If that's true I sure hope someone had enough
brains to at least clone that HD

Aazaad

Established
I don't support either Aazaad
already said wings of the same bird
no matter which they'll always end up
at home
Just a precaution, I didn't see you or anyone else here support any, but a simple search shows a lot of people "out there", have already made this yet another "my party's better".

redqueen

Superstar
Didn't See it posted yet
the site just went live in the last day or so
Ya can download or search and read through
emails from what I can tell I did a quick search
using the word pizza just to See a ton of emails
came back I clicked to make sure Ya can actually
view without downloading and yes it looks like Ya can

Didn't See it posted yet
the site just went live in the last day or so
Ya can download or search and read through
emails from what I can tell I did a quick search
using the word pizza just to See a ton of emails
came back I clicked to make sure Ya can actually
view without downloading and yes it looks like Ya can

Anything about his peadophile activities?

i want to forget the images tha I’ve seen and would not post or link them to this thread, but I’ve seen utterly horrific images of him and a clearly underage girl. In the links that you’ve posted, are any of these images mentioned or addressed?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Anything about his peadophile activities?

i want to forget the images tha I’ve seen and would not post or link them to this thread, but I’ve seen utterly horrific images of him and a clearly underage girl. In the links that you’ve posted, are any of these images mentioned or addressed?
There are tens of thousands of emails there... hope its a full collection!

redqueen

Superstar
The pizza search brought a ton of
emails back I have not seen anything yet
though Just Following Orders

The pizza search brought a ton of
emails back I have not seen anything yet
though Just Following Orders
Have you Not seen the videos or images then? They’re in mass circulation and have been for months, so I’d be surprised if you haven’t. I’ve found that a lot of the information that’s being posted these days about the corrupt Biden family is drawing people away from the fact that he is an out and out peadophile.

By the way, you need to hit ‘reply’ or @ my name so that I know you’re replying to my message

redqueen

Superstar
Have you Not seen the videos or images then? They’re in mass circulation and have been for months, so I’d be surprised if you haven’t. I’ve found that a lot of the information that’s being posted these days about the corrupt Biden family is drawing people away from the fact that he is an out and out peadophile.

By the way, you need to hit ‘reply’ or @ my name so that I know you’re replying to my message
no I have seen the disgusting images
and yeah they are doing that on purpose I think
so no one asks about jb and his sniffing/groping habits
and if he could be where the son learned it

I shoulda made it clearer in my reply
that I meant I just started searching the
emails and have not seen any of the images
that have already circulated the net,im not
sure if they will be in this dump I think these
are what was recovered that hb thought were
deleted

I did come across an email that was titled
age don't mean nothing but when trying to
view it had an cannot be found error I tried off
more than one device to See if device related
but nope it was not there

Sorry I did use Your name I thought
that was enough to show I was replying to Ya
it's ok though I will do it as a reply or an @
from now on

no I have seen the disgusting images
and yeah they are doing that on purpose I think
so no one asks about jb and his sniffing/groping habits
and if he could be where the son learned it

I shoulda made it clearer in my reply
that I meant I just started searching the
emails and have not seen any of the images
that have already circulated the net,im not
sure if they will be in this dump I think these
are what was recovered that hb thought were
deleted

I did come across an email that was titled
age don't mean nothing but when trying to
view it had an cannot be found error I tried off
more than one device to See if device related
but nope it was not there

Sorry I did use Your name I thought
that was enough to show I was replying to Ya
it's ok though I will do it as a reply or an @
from now on
Okay, but surely the world has seen all of the evidence it needs to now, with the images and videos in circulation? I’m not quite understanding the obsession with his business dealings? It’s not important.

FilthPig

Veteran
Seems like cutting off russias gas to EU and Ukraine has been their agenda for quite a while.Now they achieved it.This atleast gives some tiny hope that maybe Russia is not in the same boat with globohomo-joo maffia.

Subject:
Re: JRB in UKR
"Robert Biden" rhbdc@icloud.com
To:
"Devon Archer" darcher@rosemontseneca.com
Date:2014-04-22 20:31
You should send to Vadim- makes it look like we are adding value.

RHB

On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:29 PM, Devon Archer <darcher@rosemontseneca.com> wrote:

Wow. We need to make sure this rag tag temporary Government in the Ukraine understands the value of Burisma to its very existence.

Devon Archer
646 436 3745

On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:14 PM, Robert Biden <rhbdc@icloud.com> wrote:

Mr. Biden spoke of the “humiliating threats” faced by Ukraine and said the United States was “ready to assist.” But he also stressed that Ukraine needed to put its own house in order, calling on it to “fight the cancer of corruption that is endemic in your system right now” and to reduce its crippling dependence on Russia for supplies of natural gas.
“Imagine where you’d be today if you were able to tell Russia: Keep your gas. It would be a very different world you’d be facing today,” Mr. Biden told Ukrainian legislators. “It takes some difficult decisions, but it’s collectively within your power and the power of Europe and the United States. And we stand ready to assist you in reaching that.”
RHB

I had to look up who the F is Devon Archer.He looks as sleazy as expected - https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/devon-archer-sentenced-for-role-in-hunter-biden-fraud-scheme/

Holy sh*t and now i stumbled upon something interesting -

"Devon Archer was a partner with Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz in the firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC.[2] Hunter Biden is the son of former Vice President Joe Biden and Christopher Heinz is the stepson of former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.
Christopher Heinz is an heir of the Heinz family fortune, of Heinz 57 Ketchup. Rosemont Seneca Partners is a private investment firm that partners with a Chinese firm named Bohai (or Bo Hai). Their joint firm is called Bohai RST (Bohai Rosemont Seneca Thornton). Thornton is the Thornton Group which represents Bulger family interests.
Bohai is owned by the Bank of China and Chinese military. Bohai RST has sold American military drone and aircraft technology to the Chinese military.
Whitey Bulger was convicted of 19 murders in 2013 and murdered in prison months before the Mueller report was made public. Bulger was an FBI informant while Robert Mueller and Bill Weld served in the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston in the 1980s and 1990s. Bulger named Mueller as a defense witness. When Mueller became FBI director in 2001, Bulger became a fugitive and was #2 on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List, behind Osama bin Laden.
U.S. Attorney John Durham investigated the corruption in the Boston FBI and U.S. Attorney's office in the 1990s.
Devon Archer was convicted of fraud in 2018. In October 2020 Archer lost his Appeal and had his conviction for fraud re-instated."

I looked up what is that chinese BOHAI company, https://bohai.co/
Look what kind of stuff they are doing,kinda like the paramagnetic stuff inside the vaxx ?

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Okay, but surely the world has seen all of the evidence it needs to now, with the images and videos in circulation? I’m not quite understanding the obsession with his business dealings? It’s not important.

That's the thing though the World hasn't seen
anything specially the older generations
who rely on msm for all their Worldly news

Even with the younger generations they
do not care as it's nothing that affects their
immediate reality of life,unless Your a Truther
Your not really going out of Your way to look into
these subjects

Maldarker

Star

But it is....Son doing deals with forgien nationals showing that they paid money to be able to access the Old man for sweetheart deals or tech that is on the soft side corp espionage to down right treason. If it was you doing it lol you would be in jail as a government offical.

But it is....Son doing deals with forgien nationals showing that they paid money to be able to access the Old man for sweetheart deals or tech that is on the soft side corp espionage to down right treason. If it was you doing it lol you would be in jail as a government offical.
You’re more horrified about this than the images of Hunter with a child wearing lingerie? You guys are talking about it more, so you must be, right?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You’re more horrified about this than the images of Hunter with a child wearing lingerie? You guys are talking about it more, so you must be, right?
Those deals are a huge part of what enables the Epstein class to continue their filth... they go hand in hand, but your point is well taken. I guess I also didnt know that it was confirmed Hunter Biden was the nude adult with what seemed to be a very young child sex trafficking victim in that picture which was posted here and elsewhere. This is all a game to them anyways, because the Epstein class knows the cops and military will protect them and NOT kids. Anyone with anysort of LEO authority should have placed Hunter Biden under arrest if that pic is proven to be him... and from what I have heard there is a LOT worse on those laptops. The cops dont care if our kids are murdered in a school or at Epstein class parties... those enablers need to be reckoned with as well as the actual perps.

Those deals are a huge part of what enables the Epstein class to continue their filth... they go hand in hand, but your point is well taken. I guess I also didnt know that it was confirmed Hunter Biden was the nude adult with what seemed to be a very young child sex trafficking victim in that picture which was posted here and elsewhere. This is all a game to them anyways, because the Epstein class knows the cops and military will protect them and NOT kids. Anyone with anysort of LEO authority should have placed Hunter Biden under arrest if that pic is proven to be him... and from what I have heard there is a LOT worse on those laptops. The cops dont care if our kids are murdered in a school or at Epstein class parties... those enablers need to be reckoned with as well as the actual perps.
This is interesting. So you’re on the fence in regards to whether it’s Hunter in the picture with the child wearing lingerie?