I feel we are going to the Slaughterhouse

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Lovely video, very emotional.
But, why God looks like a human in the video? And why God is a man?
It doesn't make sense.

Humans need a physical representation of God . But the bible don't say that God is human or male.
What if God is just energy?

First,:we need to define the concept of God. :)
The Bible indicates that God made man in His image, not the other way around. It is also true that God uses anthropomorphisms to describe Himself in the Bible, but equally he describes himself like a mother hen with her chicks!!! People do seem to struggle a lot with metaphor though...

Tidal

Star
Well, looks interested. I wish I could believe in something.
For now, I'm still searching about the relation between Jesus and Horus.
I hope Jesus were real...
How it was your experience?? If you can share :)

1- Horus was just one of the many egyptian fake "gods" and looked like a bloody parrot, Jesus had nothing to do with him..:)

2- Jesus was real enough and seen by thousands of people, heck he was almost as big as Elvis..:)
"Large crowds from Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)

3- I was an unhappy wimpy kid because I could never accept all the bull that was being heaped on me and other kids by our parents, teachers and society. Then in my early teens I began remembering some of the things Jesus said about rejecting the stupid world and I thought "this guy rocks", so I rebelled against the world and have been happy doing my own thing ever since, and am now the strongest person I know..:)
If you LIKE Jesus, it means you've logged onto him, and his power will begin downloading into you bit by bit and you'll grow stronger and stronger, you don't even have to go to church if you don't want..:)

"Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with POWER" ( 1 Thess 1:5)
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of POWER"- (2 Tim 1:7)
"I am full of POWER, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord" (Micah 3:8 )
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world...they have divine POWER to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty POWER" (Ephesians 6:10)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer, everybody tried to touch him because POWER was coming from him" (Luke 6:12-19)
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that POWER has gone out from me." ( Luke 8:46)

Riptide

Established
This is going to be like the Walking Dead show come to life only the “zombies” are those who were vaccinated and asleep vs the survivors who have to fend for themselves.
Ever see the movie "The Invasion"?