I asked a Rabbi about the Talmud and the Iluminati

Antipapirus

Established
I did something that I never had the courage to do

I confronted a Rabbi with the the Talmud and Israel"s role in the global demonic evil conspiracy, what he said still gives me chills...

Before I start I must point that im spiritual, I don't consider my self Jewish anymore, I was a hard right wing IDF soldier and what I did right here is totally not recommended !!!
i don't believe in coincidence and I asked my higher self to guide me tot he right source and it did, so let's begin...

I entered the Rabbi"s room and after I warmed him up a little I went straight to the subject

- I presented him what I found out about the Talmud - the dark side of it
- I presented him with facts that people that call themselves Jews are behind everything that's evil for the last thousand years - minimum

- I told him what I witnessed in my 3 years of serving in the IDF

- I confronted him with the fact that almost all major religious leaders in Israel are a bunch of demonic lunatics - search about Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.

What he told me next blew my mind !!!

After the Jewish people were outcasted by the Roman empire the whole community was devastated, their holy temple was gone, all their power was gone and they found themselves looking for guidance and leadership.

The ones that filled this role were mainly from the same fanatic sect that caused the temple distruction and were responsible for the suffering the Romans inflicted upon the jews.

These leaders created a system in which only their pupils and servants would enter.

The communities that were spared these fanatics, looked up to Rabbis to lead them, so these Rabbis became kings, adored by the peoples like goods and treated with enormous wealth and power - this creates the EGO conflict in every human and many of them were seduced by it.

These leaders wrote a code of law called the TALMUD, it was written in such a way that only through interpretation it could be understood, that's the magic of all Jewish "evil" books

There are 2 forms of interpretations - the strict one and the light one

That's why many Jews don't see the evil things because to them it means something different than for those from the other group - that's the magic - that's why so many Jews practice totally different types of Judaism but they are under the same umbrella.

Places of power will always attract ambitious men with big egos and they will always get corrupted by the power and the people themselves - the masses of Jews wants their rabbi to have wealth , a big house, they lose their selves in him and come to him for advice about almost anything, and by that they are corrupting him.

He told me he had a 40 min conversation with someone who went to a store and he wanted a discount - the store worker wanted to help and offered him to purchase through his worker card and get a 10% discount but that by "law" is called "GEZEL" [ something like stealing ] - this guy drove the rabbi crazy about what he should do for 40 minutes !!! instead of simply understanding that it doesn't matter to GOD such miniscule things that weren't even thought off when the bible was writen.

About what we do with the Palestinians he said that has deeply concerned because he sees the same wheel spinning again - jews have power again - their leaders are fanatics and the Roman empire is coming back to haunt us again - the balance of power is turning and when time comes we will have a lot of explaining to do.

He warned me not to do such a thing again because he is a part of a small group of Rabbis that think this way and most others will not take this well - really really not well!

DesertRose

Superstar
I see the wheel turning or the noose tightening around them as well.
I think that rabbi is one from the suppressed sects.
Glad you left behind that 'my tribe/ sect/ nation right or wrong' mindset. It is immoral.
It would have been interesting to see his response about what signs he saw of the wheel turning

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Is he a Naturei Karta Rabbi?

I will not disclose much about him out of respect and fear of exposing him, he is a small locality Rabbi, something modest and old school, he has a small group of followers.

I must say I do not know what stream of Judaism he is related with - I heard about him from a good friend of mine who knows my ideas and beliefs and recommended him - I believe that true Rabbis have powers far above regulars humans , they can heal and see the future [ one of many futures but still ] , they can guide you if you are in need of guidance, that's why I wanted to see him and I got the courage to ask him these questions.

rainerann

Star
@Antipapirus have you ever read The Jewish Wars by Josephus. A lot of what the rabbi said can be confirmed by this book. Not all of it. Josephus does appear to favor the idea of the Jewish monarchy continuing despite the turbulence of the time.

You might still find it useful if you haven’t read it already.

Antipapirus

Established
@Antipapirus have you ever read The Jewish Wars by Josephus. A lot of what the rabbi said can be confirmed by this book. Not all of it. Josephus does appear to favor the idea of the Jewish monarchy continuing despite the turbulence of the time.

You might still find it useful if you haven’t read it already.

I haven't read it but I got so much info about the whole thing I had enough, there are subjects that can be researched for eternity.
because I lived among the Jewish sheeple and I was a sheep my self I truly understand the system and I know the history of it - that's why I got to this sensitive subjects only long after I was awakened and researched many conspiracies.

I'm now working on a future instead of a past, its time to create the new reality we are all going to - not all to the same reality but we are all going.

SkepticCat

Veteran
It seems to me we have a massive political opportunity all across the world right now owing to these 'conspiracy theories' - even if they're not necessarily all true. My point is, we have the opportunity to overthrow not just the Old World Order like 'they' wish to do but their New World Order, as well. Political awareness in a world with instant communication and distrust of government and the status quo could lead to great things. I imagine the 'Elite' knows this exact thing and dread it - mass political awareness will be the end of them.

What I'm talking about is a worldwide regime overthrow. We've had various incarnations of the United Nations for over a century yet they've never achieved peace and disarmament and we've had two world wars. Obviously, the so called 'leaders' we have now should therefore not be allowed to lead. The world also faces grave ecological challenges and a heinously uneven income distribution, challenges that likewise go unresolved, in fact worsening.

I say we get rid of these occultist fools and start over, building something better. Global disarmament would be a great start. If people were to collectively demand this it would happen.

My point in relation to the context of your thread post here is political awareness has to be raised and it needs to start somewhere. In practical terms I suggest you log onto the IDF website or It's social media accounts and link this thread. You're talking to an echo chamber in here; real change will come from starting more people on the track of questioning the political status quo. If you as an Israeli and IDF soldier speaks out against the IDF and expose the talmudic connection it should cause some to start thinking about just what it is they're doing and whether they really want to be part of that.

In short: It's the classical problem of waking up the masses. But, in this Facebook day and age reaching a huge number of people has never been easier. Exposing the dark controllers of this world will necessarily cause the responsible and politically alert individual to stop cooperating and supporting a dysfunctional and injust system. The only sensible thing is to make the attempt because we face a very dark future otherwise. So, take an active stance and go and put this thing on the IDF's accounts. ;-)

I try to speak out as much as possible about these things. If Revelation prophecy has to unfold ib the darkest possible way then so be it - but to me it makes sense striking back...

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
It seems to me we have a massive political opportunity all across the world right now owing to these 'conspiracy theories' - even if they're not necessarily all true. My point is, we have the opportunity to overthrow not just the Old World Order like 'they' wish to do but their New World Order, as well. Political awareness in a world with instant communication and distrust of government and the status quo could lead to great things. I imagine the 'Elite' knows this exact thing and dread it - mass political awareness will be the end of them.

What I'm talking about is a worldwide regime overthrow. We've had various incarnations of the United Nations for over a century yet they've never achieved peace and disarmament and we've had two world wars. Obviously, the so called 'leaders' we have now should therefore not be allowed to lead. The world also faces grave ecological challenges and a heinously uneven income distribution, challenges that likewise go unresolved, in fact worsening.

I say we get rid of these occultist fools and start over, building something better. Global disarmament would be a great start. If people were to collectively demand this it would happen.

My point in relation to the context of your thread post here is political awareness has to be raised and it needs to start somewhere. In practical terms I suggest you log onto the IDF website or It's social media accounts and link this thread. You're talking to an echo chamber in here; real change will come from starting more people on the track of questioning the political status quo. If you as an Israeli and IDF soldier speaks out against the IDF and expose the talmudic connection it should cause some to start thinking about just what it is they're doing and whether they really want to be part of that.

In short: It's the classical problem of waking up the masses. But, in this Facebook day and age reaching a huge number of people has never been easier. Exposing the dark controllers of this world will necessarily cause the responsible and politically alert individual to stop cooperating and supporting a dysfunctional and injust system. The only sensible thing is to make the attempt because we face a very dark future otherwise. So, take an active stance and go and put this thing on the IDF's accounts. ;-)

I try to speak out as much as possible about these things. If Revelation prophecy has to unfold ib the darkest possible way then so be it - but to me it makes sense striking back...

The general mindset here is: "kill the messenger" - and by that I mean I won't reach nobody here, the things that are coming from peoples mouth are so satanic and crazy sometimes it scares me - I was one of those people so I know how they will react if I try to confront them directly - my way of changing is energetically - some are working on the physical level it have a different path

mecca

Superstar

Good post, I agree. But it was funny that you wrote this cause a lot of your posts have been about being frustrated with the masses and their inability to realize what's going on. I think it will be extremely difficult to achieve what you're saying but it's definitely not impossible and the internet is extremely useful.