Hurricane Harvy

DesertRose

Superstar
Harvey Didn’t Come Out of the Blue
Now is the Time to Talk About Climate Change
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47715.htm
Excerpt:
The records being broken year after year — whether for drought, storm surges, wildfires, or just heat — are happening because the planet is markedly warmer than it has been since record-keeping began. Covering events like Harvey while ignoring those facts, failing to provide a platform to climate scientists who can make them plain, all while never mentioning President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accords, fails in the most basic duty of journalism: to provide important facts and relevant context. It leaves the public with the false impression that these are disasters without root causes, which also means that nothing could have been done to prevent them (and that nothing can be done now to prevent them from getting much worse in the future).

floss

Star
I never said it was right, but the consecutive number sequence in the years still stand correct.
What about other hurricanes in between?

Katrina Date: August 23, 2005 – August 31, 2005
Gustav Date: August 25, 2008 – September 7, 2008
Ike Date: September 1, 2008 – September 15, 2008
Irene Date: August 21, 2011 – August 28, 2011

Isaac Date: August 21, 2012 – September 17, 2012
Matthew Date: September 28, 2016 – October 10, 2016

It's obvious whoever made that post is trying to fuel the "conspiracy" and inflicted fears into the people's mind. Why else would they choose "August 29th" on all of them, which is not true? Could HAARP manufacture this hurricane in order to cause panics and get people into "fema camp type"? I say Yes, but will never know.

Aero

Superstar
Who says we haven't kicked enemies of the U.S in the nuts with a storm before?

What I'm saying is. They totally have, and none of these Hurricanes have been completely natural. I've talked about how simple altering the weather actually is before. The weather changes based off of one thing. Heat.

So yes they can drop a Tornado right on your head. They can take a storm that naturally formed and literally manipulate the damage it does. They can pick out targets like it's a laser guided bomb.

The Zone

Star
I am just saying that people can look too hard for things and make them fit a narrative of paranoia. That, in itself, can be a form of psy op in the study of panic/paranoia. Every storm cannot be engineered and avoiding the fact that storms in certain regions were happening long before the invention of the wagon wheel was created is to force a narrative. Tech is way ahead of what we know and most of these UFO's seen are man made. There are capabilities but there are also easier ways to control people or kill them off than with weather.

As for Walmart, they are more or less evil and want control. But they are also the largest brick and mortar buildings which make sense for this kind of thing. But Amazon and Walmart or a whole other discussion and they do want power and have had the road paved via pay offs to government types.

Aero

Superstar
I disagree. I think paranoia is what this country needs. Paranoia is useful, as long as it's self aware. Like sure I accept that climate change could be a hoax. But to say that these storms don't seem to all have an extra punch? That seems like people's own reason failing them. Or it's like the opposite form of paranoia. Where people think the government is solely there to help them. I think that should be considered a common mental condition.

My moods may not be the most consistent, but I think my ideas all are. I believe in consistency so I'll try harder. But I think everyone else should too. If you believe the government is actually a twisted system of control, than you should be all in. If they would MK everyone, set up shootings and false flags. Why wouldn't they use the weather? It's like the perfect weapon.

The Zone

Star
With all due respect, I did not say the country doesn't need paranoia nor did I say people should not be self aware.Healthy paranoia and questioning is why we are all here. My point was to drive home the fact that everything is not a conspiracy. There are people who live in madness for they think every little thing in life is a part of a plan. Those people in turn are already defeated and live in a prison of the mind.

Again, why weather? Why not easier ways of intimidation, control or whatever? And how do you gauge storms as having and "extra" punch as you stated? Storms are storms and history is full of them happening one time and one time only in places. If HAARP is real then they are testing for more devastating blows down the road. That would be a way to control population. It is a big can of worms and not worth getting tied up on every little thing.

rainerann

Star
I think it is pretty clear that the weather is being manipulated.

Here is a chart of the most powerful hurricanes. http://www.hurricaneville.com/all_time_storms.php

Five of the top ten happen after 2005. Three of the top 10 were from 2005.

There also seems to be a noticeable media selection of the ones that become famous, so to speak.

There were some very bad storms that don't get the same amount of media coverage as some of the others.

With any sort of manipulation, there has to be some way to cover up the manipulation by making it look natural.

If there were major earthquakes on the west coast every year, people would think that would look weird, but in an area known for hurricanes, increasing the severity of the hurricanes or controlling the direction of them, would not be as noticeable.

It is like a double take moment where that could happen naturally, but something seems off about having 5 of the 10 most powerful hurricanes take place in the last 12 years. It is possibly manipulated. It is possibly natural. That is why it is undetectable.

The undetectable mind controlled hurricane. That is what this is like.

The bigger worry is for when the next major earthquake will hit. The fault line on the west coast is a ticking time bomb that could go off at any time and the population that lives in this area of the US would make this devastating.

When this happens, no one is going to be surprised by it. Everyone knows that it is possible and could happen at any time, but it is funny that the UN seems to include it in their sustainability map as though it has already happened. However, they don't seem to think it will be Southern California that will be hit.

Don't know what would be the plan for the east coast because that looks pretty much wiped out too, but there isn't a normal natural disaster for that area to compare it with.

The area that is known for hurricanes seems to be mostly regulated use with the exception of Florida and normal use appears more as you go north through the Midwest.

Here is a map for comparison showing how all areas of what is known today as California are heavily populated and all that red that is supposed to be blocked off as core reserves, does not exist at the moment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_uninhabited_regions

I guess in 2014, there was a 6.4 earthquake off the coast of northern California. All you would need to do is aim it a little more to the east and the Agenda 21 map would become a reality. So I think there is definitely weather manipulation and it is being done in an undetectable way just like with people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/10/earthquake-eureka-california/6248381/

Karlysymon

Superstar
How the hell can someone engineer a storm?
Let's start with this:

...a travel company is now offering a ‘perfect day’
package – including control over the weather – for an eye-watering £100,000.
Travel Company, Oliver's Travels, is offering a wedding package that claims to be able to control the weather. It employs a 'cloud bursting' service - a technique that involves firing rockets filled with silver iodide crystals into rain clouds from light aircraft. Oliver’s Travels says its ‘cloud bursting’ service will guarantee blue skies on the special day.
And this insanely long list of patents on weather modification from the US Patent office. Patents dating back as early as 1920! This patent is of note.

"A decade before the (Apollo 8) launch, LBJ had laid out America’s goals in the space race, and none of them had much to do with sending men to the Moon: “Control of space means control of the world. From space, the masters of infinity would have the power to control Earth’s weather, to cause drought and flood, to change the tides and raise the levels of the sea, to divert the gulf stream and change the climates …” Lucky for Lyndon B, a patent for a space-based system was filed in 2010.

Note: The patent office won't award you one unless you prove that your invention actually works.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Its great to be skeptical and ask questions (why Houston) but we can't really be sure about the answer. Thing is, we now live in a crazy world where you can't really tell the 'hand of God' from the 'hand of man'. The patents exist and prove hurricanes can (not? be generated) but be amplified and steered to specific locales. I lean toward 'engineering' Harvey because ,strangely enough, around the world many places are experiencing 'historic' downpours and floods.
In this case though, there is alot of talk about a disruption to the Texan oil industry, which i didn't pick the last time the state was pummeled. And maybe the oil could be a clue.

I have done some reading on HAARP etc and remain sceptical, so I will not say who is incorrect / correct. Here is a question that has crossed my mind. If the powers that be decide to use HAARP (if possible) to create a catastrophic storm in a country that they want to destroy etc, why is North Korea still "standing". For example, if they wanted to destroy parts of Russia (Moscow for example), then surely Putin would be aware of this and destroy HAARP. Just a thought...
It was in the news (like 2yrs ago?) that the HAARP facility in Alsaka was shutting down. But there are facilities worldwide, in Russia aswell, so Putin can't possibly be a 'good cop'.

Good question about North Korea. I believe the country is completely useless to TPTB. Only useful as a boogey-man.

Haich

Superstar
Let's start with this:

...a travel company is now offering a ‘perfect day’
package – including control over the weather – for an eye-watering £100,000.
Travel Company, Oliver's Travels, is offering a wedding package that claims to be able to control the weather. It employs a 'cloud bursting' service - a technique that involves firing rockets filled with silver iodide crystals into rain clouds from light aircraft. Oliver’s Travels says its ‘cloud bursting’ service will guarantee blue skies on the special day.
And this insanely long list of patents on weather modification from the US Patent office. Patents dating back as early as 1920! This patent is of note.

"A decade before the (Apollo 8) launch, LBJ had laid out America’s goals in the space race, and none of them had much to do with sending men to the Moon: “Control of space means control of the world. From space, the masters of infinity would have the power to control Earth’s weather, to cause drought and flood, to change the tides and raise the levels of the sea, to divert the gulf stream and change the climates …” Lucky for Lyndon B, a patent for a space-based system was filed in 2010.

Note: The patent office won't award you one unless you prove that your invention actually works.
The first link didn't work for me but nonetheless I googled weather modification and I'm astounded the technology exists to alter weather! However, I can't find anything on creating storms or mimicking lightening, I've only come across articles which explain how rich nations attempt to alter or speed up rain or intensify misty or foggy conditions. So it does leave me skeptical about whether a flood or a storm can be 'created'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/china-sets-aside-millions-to-control-the-rain-2016-7

Of course China is always at the forefront of any new technological advance. Apparently they do something called 'cloud seeding, demonstrated below, to halt or speed up on coming rain.

IMG_4044.JPG

A few other interesting reads:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/geopolitics.co/2015/06/06/us-air-force-admits-they-can-control-weather/amp/

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/atmospheric/control-weather.htm

Aero

Superstar
The way this has dominated the headlines isn't like anything we have seen before. If I remember Katrina correctly most of the media was too scared to even go down there. They thought snipers were going to shoot down their helicopters or something. And I think at that point they were still testing their messaging. It's all about trauma based mind control.

With this hurricane the media is trying to get every single traumatic story they can out of it. The police sergeant who drowned? Oh they are going to tell you all about. The mom who drowned with her kid in her arms? Guess what there's probably a million articles about it already. Whatever it takes to get people to depend on big brother. And it really is that simple.

Could they get this kind of traction on a smaller event? Maybe, but it would have to be pretty terrible. Cars ramming pedestrians didn't get this kind of attention. Since those stories are now all gone with the wind of Hurricane Harvey. Is it like they never happened? Is it now gone from the collective conscious of the public? And I'm not ignoring all the positive stories, because I've seen plenty of those too. I just think those type of stories have the same affect. The affect of massive amounts of people trying to match moods, and share in the grief.

I'm glad to see generous people helping the people in need. So help if you can, but don't share in all the grief. Don't help because you feel guilty. Help because you feel responsible. Because part of me feels like all of our actions play a role. Or our inaction. It's all a big reflection about how we don't treat each other like we should. And how we have been manipulated into doing so.

Karlysymon

Superstar
If oil is a clue, this is my theory... Saudi Arabia is desperate to raise the price of oil and previous attempts failed. The price can only go up if there is a scarcity (caused by self-imposed embargo, war or an act of 'nature' ). We know Iran is in the crosshairs of TPTB and their advantage is the Strait of Hormuz, through which a third of the world's oil passes. Iran has always threatened to close it and if that happened, oil prices would skyrocket ,which the Saudis et al really want. When oil prices drastically fell afew years ago, who knew Venezuelans would be caught up in a death spiral, selling hair to get by, raiding zoos and slaughtering rare animals for food? Rising oil prices would affect EVERYTHING, leading to inflation and hyper-inflation. It takes one event to change everything. From CNBC:
You're talking about something that might knock down crude oil runs, which is going to deter some exports briefly. That's why you have
crude oil down and gasoline up," said Tom Kloza, global head of energy analysis at Oil Price
Information Service.

The disaster could also be used to break the collective spirit, and get more people dependent on the State after losing everything. It could also be used as a distraction, to get people focused on the homeland and temporarily forget momentous events happening abroad.

@Haich
I've corrected the first link. Thanks, i hadn't noticed my error.
They probably can't create storms/tornadoes etc from scratch but they certainly can amplify, steer or cause them to dissipate, as the patents show.

rainerann

Star

This is a picture of where the Fema camps are apparently located.

Notice how many fema camps are in the midwest versus the east coast and the west coast where there are significantly larger population groups in the present that correlates with the sustainability map.

Very odd.

When I remember watching those videos on the Fema camps, I think it was around the time of hurricane Katrina hitting. When they first came out with those videos, it seemed very much like people were suggesting that there could be some kind of holocaust.

I don't think anyone really anticipated that these natural disasters would seem like a much more legitimate reason to use them or that there was a possibility that their use would be so much more of a deception than rounding up people the way we read about during World War 2.

However, I am beginning to think that these three components are all connected, which would potentially mean that there would be a lot of people who think they are being helped by going there contrasted by a few who could easily be accused of going mad because of the experience. The people who think they are being helped in a disaster would just think that some people were suffering a mental breakdown because of it.

Aero

Superstar
The sound waves theory is interesting. But high decibel sound waves probably isn't how they do it. Like if you stand next to a jet engine it will probably burst your ear drums. So the jet engine is actually really loud. There aren't much things louder other than explosions. What I'm saying is the amount of sound they must need to affect the weather more than a jet engine or explosion must be insane.

I read a little bit about infrared sound frequency though. And it's not even loud, we can't even hear it. But I think that's probably how they do it. Because it is just as useful as a weapon. And probably works better because it would be mostly undetectable.

rainerann

Star
Seems the victims are being sent to Walmart's temporary holding... Thoughts?
I think it is interesting to compare this with the original videos discussing fema camps uses. This video was uploaded on youtube in 2008. The speaker on the video goes through a tour of the camp and suggests that a reason for the creation of many FEMA could have something to do with the war on drugs. It is just so bizarre for me to hear of them using these camps because of the hurricanes.

Here is another video comparing the presence of FEMA camps to potential concentration camps because at the time, that was what we had to compare this with. We all have a visual of what we picture the Holocaust to have been like that we were comparing it with. I don't think anyone realized a few years ago how it could be possible to be deceived into thinking that they were just responding to a disaster.

At around 7:20 they start to talk about Walmarts from a video that was uploaded to YouTube in 2008.

It is just like why would you have so many of them, not tell people that they are intended to be use in case of natural disasters, try to hide this from the public, and suddenly have some of the worst hurricanes in history occuring all within a short time span.

That is all kinds of suspicious.

This is an old school video on the FEMA coffins that was a major subject of discussion at one point.

Interesting that there is potential that all those coffins might start coming in handy if these hurricanes keep coming like they are.