when the rites of iniciations are mandatory. There is no freedom in the masonery. Plus, they're satanits.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Very interesting. "It’s all bloody nonsense, and I’m damned if I do any such thing.’
It's really ridiculous, the masonery talks about liberty when the rites of iniciations are mandatory. There is no freedom in the masonery. Plus, they're satanits.
Unlike Mark in the story, who found himself in a place of doubt and indecision, looking over the edge into “objectivity” (or wounding his own soul), I think that even if you are not a Christian, you can find out a great deal about the reality of the death and resurrection of Jesus and discover for yourself if “Christianity is a fable” or not.

After all, if God can raise Jesus from the dead, as He told His disciples he would, that same God will carry through on his future promises relating to world events. Given that, Joshua’s challenge to “choose this day who you will serve” becomes urgent in the light of the times we live in.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I deny the power of Satan and God because I don't believe in their existence as physical identities.

I think the Good and Evil is inside our mind. We have positive or negative energy inside.

I think the people inside the Satanic World Government have Evil energy inside. For the momment , I don't think there is a physical identity of Evil like "Baphomet" or a "reptilian" or a "gray alien", sitting in the dark and managing the Evil Elite.

The evil Elite is a group of HUMANS with evil energy.
If you believe there is no God, then what do you believe created you and I as individuals.

meximonk

Star
Nah, God is a spirit that floods the universe like The Force in Star Wars-
"Am I only a nearby God? Can you hide? I fill heaven and earth" (Bible: Jer 23:23/4)

and we can tap into that power to gain strength and power..:)
"Our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power" (1 Thess 1:5)

The "Force" is witchcraft terminology, but you're not supposed to know that.

John K

Established
if you pour petrol on a car, it won’t produce motion. The energy must be applied to an engine, and that requires design. That doesn’t happen on its own.
That's why I said "complex energetic process". Our design is extreamely complex, the function of our brain, orgams, cells, antobodies, etc. And I think our body and our mind is the result of millions years of evolution.

But, I don't know who or what created the first spark. That's the mystery

meximonk

Star
That's why I said "complex energetic process". Our design is extreamely complex, the function of our brain, orgams, cells, antobodies, etc. And I think our body and our mind is the result of millions years of evolution.

I highly respect your honesty. You seem to geniunely seeking Truth, and using your brain to do it regardless what others say or do. I commend you. The Road of Truth has a lot of bandits and swindlers on it. It takes a lot to avoid the potholes.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

My interest in Evolution began years back when I chose it as a final year option for my degree. The case for its reliability is greatly overstated @Johnny5

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I believe in energy, I think we are energy, and I think we were created by a complex energetic process.
So does energy smile, love, laugh, have authority over your life, help you, guide you, speak to you and etc?

Moreso its a scientific fact that energy can't be created by nothing nor destroyed therefore how is that when a human dies their entire bodies shut down completely and there is no sign of life in them. In fact the flesh even gets eaten by maggots.

Last edited:
5 years ago, when somebody talked me about a Satanic World Government, I thought he was crazy and I said to myself, okay, there is a rich group of people whom control the world, but the are not satanist...

Now, 5 years after, I found this World Govement is completly SATANIC, but I just can't assimilated. Knowing the truth It's makes me feel really sad and insecure.
It's like finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

How do you handle all the information that we have? how do you assimilate that we have a Satanic World Government? any advise?
Took me a while to get my head around it, but I remember thinking to myself that I’d actually known all along, just hadn’t acknowledged that I knew.

I’ll never forget the feeling I had when I realised for sure. It’sdifferent for everyone I guess, but for me it was chem trails that started off the worm hole..soon after that I found out about satanic (Masonic) symbolism in corporate logos - that was a real mind blowing experience. It was particularly mind blowing because I remembered very well laughing at videos of people on Facebook, pointing these things out.

taking the red pill is a strange experience, although I’m glad I did it.