I am being harassed by user Stucky 7162 and FilthPig12772 and Orwell's mentor

I just quoted you on my Palestine and Israel thread @Orwell's mentor . You will see that Daze is not a nice person and doesn't care for people. Could you please have the decency to just look?
Sure, you were nice at first, I actually liked you. You're right, you were civil on that thread of mine a while back.
But then you got nasty and censored me, you didn't act angry, but had to be condescending and expected me to like shariah law.
I'm sorry, but NO I don't like it, and never will, can you please let me have that? If I don't want to "respect " it, that's on me. I am not gonna be told I have to.
Plus I'm surprised you say Daze has been on longer, when clearly, it states that you have been here since 2017, and Daze since 2020. It says this right below your names. If he's been here longer, how could that be possible? Or am I missing something?

Daze

Superstar
it states that you have been here since 2017, and Daze since 2020. It says this right below your names. If he's been here longer, how could that be possible? Or am I missing something?
VC forums have been around for a very long time. Just deleted here and there for various reasons. A fair chunk of the original people are still here.

I'm pretty sure Orwell was already here when I arrived around 2016/17. But she's shown her memory to be much stronger than mine.
God knows best who was here first.

VC forums have been around for a very long time. Just deleted here and there for various reasons. A fair chunk of the original people are still here.

I'm pretty sure Orwell was already here when I arrived around 2016/17. But she's shown her memory to be much stronger than mine.
God knows best who was here first.
So you came and went, alright interesting, sounds strange but I guess this happens.
She probably was already here, from the beginning.
Plus this "God" you speak of, I don't get along with him. I believe in a righteous and merciful God :)

Daze

Superstar
So you came and went, alright interesting, sounds strange but I guess this happens.
She probably was already here, from the beginning.
The boards came and went, several times.

Plus this "God" you speak of, I don't get along with him. I believe in a righteous and merciful God :)
I know you're trying to make me angry, but at this point, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Palistinian priest.jpg

Here's the word Allah found in the Arabic Bible.
coptic.jpg

May God grant you peace in mind and body.

Daze

Superstar
I can't read Muslim scripture, @Daze so i'm not gonna read it, i don't want to believe in Allah, so please lay off.
Why feel sorry for me? It won't help
It's literally the Bible in Arabic. not "Muslim scripture".

There is no god but God, and Allah is merely his name in Arabic.

Christians who speak Arabic will tell you this. Consider this tattoo with Allah's name and a cross, this isn't a Muslim.

if god wills.jpg

Why feel sorry for me? It won't help
Idk why, I just do.

We are surrounded by evil, but there is still a lot of good happening in every corner of the globe. When I read your posts, I get the feeling that you feel trapped. No one wants pity but when you said you had nowhere else to go i no longer wanted to see you leave.

I am not here to bully you. But I will defend my religion or else I will be held accountable.

If defending Islam is an attack on Christianity. Then I'm sorry you feel that way.

It’s already blasting in the shops and TV/internet ads and we were entitled to one more month of peace! Does Canada do Christmas this early? People are already putting up trees here
Sadly, it does. Well, at least in the Dollarama and Shopper's Drug Mart stores, as I don't frequent malls as much as I used to. They had the stuff up before Halloween. I don't know of anyone who puts up their trees prior to December, and I'm thankful for that! :)

Daze

Superstar
Since you ask... have you always been 'Daze?'
For example-- I am locked out of my first two accounts: @elsbet and @Elsbet's Ire.

Now... I'm @elsbet's cat ^. .^
No real mystery, there.

But there is no other account with Daze in the name. Tbh, I don't blame you if you don't want to share that info.
. . .

No, I got nothing to hide. I was Alex on the old boards. I had the same avatar I had before my current one.

سلام the Arabic word for peace. Looked a lot like this one.

1699042148135.jpeg

I have a lot of screenshots saved on imgur from the old boards. Let me see if I can pull up something you might recognize.

(These are all links, so i can't resize them)

Familiar names perhaps?

One with Seek, where I went to report him because he was a vile person, only to see someone else beat me to the punch.

One where I was aggravated at Art because he always changed the font and made it super annoying to reply to.

Some names you might remember, Karly, Creep.

More old names, Hex, Kung Fu, Serveto.

This one doesn't really show anything other than the date in the bottom left corner, Nov 2016. Looks like I was replying to someone.

Post from Damian, idk why I have this.

More old posts. Idk why i have them.

Nothing else that's relevant, really. Lisafer made my ignore a lot, but I assume she landed on most.

Most of my images are stuff I uploaded to post. Because there was no copy / paste like we have here. Stuff like this.

I think this was from the Nice France hoax, because people actually discussed conspiracies back then.

Just mostly irrelevant images.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
No, I got nothing to hide. I was Alex on the old boards. I had the same avatar I had before my current one.

سلام the Arabic word for peace. Looked a lot like this one.

View attachment 95198

I have a lot of screenshots saved on imgur from the old boards. Let me see if I can pull up something you might recognize.

(These are all links, so i can't resize them)

Familiar names perhaps?

One with Seek, where I went to report him because he was a vile person, only to see someone else beat me to the punch.

One where I was aggravated at Art because he always changed the font and made it super annoying to reply to.

Some names you might remember, Karly, Creep.

More old names, Hex, Kung Fu, Serveto.

This one doesn't really show anything other than the date in the bottom left corner, Nov 2016. Looks like I was replying to someone.

Post from Damian, idk why I have this.

More old posts. Idk why i have them.

Nothing else that's relevant, really. Lisafer made my ignore a lot, but I assume she landed on most.

Most of my images are stuff I uploaded to post. Because there was no copy / paste like we have here. Stuff like this.

I think this was from the Nice France hoax, because people actually discussed conspiracies back then.

Just mostly irrelevant images.
Floss I know.
He's (she's?) still here though, I believe.
I regret I don't recall Alex, but likely because it's not something unusual; if it were, I probably would.

And yes, Serveto, I remember-- always an interesting read. He was sharp. And @Karlysymon -- definitely. She's still around, thankfully.

Art, yes.
But he's always been a bit of a snotface.

:p

Good stuff.
You go way back.
Thanks for taking the time, Daze... I appreciate it.