Husbands, Is The Content Of This Page True?

Lurker

Star
What I would say would probably get me banned. I will say that the gene pool is probably better without them.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else."

Love gives, and doesn't count the cost... I wonder if loving the Church is 'beneficial' for Christ!? Perhaps an example to real men...

Ephesians 5...

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church..."

The modern idea of marriage is way different than the biblical view of marriage. Nowadays we have to get a wedding ring (of saturn) get on one knee (could be worship) and ask a woman to join us in getting a marriage license which allows us to be taxed as a couple instead of individuals (in other words a merger of two entities/corporations).. If this doesnt make it a sham, then how women get to rake men through the coals with alimony/child support is. For me, I see absolutely no reason to enter into the modern idea of marriage.

This MGTOW seems slightly homosexual though lol.

Lurker

Star
The modern idea of marriage is way different than the biblical view of marriage. Nowadays we have to get a wedding ring (of saturn) get on one knee (could be worship) and ask a woman to join us in getting a marriage license which allows us to be taxed as a couple instead of individuals (in other words a merger of two entities/corporations).. If this doesnt make it a sham, then how women get to rake men through the coals with alimony/child support is. For me, I see absolutely no reason to enter into the modern idea of marriage.

This MGTOW seems slightly homosexual though lol.
Slightly? It seems a lot-ly, to me.