'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Your acceptance or non-acceptance cannot magically change the identity of someone with actual gender dysphoria. In other words, who the hell asked you?

You go, culture warrior. Show em who’s boss LOL. I will just keep laughing at the absurdity of the divisive attitudes on both sides, while you bicker back and forth forever. They want us divided, so good job on your part. It’s obviously working.
Can you go more into depth of why you disagree with what they said? I find your current reasoning interesting because I mean, I agree with them so I´m trying to figure out wth they said wrong?

Lisa

Superstar
They want us divided
Actually, they want us to be united, that’s why there’s transphobia and the media normalization of it. They will wear people down to believing its normal and nothing to fight over.

Lisa

Superstar
Halfway through this video...and what a good talk!

Edit: finished the video. Candace did get the gender wrong on Charlize Theron’s child. The child was born a boy and she’s got him living as a girl. I like that she isn’t scared to talk about this issue in this way, but I wonder if she would do it if she was white, especially since white people are getting so much hate for being white. I know she’s said that they like to say she isn’t really black now with all the things she says, but I wonder if she gets a bit of a pass being black and a woman...?

Last edited:

neptunejoo

Established
There are approximately 16 genders in Thailand and there is a tribe in Indonesia that traditionally identifies 5 genders. But those are very limited samples in society.

I think it runs deeper than genitalia or personal preference to identify one self.

I think like Jung said, we embodied feminine and masculine forces. Just like so many polar opposite forces, both want to interact, sometimes clashes, sometimes one wins over the other. Hence, there will a dynamic, and it is a sign of life.

I think every person might feel both forces inside. Regardless you are born a female, you might feel the masculine force too, and also a male might feel this feminine force.

However, I think the majority of people have default settings which are the dominant. Like for example, the female might have feminine traits and most of her dormant masculine forces become unconscious, which called animus (if it is male, the unconscious feminine force is called anima).

What is dormant or unconscious though, should not become conscious or manifest in conscious land. There are reasons why they are unconscious.

Lisa

Superstar
There are approximately 16 genders in Thailand and there is a tribe in Indonesia that traditionally identifies 5 genders. But those are very limited samples in society.

I think it runs deeper than genitalia or personal preference to identify one self.

I think like Jung said, we embodied feminine and masculine forces. Just like so many polar opposite forces, both want to interact, sometimes clashes, sometimes one wins over the other. Hence, there will a dynamic, and it is a sign of life.

I think every person might feel both forces inside. Regardless you are born a female, you might feel the masculine force too, and also a male might feel this feminine force.

However, I think the majority of people have default settings which are the dominant. Like for example, the female might have feminine traits and most of her dormant masculine forces become unconscious, which called animus (if it is male, the unconscious feminine force is called anima).

What is dormant or unconscious though, should not become conscious or manifest in conscious land. There are reasons why they are unconscious.
What are those 16 genders?

Do you think that people could fool themselves into thinking that they have male or female forces inside of themselves? How would a male know what is female and how would a female know what is male inside of themselves?

neptunejoo

Established
What are those 16 genders?

Do you think that people could fool themselves into thinking that they have male or female forces inside of themselves? How would a male know what is female and how would a female know what is male inside of themselves?
I don't think people can fool their selves but those feelings might be real for some people. At least, in psychoanalysis lens.

I see the way men act like women. And it is beyond just fooling themselves. Their Psyche somehow has act on it.

That's what I observed. I don't condone transgenderism. However, I acknowledge how complicated it might be for them.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't think people can fool their selves but those feelings might be real for some people. At least, in psychoanalysis lens.

I see the way men act like women. And it is beyond just fooling themselves. Their Psyche somehow has act on it.

That's what I observed. I don't condone transgenderism. However, I acknowledge how complicated it might be for them.
It seems like men act like they think women act..not that they are women themselves. You should watch the video I posted above with Walt Heyer, he admits that men can’t be women, and he should know he tried to become one.

I think people can fool themselves, but in the video I talked about, Mr. Heyer thinks there is a connection to something that happened to a person and the reason why they think they are a different gender now.

I think the cure is too simplistic and it changes a person forever which should not be glibly made the solution to a persons problems.

neptunejoo

Established
It seems like men act like they think women act..not that they are women themselves. You should watch the video I posted above with Walt Heyer, he admits that men can’t be women, and he should know he tried to become one.

I think people can fool themselves, but in the video I talked about, Mr. Heyer thinks there is a connection to something that happened to a person and the reason why they think they are a different gender now.

I think the cure is too simplistic and it changes a person forever which should not be glibly made the solution to a persons problems.
I think I already watched it. I respect him tremendously. He made a very compelling confessions. I hope more people speak his mind about their experiences like he did.

It seems there are also attachment in there. Imagine you belong to certain group the whole of your life. Years after years those who already undergone operations would try to convince theirselves that they didn't make bad decision. Because they thought you could be free when you have genitalia you think fit you.

But then, realization hits. This is not just unsynchronized mind, body and identity. It goes deep to their Psyche. I hope there are available treatments for this.

Not just pressure them to change their sexes or their physical appearance.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Sicko Dr Shayne Taylor explained how she convinced Nashville to get into the gender transition game

2:04. dr taylor pushes the gender surgeries because there is so much money in it. hospitals are FOR profit, after all, and as we learned with covid, elective surgeries are where they make the money.

polymoog

Superstar
Anyone who decides not to be involved in transition surgeries will face "consequences"

1:13. this is worth watching.

wow. any doctor at (presumably) vanderbilt U hospital that is a conscienous objector to trans surgeries are threatened. i dont think her threats would hold up in court, but the university would probably make life miserable for them.

peridot

Established
I pictured a parallel universe in which a different social battle was raging....

Statistics show that there are an increasing number of children who are unhappy with the biological families they find themselves in.
Washington Post, July 9th 2023

View attachment 26293

In response, a number of progressive thinkers begin to explore the concept of “open parenting” where mere biological relationship is seen as having only a superficial significance, and where children as young as ten are encouraged to seek their “soul parents” - I.e. adults they get along with better and who perhaps offer them a more comfortable standard of living, fewer rules, more sweets etc.

In this parallel world, it would be fashionable to bring up kids without surnames and to hide your identity as parents in order for them to be allowed to find their “true” parents.

You might get university departments describing children who identify with their biological families as “cis-familiar” and conversely, people who tell their children to “never go off with strangers” being censured for hate crimes!
I am actually SURPRISED this hasn't happened on a wide scale sooner.
(unless you count people estranging themselves from relatives and calling other people "family.")

But just because there are some extremely bad family situations does not mean the solution is now to abolish the family structure.

Lucy

Star