Hunter Biden

polymoog

Superstar

"This has to be stopped. Mr. Miles Guo and his fellow fighters, a group of Chinese people from The New Federal State of China, are fighting agains the evil CCP and its collaborators at the risk of life and everything. Mr. Bannon, Mr. Giuliani, their teams and friends who care about the American people as well as the Chinese people are relentlessly working together to take down the CCP. It’s not about politics, and it won’t be successful unless all nations and peoples join together."

can someone fill me in on this "new federal state of china"? is this an actual movement that the CCP has tried to keep quiet, or a fabricated right/trump group used as a way to disseminate the hunter biden scandal?

Thunderian

Superstar
photo evidence is better. memes rule social media.

most of america is barely literate. besides, if you bring up the texts/emails, the left MSM will just say, "its been debunked". the FBI is on the dems payroll.
Photo evidence can be faked. Emails and eyewitnesses are much harder. Besides, Hunter had a weird fixation with recording his debauchery. If Joe records his own excesses, he’s been smart enough not to store them on a laptop that he drops off and forgets about.

justjess

Superstar
Dominionists are a fringe, so of course people like you pretend their views are the majority.

You keep saying that Christians who believe in end times prophecy are trying to bring it about, while ignorantly misunderstanding that part of that belief is the realization that there is nothing we can do to affect it, so you trot out your laughable examples and think you’ve made your point, not realizing how entirely clueless it makes you look. But go on, keep telling me what Christians like me believe.
Are you serious? In the same exact reply I clearly stated they are a fringe and do not represent the majority of Christians.

who exactly are “people like me” ?

Thunderian

Superstar
Are you serious? In the same exact reply I clearly stated they are a fringe and do not represent the majority of Christians.
And you went on to say they have more influence than most Christians. So are they a fringe, or are they a driving force in Christianity?

Even if they do have undue influence, dominionism is the belief that Christians will eventually take control of the world’s political institutions and usher in the kingdom of God, while pretribulational eschatologists like me believe that the world’s institutions are part of a corrupt and godless system that Jesus Christ will condemn and destroy on his return. The idea that prophecy believers like me would be in league with Christian dominionists, or that they are somehow trying to force the prophecy I believe in to take place, is ludicrously ignorant.

who exactly are “people like me” ?
Low information bigots who spread falsehoods about Christians.

Devine

Star
photo evidence is better. memes rule social media.

most of america is barely literate. besides, if you bring up the texts/emails, the left MSM will just say, "its been debunked". the FBI is on the dems payroll.
That's why if anything ever comes out on Hillary it's going to Have to be a video!

Devine

Star
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cbVLaDmRca0x/ @polymoog posted it first, OAN is reporting disturbbing images of Hunter's 14 yr old niece from the laptop.
Tape of Hunter with hookers too I heard FB is allowing it to be spoken of Twitter is not

Devine

Star
Watch the first minute and thirty seconds Jake Tapper CNN after the debates

justjess

Superstar
And you went on to say they have more influence than most Christians. So are they a fringe, or are they a driving force in Christianity?

Even if they do have undue influence, dominionism is the belief that Christians will eventually take control of the world’s political institutions and usher in the kingdom of God, while pretribulational eschatologists like me believe that the world’s institutions are part of a corrupt and godless system that Jesus Christ will condemn and destroy on his return. The idea that prophecy believers like me would be in league with Christian dominionists, or that they are somehow trying to force the prophecy I believe in to take place, is ludicrously ignorant.

Low information bigots who spread falsehoods about Christians.
Oh lol.. gloves off huh? TMT must have really hurt your feelings and instead of dealing with him your going to take it out on me by proxy? That’s adorable. Sorry I didn’t call him out while I was sleeping in the middle of the night for all to see so you didn’t have hard feelings with me. As I told you before I told him in private that he was losing it and actually liked you so to chill. But he was banned before he got the message and I’m not his keeper.

Re read my reply for idk the hundredth time? I clearly stated they are the fringe. They do have outsized political influence. I made zero mention nor did I imply that they have anything to do with “Christians like you” - your making that up and adding that in for your own purposes. Probably so you can call me a bigot who spreads falsehoods about christians. Real mature and honest of you :rolleyes:

also Noted: the people who liked it. Pm works, if you have an issue with me feel free to grow some balls and discuss it with me directly.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar