I am alive

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
Yes, but you need to know the enemy and rebuke them as Christ did Satan.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, but you need to know the enemy and rebuke them as Christ did Satan.
We are on a forum where people talk about things after all....if I went around rebuking all the time..I won’t have anyone to talk to.

Lisa

Superstar
You missed the whole point of the Scriptural teaching by Christ and the apostoles.
Did I?

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:20‬ ‭
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.​

Aero

Superstar
You lost me at Camel piss. I was enjoying myself too.

I think that people can be righteous though. Of course, one could argue that human moral code is more about the lesser of two evils. But in my book, that's small-minded thinking. What I mean is, once you remove evil from the whole equation you are only left with truth and lies.

I don't burden myself by putting a devil on my own back. That way, if there ever is a devil on my back, I can rearrange a building with its ugly head and not be attacking myself.

1.) He was with the Father in the beginning. He tells us before Abraham, I Am. Where God tells Moses that His name is I Am. In the garden God said He created man in Our image. God is one but three persons. It isn’t because some great thinkers came up with it..it is true because God said its true in the Bible.

2.) No that’s ok..I don’t need to know your physical ailment. I can concede that someone may be healed like that but it’s not always the way God does things. Sometimes the healing doesn’t come or the miracle you wanted doesn’t happen is all I’m saying.

3.) You died with Christ once you believe..being baptized you are raised in Him. They old man goes down in the water..the new man comes out. But we are being saved all‭‭ our lives, we don’t come out new and perfect...the sanctification is a lifelong process and isn’t contingent on whether or not you eat meat or are a vegan.

4.) No, people can’t teleport..wishing you can is not the same as having the ability too. Now, the new bodies we get...maybe that’s a possibility? But to get those bodies, one must become a Christian, believe on the Lord Jesus and be saved....otherwise there is the only other choice..thrown in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.
1) no, no and no. God has no partners. His Word is His Express/Image which is called 'The Son' only in the symbolic/metaphorical sense by the jewish philosopher, Philo.
That is all. Stop lying and making up new beliefs.

The Essence of God, which is 'the invisible Father', Expresses itself as God on the macrocosmic level through His Word and on the microcosmic level through the Holy Spirit. However the Son and holy spirit are components of God's expression. They are God in the mystical sense only, not in the logical sense.
in the mystical sense, you can even see God inside a tree, that doesnt mean the tree God does it?

Jesus said 'if your eye is single your whole body shall be full of light'
the single eye, means to see the ONENESS OF GOD in ALL things.
This is the mystical/Gnosis approach which your type of christian doesnt even understand.

2) Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible

i would go in detail, but you are beyond arrogant...aswell as blissfully ignorant.

3)
despite my going on to explain myself, you still failed to grasp what i meant by veganism in the context of experiencing a carnal death.

it wouldnt need to be a choice...you would simply not need to eat meat..you would be sustained by God.
it is kind of funny that the Quran itself tells us a similar story of Mary (before Jesus was born), receiving sustenance from God without seeking it.
she was fed, without seeking it.

powers like teleportation are not sought after though, they are given by God for His work.
Jesus resurrected the dead...but he said 'you will do greater works than these' and you're telling me humans cant teleport..

teleportation is done by merging the body with the etheric plane, effectively that is what 'the ascension/dimensional shift' (going back to 2012) stuff was about.
you can read books explaining how it is possible...but it isnt something anyone can do.

put it this way, can you remain consciously awake whilst going into the delta brainwave state? nope..me neither....but people who have mastered it experience the Divine presence..and along with it, abilities.

4) the smartest people in the world today are telling us that this universe/reality is a simulation...we're all part of a program.
the Quran told us everything is 'written' ie Coded..and predetermined (which means our choices are also limited to what was coded).
imagine an AI that can add elements to it's own code ie learn/get better...it isn't doing anything it wasnt already coded to be able to do, even if that means learning to alter it's own code.

meanwhile most of you white folk, as in people who belong to Rome, are meant to be christian but can't get over your obsession with pork.
it is worse for christians because you belong to a religion that promises much.

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

For your interest sake: a newbie Christian apologist who is really into the intellectual side of examining Islamic texts is LIVE right now:

You should contribute in comments against us meanie Christians to provide some "balance". ;)
lol at 'intellectual side'
and there is David Wood, the fella who smashed a hammer into his dads head.

Lisa

Superstar
1) no, no and no. God has no partners. His Word is His Express/Image which is called 'The Son' only in the symbolic/metaphorical sense by the jewish philosopher, Philo.
That is all. Stop lying and making up new beliefs.

The Essence of God, which is 'the invisible Father', Expresses itself as God on the macrocosmic level through His Word and on the microcosmic level through the Holy Spirit. However the Son and holy spirit are components of God's expression. They are God in the mystical sense only, not in the logical sense.
in the mystical sense, you can even see God inside a tree, that doesnt mean the tree God does it?

Jesus said 'if your eye is single your whole body shall be full of light'
the single eye, means to see the ONENESS OF GOD in ALL things.
This is the mystical/Gnosis approach which your type of christian doesnt even understand.

2) Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible

i would go in detail, but you are beyond arrogant...aswell as blissfully ignorant.

3)
despite my going on to explain myself, you still failed to grasp what i meant by veganism in the context of experiencing a carnal death.

it wouldnt need to be a choice...you would simply not need to eat meat..you would be sustained by God.
it is kind of funny that the Quran itself tells us a similar story of Mary (before Jesus was born), receiving sustenance from God without seeking it.
she was fed, without seeking it.

powers like teleportation are not sought after though, they are given by God for His work.
Jesus resurrected the dead...but he said 'you will do greater works than these' and you're telling me humans cant teleport..

teleportation is done by merging the body with the etheric plane, effectively that is what 'the ascension/dimensional shift' (going back to 2012) stuff was about.
you can read books explaining how it is possible...but it isnt something anyone can do.

put it this way, can you remain consciously awake whilst going into the delta brainwave state? nope..me neither....but people who have mastered it experience the Divine presence..and along with it, abilities.

4) the smartest people in the world today are telling us that this universe/reality is a simulation...we're all part of a program.
the Quran told us everything is 'written' ie Coded..and predetermined (which means our choices are also limited to what was coded).
imagine an AI that can add elements to it's own code ie learn/get better...it isn't doing anything it wasnt already coded to be able to do, even if that means learning to alter it's own code.

meanwhile most of you white folk, as in people who belong to Rome, are meant to be christian but can't get over your obsession with pork.
it is worse for christians because you belong to a religion that promises much.

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
God is three persons but one..the Bible tells us this. You can’t accept this because it goes against everything you want to believe about God. Doesn’t mean you’re right.

You can’t see God in a tree because God is not in a tree..He created a tree..two different things. You can see God in a tree because it’s His creation not because He resides in the tree.

Scripture is not meant to be viewed that way, through a mystical lens.

2.) I’ve never seen any actual mountains move by anyone..have you? I think then it’s a different kind of mountain.

3.) People still need to eat and I don’t agree that it’s should just be plants that we eat. That doesn’t get you closer to God just because you don’t eat meat.

You are taking about something that people can’t do like it’s a possibility. People can’t teleport, you’d have more of a case if someone actually did.

4.) I wouldn’t follow those ‘smart’ people..they don’t know what they are talking about..probably because they don’t know the truth form God so they make up myths and lie to themselves about creation because they refuse to acknowledge the truth. That there is a God and He made this world.

I don’t belong to Rome. Can’t Christians be a different color than white? I don’t eat a lot of pork myself...