Hunter Biden

Devine

Star

This is interesting because:
-Joe has denied on numerous occasions on film having ever met this man.
-Facebook and Twitter blocked the article from being shared yesterday, even on private messages.
-Enjoy the illicit photos of Hunter! Photo #3 in particular

Awoken2

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR ALSO!!!.....So which lying son of a bitch are you gonna choose?

Form orderly queue please with voting slips......lol
You mean to say that “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” @Awoken2 ?

When confronted with two flawed human beings, you have to ask which flaws you are more prepared to accept - those of the “devil you know” or those of the “devil you don’t”

p.s. I’m glad I’m English and don’t get to vote ;-)

p.p.s. Unless the Democrats are OK with my postal vote!!!!

Awoken2

Superstar
You mean to say that “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” @Awoken2 ?
Nope, God ain't on my radar Red. All politicians are professional liars, let's keep it nice and simple.

When confronted with a flawed system that wants you to believe that lying bastards are telling you the truth I think you need to get out of the system....for sanities sake.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nope, God ain't on my radar Red. All politicians are professional liars, let's keep it nice and simple.

When confronted with a flawed system that wants you to believe that lying bastards are telling you the truth I think you need to get out of the system....for sanities sake.
Playing devils advocate, does that mean the system gets on by itself anyway, leaving you with no more influence than a prisoner?

Each to their own though - I saw an interview on the BBC and one of the non-voters of America was being interviewed. They were trying to pitch him as being apathetic and uninformed. He pointed out that he felt not voting sent a message to the system that the two party system of the US allowed for very little intelligent debate. With red or blue are the only options, what if those options are caricatures?

Certainly food for thought. I would still vote for the least bad option of the two if given a choice.

Awoken2

Superstar
Playing devils advocate, does that mean the system gets on by itself anyway, leaving you with no more influence than a prisoner
So what your saying is if you do vote it will somehow give you more influence than a prisoner?

Really? I'm sure you are currently under the same restrictions that I am right now and I've never voted a day in my life. We are both prisoners, or do you see it differently?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So what your saying is if you do vote it will somehow give you more influence than a prisoner?

Really? I'm sure you are currently under the same restrictions that I am right now and I've never voted a day in my life. We are both prisoners, or do you see it differently?
At present my optimism (slightly) overtakes my cynicism but my realism reins in my judgementalism of other peoples pragmatism ;-)

Thunderian

Superstar
DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR ALSO!!!.....So which lying son of a bitch are you gonna choose?

Form orderly queue please with voting slips......lol
But I don’t think you can honestly compare the two men. Someone says that Trump is corrupt and all you people nod and agree, but there are no actual facts that support the statement. Trump has been under massive scrutiny since before he took office, including federal investigations and impeachment. As of yet, there is zero evidence of corruption. But you still say Trump is corrupt? Why?

Of Biden, there is hard evidence that he and his family have used his position in government to enrich themselves. Joe took Hunter to China with him when he was VP, and coincidentally the CCP licensed Hunter’s investment firm and put a billion dollars into it. Hunter was given a board seat for a Ukrainian company, and when a Ukrainian DA began investigating the company, Biden had him fired. He bragged about it publicly.

Can you think of any truthful accusation against Trump and his family that even comes close? Do you know of any real evidence that any of the accusations against Trump are true?

Trump made his money in business. Biden has been a public servant for 50 years, and has somehow amassed a fortune.

You can say what you want about the political system, but if you’re going to comment on it, you should at least be able to tell the difference between Biden and Trump by now. Trump is the one the media and the elite are trying to destroy. Biden is the guy who has the power to shut down Twitter and Facebook to cover up a story that exposes his corruption.

Awoken2

Superstar
Trump is the one the media and the elite are trying to destroy.
Oh please behave yourself. Trump and the media are owned by the same elite, it's a double bluff, if the "elite" wants somebody dead they die.....or are all hitmen on lockdown at the minute?

Gimme a break with that shit man.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But I don’t think you can honestly compare the two men. Someone says that Trump is corrupt and all you people nod and agree, but there are no actual facts that support the statement. Trump has been under massive scrutiny since before he took office, including federal investigations and impeachment. As of yet, there is zero evidence of corruption. But you still say Trump is corrupt? Why?

Of Biden, there is hard evidence that he and his family have used his position in government to enrich themselves. Joe took Hunter to China with him when he was VP, and coincidentally the CCP licensed Hunter’s investment firm and put a billion dollars into it. Hunter was given a board seat for a Ukrainian company, and when a Ukrainian DA began investigating the company, Biden had him fired. He bragged about it publicly.

Can you think of any truthful accusation against Trump and his family that even comes close? Do you know of any real evidence that any of the accusations against Trump are true?

Trump made his money in business. Biden has been a public servant for 50 years, and has somehow amassed a fortune.

You can say what you want about the political system, but if you’re going to comment on it, you should at least be able to tell the difference between Biden and Trump by now. Trump is the one the media and the elite are trying to destroy. Biden is the guy who has the power to shut down Twitter and Facebook to cover up a story that exposes his corruption.
I have to agree with you there - in terms of calculated untruthfulness, Biden, Obama and the Clintons were in their own league!!!

As for Trump - I like and agree with some things he says and feel disagreement with other statements. As to him lying, I don’t think that accusation has much traction. It’s a shame the “Russian collusion scandal” that played out both sides of the pond in order to cover Hilary’s email tracks will not be exposed till after the election. I think it will be explosive and maybe even lead to her doing some time!!