I have a story.

Spades

Established
The Run aka Omaha Mining Company 19.PNG.jpg

Welcome to "The Run". AKA (although it is never called this except on maps, which is confusing...) "Omaha Mining Company". It is an gay bar with "all-ages" after hours dance club from 2-4pm.

Last edited:

Spades

Established

Attachments

Last edited:

Spades

Established
Not sure if anyone knows who this guy is... but this is his walk around the Old Market showing places that he KNEW to be trafficking.
Start at :54 seconds in.

If that video is not playing, search on YouTube for: A Walking Tour of p***phile Heaven Omaha NE REAL Legacy 2 by D avid S hurter

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not sure if anyone knows who this guy is... but this is his walk around the Old Market showing places that he KNEW to be trafficking.
Start at :54 seconds in.

If that video is not playing, search on YouTube for: A Walking Tour of p***phile Heaven Omaha NE REAL Legacy 2 by D avid S hurter
I was just about to post these videos! Did you post both of them? David Shurtur may be an "acquired taste" for some, but what he puts down in those 2 vids is undeniable. Unfortunately, Omaha punches waaaaaayyyy above its weight in terms of general corruption and specifically in terms of child endangerment and pedo issues. But the city is meticulous in keeping its false image presented to the nation and the world, so it continues to be a thinly veiled secret.

Spades

Established
The Old Market:

Hummel Park:

I only went to Hummel Park once. I'm not what you would call skittish, but the vibes at the bottom of that staircase were SO heavy, I refused to go up them and we left immediately.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I only posted the one because he was specifically speaking of The Run, but they are both very interesting, especially to me because those were my stomping grounds when I was young. I think it's on the first video that he goes by "The Antiquarium", which was my FAVORITE place because it was an old bookstore with all kinds of strange nooks and crannies (broken piano tucked in with the books). The owner was very strange. There were couches set up and always an array of older men (friends of the owner) sitting, drinking coffee. In the basement there was a record shop where teens went and hung out.

This building was at least 3 stories high. Once, with a friend, we snuck up the stairs to the top level. There were no books there. It was just a wide open loft, basically, no furniture other than maybe some tables. We kinda peeked from the stairs and something there scared me. My memory is so foggy (I was only 14-16 at the time). I remember there being a big circle drawn in chalk on the old wooden floor and what looked like blood stains. We ran back down the stairs and I'm sure that at the time we decided that we were just scaring ourselves. At some point in my young adult years, I heard rumors that there was sex trafficking there. It may have been my ex-boyfriend who told me this.

Okay, so here is the last bit of strangeness that is what led me to open my eyes and start researching this stuff. A few months ago, when the Epstein stuff broke, I was discussing it with a friend. She sent me a podcast that discussed the fr ank lin issue. I had never heard of it. No one had ever spoken about it, and I live here. I started looking into it, found the conspiracy of silence. When Troy Boner's face appeared on the screen... I was so traumatized.

My Mom. She was an addict in some form or other her whole life. She ended up taking methadone, legally. Single Mom, so we went with her to the "clinic" most of the time. There was another patient there who I would see from time to time. He had a very SCARY look about him, and he always dressed in this long coat, strange hat and boots and it was mostly his eyes that scared me. Well, one day (when I was about 10, I'm guessing), he sat down next to me on one of the couches in the waiting room. I was reading and he started to kind of talk to me. I don't remember what he said, but as soon as my Mom saw him talking to me she came over, starting screaming at him and literally punch him and knocked him over the couch. When I asked her why she did that she said never to talk to him because he was part of a sex ring. Now, I was 10 and I didn't really understand. But when I saw Troy Boner on that documentary... I was shaken to the bone. I bawled my eyes out. That man may have been a victim, but was also a FULL BLOWN predator. I would never forget those eyes.

That is how I found Shurter, searching for other information. No one will talk about it around me. I wish my Mom was still alive so I could have asked her. She ran in some wild, wild circles before she had kids. She would have had the real answers. I'm terrified of my own city now. I'll post the other video of his walking tour and the one of Hummel Park.
Interesting that the gay bar is called "The Run". The half-a-mile-or-so circuit which Shurter details in his video where the underage male victims are/were trafficked is known as the "Milk Run". If random people such as you and I know this stuff, it ridiculous to assert the police dont, especially since Shurter just proved how much of this activity is literally taking place right under their noses.

Spades

Established
Interesting that the gay bar is called "The Run". The half-a-mile-or-so circuit which Shurter details in his video where the underage male victims are/were trafficked is known as the "Milk Run". If random people such as you and I know this stuff, it ridiculous to assert the police dont, especially since Shurter just proved how much of this activity is literally taking place right under their noses.
It was actually just called "The Run" and it is VERY suspect that they called this place the same thing. There is no signage on the outside of it whatsoever, but they do have "The Run" written on the wall inside and use it on their flier.

Attachments

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It was actually just called "The Run" and it is VERY suspect that they called this place the same thing. There is no signage on the outside of it whatsoever, but they do have "The Run" written on the wall inside and use it on their fliers. I've found out some more since I started digging but I'm not even posting that. I kinda wish I didn't post this! =O My keyboard is stuck on italics for some reason. I'm not trying to be dramatic. =) The walk that Shurter did to show you the run was still going on when I was a young adult... there were always kids at that bus station just hanging around. My bus stop was right across the street and once guy drove around the block 2x, then whipped a U turn to try to pick me up... to which I responded by yelling and cussing at him. But they've closed the Greyhound bus station down so no one goes there anymore.
As a kid, there was no mercy for adults whom tried to pick us up. Maybe that was wrong of us, but dont try and pick up underage gang members lol

Noname

Rookie
Gosh, that's so messed! We always think that sex rings are a very distant threat, but people may be running them in our own neighborhood, that's scary. I'm glad you were able to safely get out of this situation, @Spades

Last edited: