I feel we are going to the Slaughterhouse

John K

Established
I'm afraid that covid vaccine end with the human race...

I feel that I'm living a nightmare... Our rulers are Satanists!
And just 0,00000000001 % of the people on this earth know that information.

What's next?
Follow the georgia guidestone?
It's so sick.

Am I over exaggerating?
Somebody can see any light at the end of the tunnel?

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
@Red Sky at Morning Yes that movie is captivating.
@John K
I think this Covid is just a distraction, I was way more worried during the ebola crisis.
If we refuse the vaccine what happens anyway? What can force us to comply? They can't deport billions of people without a popular uprising, they're not that stupid.
In the end God is having the last word and we should stop with this false perception that they're so clever and everything always goes as planned for them. The number game is clearly against them but what should worry us its their attempt to make us fight each others because it sounds like their plan B if they don't get what they want from that pandemic.

Tidal

Star
..what if the next apparition of jesus is fake?

Well he won't arrive quietly in town on a bus, instead it should be quite a show so make sure your camcorders charged up..:)-

"Wars, rumours of wars, false christs, earthquakes, famines, persecutions, darkened sun and moon, falling stars, shaken planets.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now, and never to be equalled again.
At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.

What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!"
- Jesus of Nazareth, Mark ch 13

polymoog

Superstar
Am I over exaggerating?

i dont know, but im excited and having a good time!!
i LOVE opposing insurmountable odds and fighting for truth! its all about the struggle.

really, how many times can they kill you?
going down fighting? now thats where its at!!

Cintra

Star

I feel that I'm living a nightmare... Our rulers are Sataniste!
And just 0,00000000001 % of the people on this earth know that information.

What's next?
Follow the georgia guidestone?
It's so sick.

Am I over exaggerating?
You seem to be worried about a lot of things.
However bad the world is just concentrate on making the bit that is your life, better.

Like you can't change what the government's do, but you can change things in your own life.

If you have a religion you should pray, or meditate, or whatever. See if that can ease you concern, and see if you can find ways to make yourself feel more in control of your fate.

And like the book said...

DON'T PANIC!!!!

polymoog

Superstar
What kind of fight?

There is no fight. The 99, 99 % of humans are sleeping !! And they will continue sleeping.... :S
the fight against the elites... the fight to wake them up.
maybe theyll stay asleep, but i will continue to try to wake them up.

John K

Established
]

Like you can't change what the government's do
That's Sad. If everybody thinks like that... Nobody will do anything to fight again this sataniste government.

See if that can ease you concern, and see if you can find ways to make yourself feel more in control of your fate.
Yes, I'm trying to do that.
But sometimes... I feel like if I do nothing about this sataniste government...someday...I will wake up, look the news, and read that people are dying because of the vaccine.
I have the feeling that the illuminatis are preparing something really BIG.

John K

Established
If we refuse the vaccine what happens anyway? What can force us to comply?
Ohh they probably have so many ideas.. If you refuse the vaccine, you will not have permition to work, to get public transportation, to go to the bank etc etc

In the end God is having the last word and we should stop with this false perception that they're so clever and everything always goes as planned for them
I hope,the bible say that satan will lose the fight.

Cintra

Star
Well... I don't know right now.
Exactly.

Just concentrate on the things you can do right now, until you get a plan for the big stuff.

tbh, your OP made it sound like you were getting pretty stressed about this stuff. So all I was trying to say was 'try not to worry too much'.
If I misread your post, then please forgive me.