Hurricane Irma

polymoog

Superstar
I went onto meta bunk to read what they had to say about conspiracy theories of Irma and Harvey being HAARP controlled. Many of the folks there said that first and foremost, none of us understands HAARP or how it functions. And their second biggest point was that a hurricane emits 10x the energy of a hydrogen bomb (I could be wrong about whether it was hydrogen or atomic) so would be impossible to control. What do you guys think? I'm not an expert on anything whatsoever, let alone topics like this.
And I also have no idea to what extent heating of the ionosphere can effect weather patterns.
all they have to do is create the hurricane. with cloud seeding, they can make devastating floods, like during harvey.
i wouldnt be surprised to find out that scalar energy can redirect these hurricanes. id guess that russia can do it-- not sure about the US. russia is far ahead, IMO, on scalar energy development. establishment science is finally biting the US in the ass.

mecca

Superstar
all they have to do is create the hurricane
Lol you said that like it's some simple thing that anyone could do. How do we even know that it's possible and they they are able to do it successfully and have done it before?

Lurker

Star
Bet you and all your neighbours have been super busy with the cleanups. Are all your water and power supplies back to normal?
All power has been restored as far as I know. The storm didn't seem that bad to me. The trees disagree.

elsbet

Superstar

Lurker

Star
The cable/internet guy finally made it out. Said my service line was totalled. No repair, would have to be rebuilt. Didn't know when they would get to it. Seems like a good cover story to upgrade lines for 5G.