I hope this isn’t a bad sign for Amanda Bynes

I know...why do people do that? Especially women, how do they even think that’s attractive?
it could be a fad that migrated over to the west via india, but the usual indian nose piercings are a bit more tasteful.
i wouldnt be surprised if the elites pushed this as a psychological agenda in order for us to associate ourselves with livestock, along with tattoos since they think we are their livestock.

it could be a fad that migrated over to the west via india, but the usual indian nose piercings are a bit more tasteful.
i wouldnt be surprised if the elites pushed this as a psychological agenda in order for us to associate ourselves with livestock, along with tattoos since they think we are their livestock.
It’s as wonderful as those loop earrings that put big holes in peoples ears. Yuck! A manager I had had one that ripped so that was gross to have to look at that every time I saw him.

It’s as wonderful as those loop earrings that put big holes in peoples ears. Yuck! A manager I had had one that ripped so that was gross to have to look at that every time I saw him.
some people like to use their body as an artistic canvas. i am not one of them.
we should get back to amanda before we derail your thread.