'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Vixy

Star
You should watch this:

Saw it a while back. An older dude who used to be a woman and returned and spoke out about it now gets threatened and harrassed to the point where his adress is confidential. Never go against the establishment!

Sickening bc he's absolutely right, this is HORRIBLE and completely wrong, you dont fukn change your gender! My friend was a female to male and she killed herself this spring. I'm NOT kidding, she lived one street from me and I'll never forget her, it was such a tragic damn case.

marcecar10

Established
I don't think people are born trans, but it's not like gender isn't a thing now tho. Gender exists but maybe not in the way we were used to think. And trans people also DO exist.

polymoog

Superstar
Gender exists but maybe not in the way we were used to think.
meaning what, exactly? science was wrong all this time about 2 genders? the science is settled for "climate change", but not for the 2 genders, i guess.

And trans people also DO exist.
who denied their existence? the thread is about the trans- propaganda unraveling (finally) since there are, in reality, VERY few individuals with gender dysphoria. people are led to believe they are trans today when just 20 years ago tomboys wouldnt raise an eyebrow. kids naturally go through phases, but today, the slightest act (or none at all) could trigger a leftist parent to drag their child in for hormone shots or sexual reassignment surgery.

marcecar10

Established
meaning what, exactly? science was wrong all this time about 2 genders? the science is settled for "climate change", but not for the 2 genders, i guess.
I think the accepted theory now is that is a social construct or something. And don't make a mistake, biological sex and genders aren't the same. There are only 2 biological genders depending on your chromosomes but gender may refer to how society sees us. As an example, you can be a biological male but who identifies as female in front of all society, this would be a trans-woman. And that's what science says now, whether it's biology, psychology or sociology.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/gender-biology.html

who denied their existence? the thread is about the trans- propaganda unraveling (finally) since there are, in reality, VERY few individuals with gender dysphoria. people are led to believe they are trans today when just 20 years ago tomboys wouldnt raise an eyebrow. kids naturally go through phases, but today, the slightest act (or none at all) could trigger a leftist parent to drag their child in for hormone shots or sexual reassignment surgery.
Ok, I agree with the whole "leftist parent drag their child to take hormones thing", kinda. But I believe being trans just go way far off in terms of complexity than just being a tomboy or whatever. We just didn't know back then.

polymoog

Superstar
I think the accepted theory now is that is a social construct or something.
ill go with 'something' since there are two genders. frankly put, anything in between is a birth defect.

But I believe being trans just go way far off in terms of complexity than just being a tomboy or whatever. We just didn't know back then.
we also didnt have the level of propaganda we have today. we also didnt have the levels of estrogen mimicking compounds as prevalent as we have today. throw in "the science is settled!" from leftist organizations, and voila! trans-fact.

2 minute link here that says everything: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IWVTJWoSVZ9A/

marcecar10

Established
ill go with 'something' since there are two genders. frankly put, anything in between is a birth defect.
Sure, whatever rocks your boat. I believe in the two genders and also in the existence of transgender or non-binary individuals.

we also didnt have the level of propaganda we have today. we also didnt have the levels of estrogen mimicking compounds as prevalent as we have today. throw in "the science is settled!" from leftist organizations, and voila! trans-fact.

2 minute link here that says everything: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IWVTJWoSVZ9A/
Ok, so you're presenting me a video made by a member of the board of directors of the National Association for Research & THERAPY OF HOMOSEXUALITY, an association that blatantly support the disgusting conversion therapies. Are these the sources you bring to debate trans or LGBT+ rights? Like, c'mon!

https://www.mercatornet.com/articles/multiple_author/michelle_cretella

polymoog

Superstar
Ok, so you're presenting me a video made by a member of the board of directors of the National Association for Research & THERAPY OF HOMOSEXUALITY, an association that blatantly support the disgusting conversion therapies. Are these the sources you bring to debate trans or LGBT+ rights? Like, c'mon!
"I'm for truth no matter who tells it" - malcolm x

regardless of who she is or represents, her point is valid.

polymoog

Superstar
moog: ill go with 'something' since there are two genders. frankly put, anything in between is a birth defect.

Sure, whatever rocks your boat. I believe in the two genders and also in the existence of transgender or non-binary individuals.
yes, basic anatomy rocks my boat.
non-binary individuals can rock yours, but its a psychological issue, not a physical one (and certainly not a natural one). we can agree that one is free to believe and think and feel whatever they like. just dont force me to accept their delusions as reality. because they are not.

marcecar10

Established
"I'm for truth no matter who tells it" - malcolm x

regardless of who she is or represents, her point is valid.
No, her point is not valid. After all, the american college of pediatricians which she represents apart from the other anti-LGBT association is nothing else but a conservative think tank who believes adoption of children by gay people is wrong and it also advocates for conversion therapies. Not the most impartial source out there, don't you think?

Those losers have nothing to do with the biggest association of pediatricians in the US which is the American Academy of Pediatrics. It's as simple as doing just one search on Google or Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Academy_of_Pediatrics

moog: ill go with 'something' since there are two genders. frankly put, anything in between is a birth defect.

yes, basic anatomy rocks my boat.
non-binary individuals can rock yours, but its a psychological issue, not a physical one (and certainly not a natural one). we can agree that one is free to believe and think and feel whatever they like. just dont force me to accept their delusions as reality. because they are not.
"Basic anatomy rocks my boat" Yeah, that's biological sex, we get it. And they're not deluded, that's just you. We live in a society and trans people have all the rights to live in the same one as yours, their presence is not forcing you to do anything, again, that's just you.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
No, her point is not valid. After all, the american college of pediatricians which she represents apart from the other anti-LGBT association is nothing else but a conservative think tank who believes adoption of children by gay people is wrong and it also advocates for conversion therapies. Not the most impartial source out there, don't you think?

Those losers have nothing to do with the biggest association of pediatricians in the US which is the American Academy of Pediatrics. It's as simple as doing just one search on Google or Wikipedia.
did you know that in every US state, a person can get therapy for becoming gay, but if you are gay, there are some states/provinces where its forbidden to seek therapy to become straight? is that impartial?
you do know who funds these associations, dont you? follow the money and youll see where the agenda originates. scratch the surface and youll see that theres corporate money behind it. scratch deeper and youll find the rockefeller foundation/NWO funding. the last group i would trust are "associations", "agencies", and "councils" which are easily controlled to issue through their slanted medical papal bulls to the doctors to regurgitate to their patients (and fellow scientists). these are the same groups that insisted vaccines are safe, fluoride is great for you, and that the air in NYC after 9/11 was perfectly safe.

"Basic anatomy rocks my boat" Yeah, that's biological sex, we get it. And they're not deluded, that's just you. We live in a society and trans people have all the rights to live in the same one as yours, their presence is not forcing you to do anything, again, that's just you.
those with gender dysphoria have a psychosis. and again, never has anyone taken away their rights. they always have had their rights, just like everyone else which is why their movement is silly. when they start demanding that others accept their mental issues by addressing them a certain way or be fined/jailed for it, they have gone too far. thats where the line is drawn.

marcecar10

Established
did you know that in every US state, a person can get therapy for becoming gay, but if you are gay, there are some states/provinces where its forbidden to seek therapy to become straight? is that impartial?
you do know who funds these associations, dont you? follow the money and youll see where the agenda originates. scratch the surface and youll see that theres corporate money behind it. scratch deeper and youll find the rockefeller foundation/NWO funding. the last group i would trust are "associations", "agencies", and "councils" which are easily controlled to issue through their slanted medical papal bulls to the doctors to regurgitate to their patients (and fellow scientists). these are the same groups that insisted vaccines are safe, fluoride is great for you, and that the air in NYC after 9/11 was perfectly safe.

those with gender dysphoria have a psychosis. and again, never has anyone taken away their rights. they always have had their rights, just like everyone else which is why their movement is silly. when they start demanding that others accept their mental issues by addressing them a certain way or be fined/jailed for it, they have gone too far. thats where the line is drawn.
Transgenderism is not just a mental issue, it's way more complex than that, but for some reason people can't get their heads around it. Not all people feel gender or gender expression the same as one might do.

Also, there's no "therapy for becoming gay" anywhere. That's just sound like some made-up bs to rationalize the horror that are conversion therapies. No, dude, conversion therapies aren't these easy, painless, common and relaxing methods that magically turn LGBT+ people into straight people. There is nothing good or sweet or funny about conversion therapies. They're fucked up and they fuck up the people that go through them. Please, read more on the subject.

https://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Many times, people who struggle with sexual or gender identity are given the impression that they are fundamentally unacceptable to God and can never approach Him. I remember this song from my childhood but I didn’t understand the implications of it in my teens:-

The modern consensus on LGBTQ+ is well summed up in the song “Born this Way” by Lady Gaga. She puts more of her ideas into the full version:-

With a selection of argument and inference she makes a powerful case for being the authentic “you” and being proud of it.

But - are any of us our authentic selves, separate and apart from God? I watched this talk from a guy who had come out as Gay as a young man to his parents and the journey his thinking and life took in response to the relationship he entered into as a Christian:-

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Transgenderism is not just a mental issue, it's way more complex than that, but for some reason people can't get their heads around it. Not all people feel gender or gender expression the same as one might do.

Also, there's no "therapy for becoming gay" anywhere. That's just sound like some made-up bs to rationalize the horror that are conversion therapies. No, dude, conversion therapies aren't these easy, painless, common and relaxing methods that magically turn LGBT+ people into straight people. There is nothing good or sweet or funny about conversion therapies. They're fucked up and they fuck up the people that go through them. Please, read more on the subject.

https://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy
we are bombarded by the medias message of encouraging people to be trans, bi, gay, etc. theres plenty of psychological support groups for people who wish to go the LGBTQ route, yet for those who desire to become straight again, theres plenty of obstacles to conversion therapy, if it is even legal. your article makes that abundantly clear.

why is it that many who are sexually abused as children begin to have homosexual feelings at the time of the abuse? coincidence?

of course transgenderism is a mental issue. theres either faulty brain wiring due to abuse, a hormone imbalance either innate (rare) or chemically induced through lifestyle, or, in the case of a child, its transgenderism by proxy as the progressive parents imagine seeing signs that their child has gender dysphoria-- this is the most dangerous instance of all, and one that many progressives wholeheartedly embrace. if gay conversion therapy is wrong, why the hypocrisy of parental meddling with gender dysphoria with their toddlers?
like the video i posted states, if you want cut off an arm or a leg due to 'body integrity identity disorder', psychologists you are mentality ill. if you want to cut off your genitals, thats A- OK. you cant have it both ways.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I pictured a parallel universe in which a different social battle was raging....

Statistics show that there are an increasing number of children who are unhappy with the biological families they find themselves in.
Washington Post, July 9th 2023

5A5D9121-5380-4E7C-8413-1D4A649C5103.jpeg

In response, a number of progressive thinkers begin to explore the concept of “open parenting” where mere biological relationship is seen as having only a superficial significance, and where children as young as ten are encouraged to seek their “soul parents” - I.e. adults they get along with better and who perhaps offer them a more comfortable standard of living, fewer rules, more sweets etc.

In this parallel world, it would be fashionable to bring up kids without surnames and to hide your identity as parents in order for them to be allowed to find their “true” parents.

You might get university departments describing children who identify with their biological families as “cis-familiar” and conversely, people who tell their children to “never go off with strangers” being censured for hate crimes!

Last edited:

marcecar10

Established
we are bombarded by the medias message of encouraging people to be trans, bi, gay, etc. theres plenty of psychological support groups for people who wish to go the LGBTQ route, yet for those who desire to become straight again, theres plenty of obstacles to conversion therapy, if it is even legal. your article makes that abundantly clear.

why is it that many who are sexually abused as children begin to have homosexual feelings at the time of the abuse? coincidence?

of course transgenderism is a mental issue. theres either faulty brain wiring due to abuse, a hormone imbalance either innate (rare) or chemically induced through lifestyle, or, in the case of a child, its transgenderism by proxy as the progressive parents imagine seeing signs that their child has gender dysphoria-- this is the most dangerous instance of all, and one that many progressives wholeheartedly embrace. if gay conversion therapy is wrong, why the hypocrisy of parental meddling with gender dysphoria with their toddlers?
like the video i posted states, if you want cut off an arm or a leg due to 'body integrity identity disorder', psychologists you are mentality ill. if you want to cut off your genitals, thats A- OK. you cant have it both ways.
None of the stated above are any similar or a "gay version" of conversion therapies where one person is put through so much psychological or physical abuse just because some people can't get their head around the idea of someone being different or having a different sexual orientation. Some media's message to "embrace who you are" is not a conversion therapy, like at all.

Also, I'm gonna request any sources on the stuff you have said, like "most children develop homosexuality because of abuse" or "transgenderism is definitely a mental issue". And PLEASE, do some research on what a gay conversion therapy is and how it's done, it's not this beautiful godly thing you think it is. It's way more cruel and more upsetting than you believe, and that's why there are somewhat forbidden in some places.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
None of the stated above are any similar or a "gay version" of conversion therapies where one person is put through so much psychological or physical abuse just because some people can't get their head around the idea of someone being different or having a different sexual orientation. Some media's message to "embrace who you are" is not a conversion therapy, like at all.

Also, I'm gonna request any sources on the stuff you have said, like "most children develop homosexuality because of abuse" or "transgenderism is definitely a mental issue". And PLEASE, do some research on what a gay conversion therapy is and how it's done, it's not this beautiful godly thing you think it is. It's way more cruel and more upsetting than you believe, and that's why there are somewhat forbidden in some places.
I would imagine that “Gay Conversion Therapy” contains practices as broad as the practitioners methods? As such, you might expect a whole spectrum of “treatments” on offer, from pure lunacy to (at least possibly) well thought out therapies.

just dont force me to accept their delusions as reality. because they are not.
Your acceptance or non-acceptance cannot magically change the identity of someone with actual gender dysphoria. In other words, who the hell asked you?

You go, culture warrior. Show em who’s boss LOL. I will just keep laughing at the absurdity of the divisive attitudes on both sides, while you bicker back and forth forever. They want us divided, so good job on your part. It’s obviously working.