I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

The people in power around me are all religious fundamentalists. They aren’t trying to destroy religion just bring theirs to dominance.
Well to be honest, they repackaged ancient babylonian religions in the different religions of today so thats why they arent really actively trying to destroy them.

What they'll end up doing (imo) is explaining the true meaning behind these belief systems and where they stem from...

elsbet

Superstar
Well to be honest, they repackaged ancient babylonian religions in the different religions of today so thats why they arent really actively trying to destroy them.

What they'll end up doing (imo) is explaining the true meaning behind these belief systems and where they stem from...
Who will end up explaining? Or rather, who is They in this scenario?

*I don't disagree-- most religions are centered around Babylonian gods (post-Babel, anyway; same gods, different names, depending region).

Who will end up explaining? Or rather, who is They in this scenario?

*I don't disagree-- most religions are centered around Babylonian gods (post-Babel, anyway; same gods, different names, depending region).
Well I shouldnt have spoken definitively when it comes to that because as of right now, it could be a variety of people. It could be the pope who has dropped his historically used titles. It could be the new guard that will come into power after the empire that is currently running things goes down (thats why Prince Harry left the royal family and the pope dropped his titles. They know whats coming).... It could be these guys:

Or maybe the Most Himself when He comes with His chariots (like the bible says) and we see the leaders of the world trying to unite to fight against him like Reagan/Clinton said when they stated that the only thing that would unite the world would be an extraterrestrial threat. Theres a variety of options beyond the "they" (meaning those in power behind the scenes) imo.. But we are getting closer and closer to a revealing of some sort...