I can't quite believe we're here

justjess

Superstar
Back in 2011/2012 we all discussed this, whether it was having a blast in Tinychat or playing stupid word games, you think it's at least 20 years off, put it to the back of your mind & carry on with your day. Having a 12 year head start always helps eh?
Who is this??

Who did you “get on with”? I’m not putting you on the spot lol. No one comes here referencing being here in 2011 without wanting people to figure it out :)
Kat, Laya, Tai, Star, RaEliz, a few others. Very true just thought I'd see what the deal was.

Paging @Sarge - your turn to guess

As for the OP - it is definately surreal. never thought I’d see the day truly.

Pretty much everyone from back then is gone now
Sarge will twig, that's if he even remembers.

It's bonkers, I was casually observing January/February I thought here we go, we've had Sars, zika, ebola now this shite and I thought it would disappear then they started chucking out 33s (read: Scottish Rite) & multiples and it dawned on me that it wasn't going anywhere soon. I knew something was coming, expected a Gladio terror psy-op pin pricking strategy of tension type deal not this.

justjess

Superstar
Sarge will twig, that's if he even remembers.

It's bonkers, I was casually observing January/February I thought here we go, we've had Sars, zika, ebola now this shite and I thought it would disappear then they started chucking out 33s (read: Scottish Rite) & multiples and it dawned on me that it wasn't going anywhere soon. I knew something was coming, expected a Gladio terror psy-op pin pricking strategy of tension type deal not this.
I’ve had a bad feeling in my gut since Early February and a general overwhelming sense of dread to go with it since around the same time. First I thought it was an overreaction to the virus news.. now I’m convinced it’s always been more then that. None of the other virus that floated around gave me a feeling even remotely similar.

I’ve had a bad feeling in my gut since Early February and a general overwhelming sense of dread to go with it since around the same time. First I thought it was an overreaction to the virus news.. now I’m convinced it’s always been more then that. None of the other virus that floated around gave me a feeling even remotely similar.
I can't get my head around how many birds this one stone has taken out, they had to have used a quantam computer.

Sarge

Rookie
Why is deadmau5 ringing bells for me

I remember someone who introduced me to his music, and was a regular on the tinychat days. Then went on to DJing or something and was british male?

Remembering the tinychat stuff now, there was someone else there that was a regular that i really got along with. She was a mum, and had a pic of herself as the DP on the old boards, lived in the states. I wish this shit was archived!