Hunter Biden

If you operate on the “everybody knows that so-and-so is corrupt” philosophy, you miss out on the truth. A person should be able to say why they believe something. Assumptions are nothing to base the truth on.

Based on what I know to be the truth, it’s hard to believe that Trump is a run-of-the-mill kind of politician. There’s a reason the establishment media and the elite hate him, and it’s not because they’re on our side.
One, it's sort of foolish to think that the enemy of your enemy isn't still more often than not another enemy... Donald Trump has shown, pre-presendeicy, that he'll exploit laws to get people removed from their property so he can claim it for himself. He's not a champion of a people; he's another billionaire.

You are right that big tech isn't on our side though... But they are against him since he helped kill net neutrality... Companies like Google explicitly benefit from it and don't like the idea of telecommunications theoretically hindering their data, especially since Google is pushing a video game streaming service which is bandwidth intensive.

It's also weird that anyone can seriously say he's hated by the media when the crazy shit he says drives up their rating and that the single largest cable news network, which often has more viewers than the rest combined (and a large online presence to boot) is firmly in Team Trump.

justjess

Superstar
I have to agree with you there - in terms of calculated untruthfulness, Biden, Obama and the Clintons were in their own league!!!

As for Trump - I like and agree with some things he says and feel disagreement with other statements. As to him lying, I don’t think that accusation has much traction. It’s a shame the “Russian collusion scandal” that played out both sides of the pond in order to cover Hilary’s email tracks will not be exposed till after the election. I think it will be explosive and maybe even lead to her doing some time!!
Oh Jesus Christ... if he had enough to lock them all up he would t have to wait til after the election to do so. He would have done it already. And if he did have enough and chose not to for the last four years so he’d be able to use it as a political stunt for re-election... he should be locked up right next to them. That’s disgusting.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Oh Jesus Christ... if he had enough to lock them all up he would t have to wait til after the election to do so. He would have done it already. And if he did have enough and chose not to for the last four years so he’d be able to use it as a political stunt for re-election... he should be locked up right next to them. That’s disgusting.
It’s an “if”.

If Hilary deliberately concocted a sham witch hunt against Trump re: Russian collusion (and it turns out to be a deliberate deception) and “if” the substance of her emails implicate her in further wrongdoing, she has surely broken some laws. Not being a lawyer I would admit that I couldn’t pronounce a valid legal verdict on such activity.

Did you type this with a straight face?

I find it Interesting how the Christian Zionists/evangelicals all appear totally blind to what a total douche bag Trump is.

I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:
Trump is Israel's Bitch, so they have to support him no matter what.

Then they have the nerve to claim the elites are against him LOL.

You know the drill

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Former Vice President Joe Biden told a Wisconsin reporter Tuesday evening that there is “no basis” for the accusation that his son, Hunter Biden, profited from foreign business partners by selling access to his father during his tenure in office.

Adrienne Pedersen of Milwaukee ABC affiliate WISN 12 News’ interviewed Biden, who was at his home in Delaware after “calling a lid” for several days leading up to Thursday’s final presidential debate.

Pedersen asked about the story, which is based on the release of emails purportedly from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, as well as emails from Bevan Cooney, a former business partner of Hunter Biden who is currently serving time in prison.

The emails provide evidence that Hunter Biden arranged a meeting between his father and an adviser to the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. They also suggest Hunter Biden’s business partners arranged White House meetings for senior Chinese executives and officials.

Pedersen’s question was the last in the interview — and a Biden aide could be heard offscreen in the video, attempting to stop the interview before she asks it: “Adrienne, that’s all the time we have, I’m so sorry.”

She persisted anyway:

Pedersen: Wisconsin’s Republican Senator Ron Johnson, put out a statement on Homeland Security letterhead saying Hunter Biden, together with other Biden family members, profited off the Biden name. Is there any legitimacy to Senator Johnson’s claims?
Biden: None whatsoever. This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s henchman. It’s the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family. Even the man who served with him on that committee, the former nominee for the Republican Party, said there’s no basis to this, and you know, and all and the vast majority [sic] of the intelligence people have come out and said there’s no basis at all. Ron should be ashamed of himself.
The “former nominee” — Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), whose name Biden has forgotten before — criticized Johnson’s probe in September, but was not reacting to the recent revelations about Hunter Biden’s emails. (One of Romney’s former advisers sits on Burisma’s board.)

As for the “vast majority of the intelligence people,” over 50 former intelligence officials, led by Obama-era figures James Clapper and John Brennan, released a letter Tuesday claiming that the emails looked like they could be “Russian disinformation.”

Clapper and Brennan — who were leading figures in pushing the Russia collusion hoax against President Donald Trump — admitted that they “do not have evidence” of Russian involvement.

They did not say “there’s no basis at all” for the allegations; rather, they admitted that the emails could indeed be “genuine.”