Hurricane Harvy

Karlysymon

Superstar
Zone said:
But the question still remains why storms and not say water contamination or some
other thing? So far,wrecking the economy is plausible as is destabilization. But there
are far easier ways to
make that all come about,
IMHO.
I guess 'acts of God' won't get people out onto the street demanding that heads should roll the way, for example, the water crisis (contamination) in Flint, Michigan would.
You said:
Also, the believers can ask
themselves this...would God allow this kind of thing to happen? Could an all mighty not stop it? Is he
letting it happen by design? ...just a big can of
worms.
Iam desirous of your answers to those questions? I know, could derail the thread...
You said:
Some good sci fi would be
to wipe us out by flood
while they are underground and thus could start over in the new lucifarian world.
I think they still need subjects/commoners to rule over. You, know, slaves and slave-drivers.

Raquel

Established
Now that Irma is all the rage...as the strongest hurricane on record in the Gulf, i was reminded of the movie Tomorrowland. In it, the news ticker says, “Rampant Looting Across East Coast.” other news reports saying “severe weather costs millions.” On the bottom right we see a news report about “survivors awaiting disaster” relief.....“Powerful Storms Strike
the US Midwest,” with dozens of tornadoes.

Heeavy predictive programming.