Hunter Biden

Thunderian

Superstar
I have to agree with you there - in terms of calculated untruthfulness, Biden, Obama and the Clintons were in their own league!!!

As for Trump - I like and agree with some things he says and feel disagreement with other statements. As to him lying, I don’t think that accusation has much traction. It’s a shame the “Russian collusion scandal” that played out both sides of the pond in order to cover Hilary’s email tracks will not be exposed till after the election. I think it will be explosive and maybe even lead to her doing some time!!
I sure would like to know what’s actually going on. There’s ample evidence that Trump has forces within US intelligence and in the justice department that are working against him, but it would be nice to see someone else on trial for a change.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Did you type this with a straight face?

I find it Interesting how the Christian Zionists/evangelicals all appear totally blind to what a total douche bag Trump is.

I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:
I don’t make my mind up about people without evidence @Awoken2 - You will notice that our own BBC has perfected a sneering tone when it presents anything Trump says or does. In addition, it very rarely plays footage that has not been heavily edited. On the other hand, I have been following some of the machinations of the Democrat camp for a while (since Obama) and I don’t like what I have seen.

I doubt we will find common ground, but I try to keep an open mind as I have not decided what to think about you either, having only really discussed contentious matters on which we disagree!

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Hunter Biden’s former business partner is apparently working with journalists on an article.

Tikawanda

Established
Assuming that this is true and not just another "October surprise" exaggeration, does it really matter at the end of the day? I thought it was already a well-known fact (around here at least) that all politicians are corrupt and have something to hide? Honestly, this stuns me a lot less than some of the things that have been said about Hillary or Obama.

Awoken2

Superstar
I don’t make my mind up about people without evidence @Awoken2 - You will notice that our own BBC has perfected a sneering tone when it presents anything Trump says or does. In addition, it very rarely plays footage that has not been heavily edited. On the other hand, I have been following some of the machinations of the Democrat camp for a while (since Obama) and I don’t like what I have seen.

I doubt we will find common ground, but I try to keep an open mind as I have not decided what to think about you either, having only really discussed contentious matters on which we disagree!
I'll concede this. You are far far more intelligent than me.

I have far far more common sense than you.

Let's call it a draw and keep.on.our individual paths.

Thunderian

Superstar
I thought it was already a well-known fact (around here at least) that all politicians are corrupt and have something to hide?
If you operate on the “everybody knows that so-and-so is corrupt” philosophy, you miss out on the truth. A person should be able to say why they believe something. Assumptions are nothing to base the truth on.

Based on what I know to be the truth, it’s hard to believe that Trump is a run-of-the-mill kind of politician. There’s a reason the establishment media and the elite hate him, and it’s not because they’re on our side.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
does it really matter at the end of the day?
That’s a good question and probably the one most people will now be exploring...

How certain can we be of the source of this information?

What does the information say with regard to previous comments by Joe Biden?

Would Joe have known he was intending to deceive (but doing so thinking he could get away with it?)

Is there further information that may come to light from the analysis of the hard drive?

What does the suppression of the story on Facebook and Twitter tell us about the ownership of those platforms and their perceived power to influence the US voting public?

Aero

Superstar
Twitter sucks right now. You can't even advertise positive news. They got some arbitrary hoops you have to jump through, even if it's just an account promotion to get followers. Facebook wasn't so bad, and Tiktok was like here's 300 dollars please advertise with us.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'll concede this. You are far far more intelligent than me.

I have far far more common sense than you.

Let's call it a draw and keep.on.our individual paths.
Perhaps I have more common sense than you believe me to possess, and you have greater intellectual capacities than you are prepared to admit ;-) A truce is duly called! How about a game of football?

Thunderian

Superstar

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m wondering now how they’re going to make this go away? This is bigger than Hillary’s emails because the emails on Hunter’s laptop fill in details of meetings arranged with Chinese and Ukrainian businessmen as part of a money-making scheme to sell access to Joe, meetings which can be matched with Biden’s public schedule and his recorded statements. The emails even refer to Joe’s share of the profits on these deals, and have been authenticated by Bevan Cooney, Hunter’s former partner who is serving time for fraud and who was one of the participants in the email chain. This is too elaborate to be a set up, or Russian disinfo. This is incredibly damning, and if it is given proper coverage, it will cost Biden the election.

Devine

Star
DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR ALSO!!!.....So which lying son of a bitch are you gonna choose?

Form orderly queue please with voting slips......lol
@Awoken2
Again, please try to put aside your TDS and stick to the topic. Not everything is about Trump!

Devine

Star
Oh please behave yourself. Trump and the media are owned by the same elite, it's a double bluff, if the "elite" wants somebody dead they die.....or are all hitmen on lockdown at the minute?

Gimme a break with that shit man.
Thunderian wrote you a long and eloquent response. You pulled one line out of it for your bitchy reply.

Devine

Star
I think it's hilarious how Guliani got the laptop. apparently there are some messages between hunter and joe that came out today but i dont have the energy to look.

Thunderian

Superstar
I think it's hilarious how Guliani got the laptop. apparently there are some messages between hunter and joe that came out today but i dont have the energy to look.
They’re sad. There’s some pretty heart-wrenching personal stuff from Hunter to himself that’s way too authentic to be a hoax, and I will die on that hill. These emails should put China Joe out of the race and behind bars. It’s chilling to contemplate why this isn’t going 24/7 on the major news stations. If nothing comes of this I will retire from any kind of speculation about what’s going on.

And Biden’s campaign still has not denied their authenticity.