I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

As a Gnostic Christian, I follow the esoteric teachings of Jesus.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This fits perfectly with the bibles teachings that we are to judge all things and hold to the good.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

This is a compulsion to be our own masters instead of just kowtowing to someone else’s opinions.

This is also why Christians used their inquisitions on us. Freedom of thought was not allowed by Christianity.

A concept and freedom that Christians now seem to promote.

Many Christians follow the teachings of, to us, a genocidal and infanticidal demiurge, Yahweh.

How Christians can see him as a good god is beyond me and Christians shy away from any apologetics as to why they think such a satanic god is good.

I see my judgements as more moral than that immoral demiurge and that is why I have rejected him for Jesus.

Do you follow 1 Thessalonians 5:21, or do you let someone else do your judging for you?

Regards
DL

Daciple

Star
I am my highest authority, judge and guide.
Actually you are none of those things, you are not I AM, you are not the Highest Authority, you are not your Judge and you dont guide yourself. The Great I AM is your Highest Authority and Judge regardless of what you choose to think or believe however it is clear that He isnt your guide. Your guide is probably some Demon that pumps you full of the Self Righteousness and Hatred you have towards the Highest Authority and your Judge.

Repent and come to know the Great I AM and have a Personal Relationship with Him, so that you no longer need to Fear His Judgement upon your life and instead He becomes the minister to your soul in Grace, Mercy and Love and guides you into the Truth.

Thanks for this.

So you think a genocidally and infanticidal prick of a god has good morals do you?

Is it moral to kill when you can just as easily cure the way your prick of a god did?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This fits perfectly with the bibles teachings that we are to judge all things and hold to the good.

This is a compulsion to be our own masters instead of just kowtowing to someone else’s opinions.

This is also why Christians used their inquisitions on us. Freedom of thought was not allowed by Christianity.

Many Christians follow the teachings of, to us, a genocidal and infanticidal demiurge, Yahweh.

How Christians can see him as a good god is beyond me and Christians shy away from any apologetics as to why they think such a satanic god is good.

I see my judgements as more moral than that immoral demiurge and that is why I have rejected him for Jesus.

Do you follow 1 Thessalonians 5:21, or do you let someone else do your judging for you?

Regards
DL
Indeed.

... you are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting. DANIEL 5:27

SquaredCircle

Established

Regards
DL
Im a hermetic and ex Orthodox Christian ! I believe we are god . Athanasius was very close ! The Orthodox Church has the closest mystical theology left , but her Church is wrought with unbending man made garbage !
Love , Light and Intent !
We are God and no faith is going to save you ! Its eternal work of the mystery schools ! Thats my opnion .

Im a hermetic and ex Orthodox Christian ! I believe we are god . Athanasius was very close ! The Orthodox Church has the closest mystical theology left , but her Church is wrought with unbending man made garbage !
We are God and no faith is going to save you ! Its eternal work of the mystery schools ! Thats my opnion .
Nice to see someone making sense in this den of senselessness.

Scriptures and Jesus urge us to step up to our potential and most here step back from the challenge.

You think like a Gnostic Christian.

Pleased to meet you.

The Eastern Orthodox church is an improvement to the Western church, but not that much better given that, as you say, they have lost their way from mysticism and their esoteric content and went into supernatural, --- and to me, --- stupid thinking.

Have you read or heard this scholar?

She talks of the days that you and I would have enjoyed a lot more than today, given that we think.

Regards
DL

SquaredCircle

Established
Nice to see someone making sense in this den of senselessness.

Scriptures and Jesus urge us to step up to our potential and most here step back from the challenge.

You think like a Gnostic Christian.

Pleased to meet you.

The Eastern Orthodox church is an improvement to the Western church, but not that much better given that, as you say, they have lost their way from mysticism and their esoteric content and went into supernatural, --- and to me, --- stupid thinking.

Have you read or heard this scholar?

She talks of the days that you and I would have enjoyed a lot more than today, given that we think.

Regards
DL
Thanks

Serveto

Star
I've been meaning to ask, and hope it doesn't take the thread too off track. You might have to excuse my impertinence, which seems surpassed, in this case, by your hubris, but if you are either god or God, then why did you let my parakeet die :)?

elsbet

Superstar
The Rembrandt (the writing on the wall) is amazing, have you seen it? I have been to see it quite a few times.
Unfortunately, no... we landed in Gatwick, when visiting England, and stayed in London, only for another day or so, before heading to my parents house, in Wales. While there, though-- and still a bit giddy from jetlag-- I distinctly remember the first ad I saw, on the wall of The Underground-- At times like this, it needn't be Hell... with Nicotonelle!

English advertising... very clever-- but I would have preferred a look at the Rembrandt.

Beat me to it, @Red Sky at Morning :)

My authority comes from myself ! Only when you recognise the foreign institution and stalk your self importance will anything make sense . Books , theories and gods are psychobabble . There are few books that teach in pure Intent .
I agree, but given the wording, I am not sure if the analogies I used to interpret your words are correct.

Your education shows.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
I enjoy your posts ! Most people here seem very Christian/Evangelical
Indeed.

Most intelligent posters are happy to let them continue to idol worship their genocidal Yahweh/Allah, but those who live by the Golden Rule will try to fight that evil thinking as it has produced homophobic and misogynous religions that continue to victimize better than half the planet.

A a Gnostic Christian and universalist, I have tied the righteousness of god to equality because if any god would lose any of the souls he created, it would be his fault and not that of the created person or their nature.

After all, none of us can change our natures.

That does not mean we cannot change our minds and changing the minds of those that think a genocidal god is good sure need changing and that is my motivation.

For evil to grow, all the good people need do is let those poor thinkers stew in their own juices.

I like to stir the pot and correct as lovingly as possible. This, of course, is not how the evil ones see it most of the time.

They would be more tolerable if they were decent apologists for their religions but unfortunately, most here are just trolls who quote away without thinking or dealing with the issues presented.

I hope you have a thick skin to go along with your decent POV.

Regards
DL

Thank you ! Religion is a very evil opposition structured dragon
The serpent of old was a well respected archetype. Medicine used it as it's emblem in a Kundalini type of way and Moses had a serpent headed staff and his priests used the serpent as their emblem.

The new serpent and dragon, religions, are not worthy of respect.

I hope you use your intelligence to further our side. Religions are dying but many still suffer from it's vile presence.

Regards
DL

For over 30 yrs Ive been heavily involved in Toltec Wisdom and Ive been a member of a secret society that pre dates the Masons . I was a Christian for many years , but left over church authorities and the coupling of Jesus to Yahweh.
Wise of you.

That was a mistake that Constantine forced down the churches throat when he bought them out.

I dislike the Rome created Jesus that most know as his moral tenets, while better than his genocidal fictitious Father, fall short way too often. I especially dislike his no divorce and substitutional punishment policies.

I like the Gnostic Christian Jesus though as he work to free us from organized religions instead of the other Jesus who wants to slave u to them.

Here us how the gnostic Christian Jesus expresses himself.

"See how they run" --- expresses how I see the average sheeple Christian reacts to it.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Regards
DL

Mine? Allah.
What makes you think Allah would be a good source of morals for you to follow?

I take it that your Allah is Yahweh, the genocidal Abrahamic god.

He seems to make two different types of souls. One first class for men and others that are second class for women, as shown by your Sharia Law and Qur'an.

Regards
DL