Hurricane Harvy

mecca

Superstar
Nature, duh... Wait is Nature the same as God? Now, I'm confused.
Since God made nature... you could say that God made the hurricane. But that doesn't necessarily mean that God purposefully sent the hurricane for a reason. It could simply be a natural process. Or maybe humans somehow created it... idk.

Miss Terry

Rookie
Yup the first one was happened here in the Philippines, they made for the first time...in history
Category 5 Super typhoon Haiyan or locally known as 'Yolanda'
I believe this one is their first experiment, and it was successful I guess

The Zone

Star
I am not absolutely sure it was engineered but are still sponging information. The reason for my doubt is that it is storm season in the southeast US and Texas and will be for the next several months. Also, this is not the first time Houston has flooded. There is a long history of hurricanes coming from the south atlantic ocean and or tropical storms. While I am open to thinking they can create or manipulate storms, I remain a tad skeptical that this may be one.

I mean it leaves a lot of questions. Can they control the intensity and if so why just a flood instead of more damaging winds? Why Houston, or why anywhere? And then we have to take into account that storms are normal in some parts of the world through history. I have read up on HARRP but still need more info to go all in on this being unnatural. And again, there is the question of why the storm. Why Houston. Why the strength, etc. I still think there are acts of nature and God.

Dmitri

Rookie
I have done some reading on HAARP etc and remain sceptical, so I will not say who is incorrect / correct. Here is a question that has crossed my mind. If the powers that be decide to use HAARP (if possible) to create a catastrophic storm in a country that they want to destroy etc, why is North Korea still "standing". For example, if they wanted to destroy parts of Russia (Moscow for example), then surely Putin would be aware of this and destroy HAARP. Just a thought...