I hope this isn’t a bad sign for Amanda Bynes

polymoog

Superstar
I know...why do people do that? Especially women, how do they even think that’s attractive?
it could be a fad that migrated over to the west via india, but the usual indian nose piercings are a bit more tasteful.
i wouldnt be surprised if the elites pushed this as a psychological agenda in order for us to associate ourselves with livestock, along with tattoos since they think we are their livestock.

Lisa

Superstar
it could be a fad that migrated over to the west via india, but the usual indian nose piercings are a bit more tasteful.
i wouldnt be surprised if the elites pushed this as a psychological agenda in order for us to associate ourselves with livestock, along with tattoos since they think we are their livestock.
It’s as wonderful as those loop earrings that put big holes in peoples ears. Yuck! A manager I had had one that ripped so that was gross to have to look at that every time I saw him.

polymoog

Superstar
It’s as wonderful as those loop earrings that put big holes in peoples ears. Yuck! A manager I had had one that ripped so that was gross to have to look at that every time I saw him.
some people like to use their body as an artistic canvas. i am not one of them.
we should get back to amanda before we derail your thread.

Lisa

Superstar
Isn’t she usually going off the deep end when she colors her hair? Maybe that’s just when it’s wigs?

Johnny5

Veteran
I haven't seen pics of her in a long time. I would not have recognized her at all. Her face looks totally different now. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that she looks nothing like she used to.

Lisa

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
Amanda Bynes 'refusing to enter psychiatric facility after being ordered to by judge'

Deadlylady

Established
Amanda Bynes 'refusing to enter psychiatric facility after being ordered to by judge'
I still can't believe her situation. I thought she had gotten better a few years ago. But this doesn't look like she has changed a bit. The heart on her face is a real tattoo??
She drastically changed from her movie days. I wonder what triggered her to become this person which is very different from what she used to be. She used to be polite, smart and even at a young age very mature. It's like a huge trauma totally changed her forever.

Lisa

Superstar
I still can't believe her situation. I thought she had gotten better a few years ago. But this doesn't look like she has changed a bit. The heart on her face is a real tattoo??
She drastically changed from her movie days. I wonder what triggered her to become this person which is very different from what she used to be. She used to be polite, smart and even at a young age very mature. It's like a huge trauma totally changed her forever.
I know its a mystery how bad off she’s become...if you make it out of childhood in the movie industry sane..you’re very lucky!

Ya, it was reported that those are real tattoos on her face..why is all I have to say? I keep wondering if we will see a clean face soon, but it’s not looking good especially since they want her back in a psychiatric facility.