I.Am.Bored. Com

Vixy

Star
Bored, bored, bored...For the coming two hours anyway. :p

Vixy

Star
Noway?? Bahahahahaa! See, even HIM, God takes in. :D Can you imagine a place for that guy in hell? Demons dancing around him while he sings Mambo no5 for ever and ever and...

Vixy

Star
Hey red, do you ever feel sorry for demons? I mean, I can understand why they hate us so much. We can mess up BIGTIME and commit every damn horrible act there is know to man and STILL get a chance to go to heaven while all they did were being fooled by Lucifer and they pay for eternity. I can see their frustration, desperation, grief and anger. How about you? I really feel sorry for them. Although I know he judges them harder since their of hogher beings, since they were angels. But still..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hey red, do you ever feel sorry for demons? I mean, I can understand why they hate us so much. We can mess up BIGTIME and commit every damn horrible act there is know to man and STILL get a chance to go to heaven while all they did were being fooled by Lucifer and they pay for eternity. I can see their frustration, desperation, grief and anger. How about you? I really feel sorry for them. Although I know he judges them harder since their of hogher beings, since they were angels. But still..
Think about it though - they joined with Satan in full knowledge of who God was. We often do out of ignorance or temptation. They did out of pure defiance and rebellion.

Vixy

Star
Think about it though - they joined with Satan in full knowledge of who God was. We often do out of ignorance or temptation. They did out of pure defiance and rebellion.
They said Satan fooled them into thinking he could be God and why did God have to be God.. But they knew?

Maes17

Superstar
Maybe demons are just misguided by their emotions. Like those annoying little kids at the playground, who even though they are not your offspring, but they see you buy your own kiddo a fancy ice cream and then they expect you to buy them one or bother their parents for one