I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

The book of Matthew was talks about you must and shall love or worship your god !
No love under demands is love ! Jesus was a illuminated teacher who taught the poor , uneducated , thiefs , whores , and scum that they too could become FREE by turning inward and away from religion, temples and churches . Satan and God as a sunday school lesson do not exist .
Evil is evident were deception lies masked as love . Religion is truly evil and accepting the Torah , Quran or OT is just foolish , unless you as a man want to lord over others with malice and hate .
Look when you walk around believing you’re your own god that is luciferianism 101. I don’t know how what you said has anything to do with anything but that’s what it is.

I also think the “religion is the blame for everything”is low hanging fruit used by people who wish to be seen as enlightened. And I say that because those people usually (not always) ignore what the people in power do right in front of them to rail against religion. You do know they also try to tell people they’re their own gods to right? Would you deem them good or evil? And before you answer remember what website we’re on.

If you actually read the Torah then you’d understand it wasn’t for everyone. It was for ONE nation of people and was supposed to govern their relationship with their God and amongst themselves. Then the outsider luciferians came into the picture and muddied everything

Spades

Established
If you cannot make a moral judgement on genocide, or if it is better to cure than kill, I have no interest in discussing anything with you.

Reciprocity is fair play. Give an answer to my question, as I did yours above, and we can continue.

Regards
DL
Well that sounds like a big, fat cop out to me.

I actually appreciate your post. I've been trying to pin down this "Gnostic" bullshit for a minute now. With all of their "embrace your darkness" and upside down pentagrams. Not saying this is all gnostics, but the ones I've come across lately. Your thoughts here are helping me to form an opinion.

My opinion is that you are self-righteous "pricks" with a god complex. You may have esoteric knowledge and understand that you can form your reality and manipulate energies, but you are not a god. You are under the rule of the universe, just like everything else, and you will obey it's laws. Everything below that is fine to sort out in an intelligent manner and I'm guessing the real thing holding you back is your ego, which sounds a LOT like the rest of the other religions saying MY way is the ONLY way. So... Pfffttttt to you, my guy. Pfffttttt to you.

Cintra

Star
Not to be argumentative, but just to put another side of things.

I know people who are Christians, and they would never r*pe or enslave.

They are good people who live good lives, and who believe that the bible encourages them to lead better ones.

As you say, many evil things have been done in the name of God, and by the words of the bible and other religious books. But not everyone should be tarred with the same brush.
Not everyone looks for the worst in these things and then tries to emulate it.

There are good people out there, of all religions.

Spades

Established
A group of people created a God ( Yahweh) that modelled their desires to kill other people , r*pe , enslave , charge interest and in general be very horrible people . Yet out of all the mayhem they create it is God’s will and his dealings with his one and chosen people the Israelites .
All men want power , and all men want a clean concise ! What better way to get a guilt free nights sleep after you kill women and children and take their land in the name of God than to have God bless you for murder and r*pe !
Worse than all of this was the fact that if the Jews did not follow Gods plans of death for other tribes , he was going to kill and curse his chosen people for disobedience.

Samson bet his wedding guests they could not solve a riddle ! The riddle was impossible to guess and Samson had no fear of putting up a prize he could not afford ! Samson told Delilah the tail of the lion he slew and its carcass was now filled with bee’s making honey !
The wedding quests pestered Delilah for the answer to the riddle and Samson had to pay a prize he did not own ! Thats a big problem, but fret not as Samson was Yahweh’s man and he delivered Samson onto a tribe that he could kill and take their treasures to pay his debt to the wedding quests who picked “ Honey “ as the answer to Samson’s riddle !

That is one horrible story of a very sick people with an even more disturbed God. If you think that layers of theological bullsnip can explain away the death and destruction of Yahweh, then there is little help for Christianity
My thought is that those who need to put names to and glorify "gods" are in fact in search of a means to control their surroundings and reality (or just indoctrinated into this thought pattern). This includes worship of the self. By all means... learn and digest the stories of the past. Knowledge is, indeed, power. But knowing our own insignificance or significance in the scheme of the universe shouldn't be scary. It's all the same thing. It's all our perception of our relative reality and our intent. Arguing the stories is absurd in my eyes. And it is the exact thing which leads to a power struggle... to death in the name of gods. Control and power and herd mentality.

DavidSon

Star
Genetic screening , AI and eugenics is the future and it needs to be embraced in order for man to advance.
Our accent into trans-humanism will save what is decent about man ! Man is a foul beast that has the ability to live in harmony, but chooses to live in strife . At the centre of the worlds strife is religion and the anti- religious communists .
Ok now you really lost me. :D

I respect your opinion but I don't share the same extreme revulsion for traditional religion. You mention gnosis, transceding self-importance, and focusing our gaze inward- but I believe that can be done under the banner of a religion or not. No matter our culture it's only an outer garment covering the true (spiritual) self.

They may be yet primitive, but where would civilization be without the codes and expectations revealed within Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Native American, etc. etc. spirituality? If people actually lived up to the authentic ideals there would be no crime and therefore no punishments. I heard an argument recently that since the Catholic church's decline society in the west has degraded morally- it's an interesting thought.

You shouldn't take the Old Testament too personally. The tales of that era represent the mindset of that time, or at least what 3rd century BC scribes imagined as the mindset. People were warriors. Hammurabi's Code (1750 BC) isn't an eloquent treatise on peace and self-realization either. These were laws for when someone was maimed in a fight or rules about trading slaves. Ancient humans acted cruelly. in some ways it's accurate to say we've always been at war. You ever read the Chinese classic called 3 Kingdoms? They were vicious bro. Average religious people don't cherish the stories of King David's slaughters as much a recognizing it as a period of history and one man's connection to HIS God.

A lot of what you say I agree with, hopefully we can build on that. Peace.

Spades

Established
Had man worked on destroying his self importance rather than fearing death we would a world free of controlling religions. Mans fear and insecurities create redemption in unknown gods and vengeful end times .
So how are you able to say with a clear conscious that you are... we are... gods? Self important, say you not?

Spades

Established
Just getting a lot of mixed signals, like you are confused... It's okay to be confused. We all are just trying to make our way in the dark unless we subscribe to a predetermined "god". But... you say you've followed this for 30+ years so I guess I expect some answers from you. Define GOD.

Wigi

Veteran
@Nagul
A true Father longs to see his child persevere without his help and stand tall an enlightened man .

We make up God stories , demons and angels , because we fear DEATH . Death is the grand adviser and it comes for you at an unknown time
No and I don't think orphans agrees with your depiction of a true father.

"When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."
Psalms 27:10

What I like with the OT is that it's a book for adult without rose tainted glasses as it tells what we would do if we lived in a place without government/rules. All those who pretend they would act differently during those times are just liars.

"In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes."
Judges 17:6

In fact the OT is the best way to understand human psychology because :
When something is forbidden, we disobey.

When something is permitted, we act immoral simply because it is my right.

When something is allowed under strict conditions, people believe it is condoned and no one bothers to respect the restrictions because we think we know what's best for us.

We see the struggle of humankind to live a balanced life without God's help and it's ultimately a failure, always.

That's why a new heart and a renewed mind (a spiritual birth)is needed to change our nature and win over ego which is the fuel that lead us to all kinds of sins.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
You can’t argue with nature or the human condition! When people usurp natural law and order they become extremely dangerous! We fight for education , yet we have faith based people who have held man back from free energy , hope , peace and the understanding that violence is no solution.
Genetic screening , AI and eugenics is the future and it needs to be embraced in order for man to advance.
Our accent into trans-humanism will save what is decent about man ! Man is a foul beast that has the ability to live in harmony, but chooses to live in strife . At the centre of the worlds strife is religion and the anti- religious communists .
Imagine a whole world that used plant medicine to get in touch with their internal God ? If our world leaders had to use ayahuasca quarterly and THC weekly we would live in a far better world !
We waste our lives feeding the Foreign Installation with our self importance.
When you use psychedelics and THC in an edible form there is zero ways for a person not to realise that they are nobody and they only matter in Love and Light that is in the subjective.
99% of people are average and believe they are doing their best . In reality there are so few people who ever find a way to silence the internal chatter and stalk their self importance.
Life becomes laughable at every turn when you see how serious people think they are , and worse yet the empty authority they think they have to call their lives their own .........
Do you take psychedelics?
Have you had religious experiences when taking them?

You want to be your own god as well, as the final word on what I am, as shown by your falsely trying to label me, while ignoring that I label myself a Gnostic Christian.

You may not be true to your instincts that wish to make you the fittest but I am.

I doubt that we can have an honest debate given your swollen ego but just in case --------

--------------
People want to be their own gods. Is that good or evil?

The real Original Sin, then and today, to most Christians, is based on this quote.

“For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3:5).

Jesus seems to have wanted this to happen, as that would make us his brethren.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught and that Gnostic Christians have embraced.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

If Jesus wants us to know of good and evil, as a prerequisite to being born again as his brethren, it goes well with Jesus’ prediction as quoted above.

That may be why Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan.

I am not a literal reader of this myth, but this seems to make sense. It follows then that it makes sense for Adam to ignore Yahweh’s command not to gain an education.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
It evil to want to be your own god just as I'd say its evil to say you were your own mother/father. Eliminating that which is the reason you exist is evil. You dont know the scriptures so thats why you dont get what the problem was in the garden. The problem wasnt that they wanted to know/learn. Its that they didnt go to the Most High who was right there with them but instead went to the tree that He told them not to go to.

Why would they need the tree of knowledge if the One who created it was right there with them? Where they could ask/learn from Him rather than going to the tree?

Thhose in power try to teach people to be their own gods. They're just like you and believe just like you. Thats why I call you a luciferian. And this is coming from someone who used to believe the gnostic mess..

We are God , because we dont reside out of the concise model of the universe or the subjective ideas that we did not come from nothing .
Im a person who accepts a cosmic spirit that resides in all that is observable and hidden .
When I say Im God it is the same as Jesus saying he is God . We are all God . Im not claiming to be THE Ancient of Days unknowable creator ! Just like you are not your Father or Mother , but you are them in creation

Do you realise that theology teaches that God had to become man so man could become God . The Ancient Church Fathers all accepted Theosis . That is the logos became man and mans nature and Gods nature became one . The Ancient Church Fathers voted on what was to be in the bible and its meanings . Are you familiar with the event in Nicaea around 325 AD lol lol ......
I have zero problem’s with you , but you have absolutely zero knowledge of what your bible says or means .
I spent 20 plus yrs. in the Eastern Orthodox Church and it is the closest your going to find on earth to the true mystical teachings of Christianity which by the way is a Eastern Religion.
I no longer support religion or church as a governing body !
Im assuming you are non denominational or in a church with less than 200yrs of history . The problem with that is , it is new age dispensationalism.
All men are FREE from terror , oppression, death and mayhem. Yet according to your Christian belief that UNLESS you are on your god’s side you are doomed to all listed above ???????
Your beliefs make enemies of men and by default oppose nature and Love’s Intent. I accept the gnostic view of Christ in partial , but only accept Jesus as a teacher .
As a Toltec sorcerer I realise that there is a Spirit or Soul of man that is very separated in reality from our objective rational . The only way to find true Love and Life Everlasting is to journey inward ALONE !!!!!!

No God, Church , Book or person is going to lift the veil from your eye’s . God wants you to find him and not accept him . No human can rightfully in peace accept what IS and IS NOT !!
When we subjectively work from the inside out the Spirit of the unknowable God becomes found and rejoined as you could say to itself .
We have a Foreign Installation that tells us to fear death and that we are important ! No amount of faith or Gods will show you a way , unless you leave fear and grovelling to the ditch of life .
You as a Christian accept that you are a pile of filthy rags to God and are helpless outside of God to do all your work by faith .
A true Father longs to see his child persevere without his help and stand tall an enlightened man .

We make up God stories , demons and angels , because we fear DEATH . Death is the grand adviser and it comes for you at an unknown time . If I have faith that I can beat death I have never built muscles to stand against it ! If I stalk my self importance as a warrior , death can never surprise me as Ill be in shape .
All people face the grave ! Those of faith die in fear of hoping their god will save them . Atheist die in fear hoping there is no hell . The Gnostic dies in fear that they did not learn enough .
The Toltec awaits death with calm as it is the last earthly battle that he has prepared for his whole life . Darkness and Light do not end in death ! We go on to battle darkness or we succumb to it .
Religion has caused more death and mayhem than it prevents !

I am God and Creation equipped with the gnosis of finding the truth with unbending Intent and endless work . I serve no devil or blood debt god !
Your rigged beliefs are moved by fear and ignorance, nothing else . No stiff tree stands against the wind for long , but the ones that move in acceptance of the unknown grow roots that will hold it in any storm .

Your like a giant stiff tree with shallow roots that is threatened by the faintest rustling of your leaves !

Im not attacking you at all . I attack fundamentalism which claims to know the one and only way ! You were taught your faith with fear as the prime mover and your ideas are far from your own ! You have learned to love your oppressors!
I have only faith in myself and kicked all my oppressors into the dust bin of malice and fear .
If you want to know God ? Having a book about him is the worst way to start !
As a Rosicrucian you learn from books real fast that they are never to be trusted ! As a Toltec you learn from books that they are just tools to self importance and once you can differentiate this you can glean wisdom from them and not allow them to speak for you !
No book can prepare you for a Tiger attack ! Yet the Tiger does as nature tells with no teacher !
Religion is anti-nature and it will fail you at your death ! Death is natural and it can teach you your whole life how to be strong !
Well you have two things wrong. One, Im not a christian and do not believe in Jesus whatsoever. Two, the bible (meaning OT) isnt about religion. It was a way of life giving to ONE nation. It wasnt for the nation right next to them. The nation that may have been across a river or lake or ocean. One group/nation alone. That isnt what I say, thats what the book says. The book says that the Entity in it proved He was who He said He was when He took the Israelites out of Egypt and that He would prove that AGAIN, by taking Israelites out of every country He scattered them to. So it all depends on if He actually comes through with this promise or not. That will be the end all be all of it. Because He said He'd do this in front of EVERYONE and that NO ONE would stop Him. Those are mighty claims for a lower g god right? Because the "Ancient of Days" as you put it is an entity above the God of Israel, and NOT the God of Israel Hisself right?

Why do I bring this up? Because the whole world we see today is built off this premise. Theres an actual group that matches the characteristics of the group in the bible and the world/technology took off when they found them on THIS side (i.e. the Americas) of the world. Then the "they" Im referring to, go and build a fake Israel in a place it could not have been, with people that have no tie to the book, all to conceal this purpose. They created a "New testament" and a "Quran" off of it, even though the first book says that nothing will EVER change concerning the commandments in it. The whole world has been situated based off the OT and then they try to demonize it because they dont want whats said to happen, to actually happen. A "planet of the apes" type of thing. And I could really go on but this thread is about the luciferian belief that you are your own god. Because thats what I was calling out. Saying "we're all god/come from god" is different than saying "I am my highest authority judge and guide" which is a slick way of saying you're your own god. Which is Aleister Crowley type of stuff. And thats in respect to the threadstarter who said that btw. Instead of being slick, he needs to be proud of who he is. He's in alignment with those in power so its not like they'll run down on him for espousing this doctrine like they would me if I was to do this and garner a following..

But anyways, lets see, would the Creator just send everyone on a wild goose chase in a world FILLED WITH LIES, each man on his own to find some unknowable/unprovable truth? I mean you did call him "unknowable" right? Whats the point of searching for someone you could never know? Besides, the son of Jeff Bezos would see the world completely different than the son of someone poor in a war riddled country. The son of Bezos would practically feel like a god if left unchecked because of how everything will be handed to him on a platter while the other son, if left unchecked would think his value matches the dire circumstances around him. And you think if they both search they'll just come to the same conclusion? Or do you have some rituals for them to do that will push them in the right direction? While on the otherhand, the bible says the Creator had His commandments written IN STONE, so everyone could see them and no one could change it? Which one do you think leads to a more reliable conclusion?

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
I dont take them ! They take me ! Do you know we have canabinoid system as well as DMT receptor’s that only accept DMT and nothing else ! Man was created to trip out and find God within him.
Are you familiar with the Vedic soma drink ?
My user name is Nagul ! Of course I use plants as my teacher’s .
I haven't come across the name before. What does it mean?

I don't like psychedelics. I don't take them. Though I know lots of people who do.
It's a personal decision. I haven't had a good time on them previously, and they don't work well with some medical conditions I have.

Hash is fine for me though. and opiates. (but only when properly prescribed by a doctor etc etc...)
Covering my ass...
lol.

What benefit do you find from DMT etc?
What wisdom have they given you?

I did salvia a few times. I went into the rotating machine. The wheel.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
Apparently.

And no, lol! I'm not a psychonaut, but I know some.
I'm just an old punk on dope.
I had a good look inside my mind once and decided it was best off left alone. It's far too messy in there.

But I will look forward to the DMT rush I will get when I die. I am also hoping for a diamorphine drip, but each to their own.

Serveto

Star
I had a good look inside my mind once and decided it was best off left alone. It's far too messy in there.
I remember reading the page-turning Timothy Leary's autobiography Flashbacks in which he quoted a neurotic, New York intellectual type as having essentially said, of his first and only LSD trip:

"That is exactly the kind of experience I have been paying my psychoanalyst $100 an hour for the past five years to try to avoid!"

1583077058199.png