Human Head Transplant??

Carolyn

Star
It's been done in the past with monkeys. There's a guy claiming to have done it again recently, I'm not sure how legit that is and its blotting out my efforts to search down the original dude and his videos, but he managed to get a transplanted monkey head to survive several days on a new body, it capable of eating/drinking even, but it was of course entirely paralyzed, as he couldn't get the spinal column/nerve stem stitched back together.
If they've found a way past that hurdle, then damn, that's crazy.
My curiosity to see if they can do it successfully is probably outweighed by my concern that they WILL do it successfully however, as the last thing we need is a way for the super-rich to body-swap when their time comes.
Yeah good point although maybe one day they can grow completely new bodies although am sure that would only be available to the rich anyway!

mecca

Superstar
The thing I wonder about with this is not if its even possible but lets just say it is and it works, have heard stories of people who had heart transplants who seemed to have ended up liking things that the person the heart came from did etc if that kind of thing could happen with a heart transplant how much more could this effect be if a head transplant was possible and in a way its hard to guage who is getting the transplant here, is it the head thats getting a body transplant or is it the body getting a head transplant, how much of a transplant would it take for you not to be you anymore!?? People can change in such drastic ways after some kinds of operations, their personality and whatnot, its kinda weird to think how something like that would change a person, how would that feel, think it would feel kinda horrible tbh.
That is very weird... what if they end up being a totally different person?

Glossolalien

Rookie
I think the laws of thermodynamics are pretty sound though. Life is really just about energy, and the maximum amount of energy available is always decreasing, or at least not rising. The stars are prime examples. If they could find other elements to continue to fuse together, they would. And they would burn forever.

The biggest stars turn into dense chunks of metal basically. So we would have to go the way of the robot clearly.
This is making the assumption that the fusion model of the stars is correct. There are many issues with the fusion model. Think about this: the nearest star is so far away we can only discern it's color(frequency.) There is a huge debate in physics that the gravitational constant is wrong. This number in formulas is represented by G, it was derived by a mason, Henry Cavendish using an elaborate system of pendulums and scopes. The number would be easy to guess and the reason it is so suspect is that we can't today even with all our sophistication repeat his experiment. That's right, we can't repeat the same experiment used to derive the number responsible for giving us the math that allows us to calculate the distance of stars, the composition of the Earth and many other things. It definitely brings new insight into why the Masons put a G in the square and compass.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
This is making the assumption that the fusion model of the stars is correct. There are many issues with the fusion model. Think about this: the nearest star is so far away we can only discern it's color(frequency.) There is a huge debate in physics that the gravitational constant is wrong. This number in formulas is represented by G, it was derived by a mason, Henry Cavendish using an elaborate system of pendulums and scopes. The number would be easy to guess and the reason it is so suspect is that we can't today even with all our sophistication repeat his experiment. That's right, we can't repeat the same experiment used to derive the number responsible for giving us the math that allows us to calculate the distance of stars, the composition of the Earth and many other things. It definitely brings new insight into why the Masons put a G in the square and compass.

Aero

Superstar
Interesting perspective. Idk where you're getting your information but they have repeated the experiment. They have improved upon the formula actually. Gravity is very difficult to measure because of how weak it actually is over short distances.

Carolyn

Star
Im confused lol is there something going on in this forum that turns all threads into threads about gravity :p

Glossolalien

Rookie
Interesting perspective. Idk where you're getting your information but they have repeated the experiment. They have improved upon the formula actually. Gravity is very difficult to measure because of how weak it actually is over short distances.
I am not knocking on you personally, this is the standard response from the "science" world. Saying it's been done and then showing me a picture of a fancy device doesn't mean anything to me, but to a lesser informed, trusting person they might think the whole of the science community is in agreement based upon repeatable observations.

We are told that Cavendish pull this experiment off 300 years ago with candlelight, some crude pendulums along with mirrors and scopes. This is from Wired on the problem, "...physicist Stephan Schlamminger of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, who was not involved in this work but was part of a different team that measured G in 2006. “People want to measure G because it’s difficult to measure; it’s like climbing Mount Everest,” he said."

So Cavendish did what is today really difficult with modern manufacturing techniques and technology. Cavendish would be on the level of what an amateur hobbyist could do in his garage and yet he pulled off what now needs sophisticated equipment and techniques. I'm saying that the community as a whole can't repeat this, we have to trust the Masons. Cavendish, is pictured with his hand hidden in breast pocket. VC has an article about that, it appears that Cavendish is part of that club.

You can easily reverse engineer the number if you make up the mass of the Earth based on density, you just sub that number in a formula and you determine big G, the rest is middle school algebra. I think there is more to this than we know and to blindly trust the establishment is a mistake. For those who want an ELI5 or explanation that walks you through the process of why this is a problem watch this
- (I am not crazy about RFB and am not endorsing him here)

Why wouldn't they want to manipulate this number? It keeps the world in the dark about our actual reality. There's a motive and a means, this is suspect, wouldn't you say?

Aero

Superstar
Well what's not to love about gravity. Just wait until somebody brings up black holes.

Aero

Superstar
I am not knocking on you personally, this is the standard response from the "science" world. Saying it's been done and then showing me a picture of a fancy device doesn't mean anything to me, but to a lesser informed, trusting person they might think the whole of the science community is in agreement based upon repeatable observations.

We are told that Cavendish pull this experiment off 300 years ago with candlelight, some crude pendulums along with mirrors and scopes. This is from Wired on the problem, "...physicist Stephan Schlamminger of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, who was not involved in this work but was part of a different team that measured G in 2006. “People want to measure G because it’s difficult to measure; it’s like climbing Mount Everest,” he said."

So Cavendish did what is today really difficult with modern manufacturing techniques and technology. Cavendish would be on the level of what an amateur hobbyist could do in his garage and yet he pulled off what now needs sophisticated equipment and techniques. I'm saying that the community as a whole can't repeat this, we have to trust the Masons. Cavendish, is pictured with his hand hidden in breast pocket. VC has an article about that, it appears that Cavendish is part of that club.

You can easily reverse engineer the number if you make up the mass of the Earth based on density, you just sub that number in a formula and you determine big G, the rest is middle school algebra. I think there is more to this than we know and to blindly trust the establishment is a mistake. For those who want an ELI5 or explanation that walks you through the process of why this is a problem watch this
- (I am not crazy about RFB and am not endorsing him here)

Why wouldn't they want to manipulate this number? It keeps the world in the dark about our actual reality. There's a motive and a means, this is suspect, wouldn't you say?
I think you might be refusing to look at counter arguments. I mean I can see where you're going with all of this, and I accept that science is a lot of theories. But you're so focused on Cavendish but all he did was piggy back off Newtons work.

What about Loránd Eötvös, Jens H. Gundlach, Stephen M. Merkowitz. They all recreated the experiment. I'm sorry you weren't there and a picture of the device isn't good enough. And the reason the guy in the video doesn't want to try to build the device is he's afraid he will find out he's wrong.

Glossolalien

Rookie
I think you might be refusing to look at counter arguments. I mean I can see where you're going with all of this, and I accept that science is a lot of theories. But you're so focused on Cavendish but all he did was piggy back off Newtons work.

What about Loránd Eötvös, Jens H. Gundlach, Stephen M. Merkowitz. They all recreated the experiment. I'm sorry you weren't there and a picture of the device isn't good enough. And the reason the guy in the video doesn't want to try to build the device is he's afraid he will find out he's wrong.
Cavendish is particularly dubious because he said he was "weighing the earth" when he conducted the experiment. This is a well orchestrated plan and he was playing his part, just like Darwin played his part. At least Cavendish's work seems empirically sound. I'm not claiming to have all of the answers but I don't trust known liars(and Masons are indeed liars) by faith, and a lot of science requires it. Cavendish is an important piece of the puzzle because it laid a foundation whereby looking from the top down everything seems very sound and logical, but the foundation is built on falsehoods. There is something not right at NASA and anyone with a questioning spirit should know that. How many anomalies from the space station and ISS feeds where they are clearly not alone wherever they are will it take? There are hundreds of hours of these things. We've been lied to on an astronomical scale. You are certainly entitled to believe what you read but I am going to take any official explanation with a grain of salt and then some.

Aero

Superstar
Cavendish is particularly dubious because he said he was "weighing the earth" when he conducted the experiment. This is a well orchestrated plan and he was playing his part, just like Darwin played his part. At least Cavendish's work seems empirically sound. I'm not claiming to have all of the answers but I don't trust known liars(and Masons are indeed liars) by faith, and a lot of science requires it. Cavendish is an important piece of the puzzle because it laid a foundation whereby looking from the top down everything seems very sound and logical, but the foundation is built on falsehoods. There is something not right at NASA and anyone with a questioning spirit should know that. How many anomalies from the space station and ISS feeds where they are clearly not alone wherever they are will it take? There are hundreds of hours of these things. We've been lied to on an astronomical scale. You are certainly entitled to believe what you read but I am going to take any official explanation with a grain of salt and then some.
I believe we have been lied to, but I don't think it has to do with the gravitational constant. Because I don't see the point. What difference does it make if the proposed scale of the universe is way off? Pretty sure most people don't understand this shit anyway, and wouldn't bat an eye.

It makes more sense that they know more than what they are telling us. Like they opened a Stargate or something.

Glossolalien

Rookie
I believe we have been lied to, but I don't think it has to do with the gravitational constant. Because I don't see the point. What difference does it make if the proposed scale of the universe is way off? Pretty sure most people don't understand this shit anyway, and wouldn't bat an eye.

It makes more sense that they know more than what they are telling us. Like they opened a Stargate or something.
Well, the possibilities are endless. If the sun is just a star like all the others, then there surely must be other planets and since there are so many other planets there must be life and sentient life at that. This removes our unique status in the universe as God's special creation, a one of a kind system. The scientists will say it's the product of naive, dated thinking like a geocentric or heliocentric model. We thought we were special because we didn't know what else was out there. Now we have the door open for extra-terrestrial life. I believe extra-terrestrial life exists but in an extra-dimensional sense. They are certainly alien to this world in ways we can't imagine because we haven't been told the truth of how our reality or physical universe coexists with a heavenly domain. I believe the ancients understood these things very well, and now the only ones left with that knowledge are folks like the Masons who use our ignorance against us. They are being guided by a supernatural intelligence second only to God, and this deceiver has crafted the exact narrative necessary for his purposes. Stuff like blackholes use to be 100% theoretical and now we can supposedly see them and measure them. The unsuspecting public just trusts blindly. Think about a scenario where an alien god comes down from the sky and says he is from a solar system not unlike our own but just much more advanced, this wouldn't be hard to believe if you already believe in evolution and a universe that is infinite and also billions of years old. Then they say they seeded us and came back to see if we were ready to "ascend" or "evolve" or whatever to the next step. The people of Earth will be begging for it, we've been programmed to do so with literally every form information that hits our eyes and ears. Why do you think life on Earth is shitty and continues to get worse as we get "smarter?" So that we'll need an omnipotent being to rescue us from our "own" mess "we" created.

The scale on which we are manipulated on a daily basis is insane. I think we can both agree on that.

rainerann

Star
Personally, I think it is an excessive procedure. I can't think of any diagnosis that would demand such an invasive procedure. The procedure itself could create just as many problems as it would solve and the quality of life might only be exchanging one hardship for another. It looks like the patient is a muscular dystrophy patient. So, say some of his symptoms resolved, what is the care plan for someone who has a head transplant long term. What sort of dietary restrictions would there be? How would this affect his digestive system? There is just a whole range of negative consequences that the medical community is familiar with because transplant procedures have been around for so long now. It just seems like we would be pursuing less invasive procedures than this.

So, I am very skeptical that a head transplant has the potential to improve quality of life. Treatment in 21st century healthcare should be focused on becoming less invasive and improving quality of life. This doesn't seem like it will be able to do that.

Glossolalien

Rookie
Personally, I think it is an excessive procedure. I can't think of any diagnosis that would demand such an invasive procedure. The procedure itself could create just as many problems as it would solve and the quality of life might only be exchanging one hardship for another. It looks like the patient is a muscular dystrophy patient. So, say some of his symptoms resolved, what is the care plan for someone who has a head transplant long term. What sort of dietary restrictions would there be? How would this affect his digestive system? There is just a whole range of negative consequences that the medical community is familiar with because transplant procedures have been around for so long now. It just seems like we would be pursuing less invasive procedures than this.

So, I am very skeptical that a head transplant has the potential to improve quality of life. Treatment in 21st century healthcare should be focused on becoming less invasive and improving quality of life. This doesn't seem like it will be able to do that.
I didn't read the article, but who is getting the transplant? Wouldn't it also be fair to say that it is a body transplant? The head contains the brain which is the "person" or "personality" and to get seated on a different body would be like resurrecting the head with a new body. Is the live head going on a live body or is it a freshly dead body? This is just too weird.

Aero

Superstar
Well, the possibilities are endless. If the sun is just a star like all the others, then there surely must be other planets and since there are so many other planets there must be life and sentient life at that. This removes our unique status in the universe as God's special creation, a one of a kind system. The scientists will say it's the product of naive, dated thinking like a geocentric or heliocentric model. We thought we were special because we didn't know what else was out there. Now we have the door open for extra-terrestrial life. I believe extra-terrestrial life exists but in an extra-dimensional sense. They are certainly alien to this world in ways we can't imagine because we haven't been told the truth of how our reality or physical universe coexists with a heavenly domain. I believe the ancients understood these things very well, and now the only ones left with that knowledge are folks like the Masons who use our ignorance against us. They are being guided by a supernatural intelligence second only to God, and this deceiver has crafted the exact narrative necessary for his purposes. Stuff like blackholes use to be 100% theoretical and now we can supposedly see them and measure them. The unsuspecting public just trusts blindly. Think about a scenario where an alien god comes down from the sky and says he is from a solar system not unlike our own but just much more advanced, this wouldn't be hard to believe if you already believe in evolution and a universe that is infinite and also billions of years old. Then they say they seeded us and came back to see if we were ready to "ascend" or "evolve" or whatever to the next step. The people of Earth will be begging for it, we've been programmed to do so with literally every form information that hits our eyes and ears. Why do you think life on Earth is shitty and continues to get worse as we get "smarter?" So that we'll need an omnipotent being to rescue us from our "own" mess "we" created.

The scale on which we are manipulated on a daily basis is insane. I think we can both agree on that.
We do agree for the most part. I tend to just feel like they are using esoteric knowledge against us more than science. Or maybe that Alien knowledge has actually become esoteric. It will all basically never be allowed in any part of real science. String theory? They clearly cannot allow that, or the "theory of everything" to be proven. They are holding the missing pieces of the puzzle. And anyone who gets close probably gets poisoned or car wreck in the middle of nowhere.

I don't think they want people to ascend. Or they want people to be servants or slaves in the Astral plane. From what I understand about it the place is huge, and it's timeless. So what's the deal? Holding power there must give them some sort of influence on Earth. We see their puppet masters at work everyday. Earth could just be a toy in their game.

rainerann

Star
@Glossolalien Yes, that is what I would think too. The head goes on a new body, although the diagnosis seems to be different depending on the article. Here is an article suggesting that we should not take this news too seriously. https://braindecoder.com/post/please-dont-take-the-head-transplant-surgeon-seriously-1085090918

I was thinking that this would have to be someone's medical opinion because it is incredibly invasive. There are complications that come with any transplant procedure. Obviously, I would love for there to be a treatment for these chronic conditions, but our anatomy is so transparent now. It seems like there should be something possible that is not as invasive. I mean we can see every part of the body with scopes, scans, blood tests. The body is transparent. We should be capable of something less invasive because of this.

manama

Star
Exactly they will transplant a living person's head on a donor body but they problem is where will they get the body from and what if it fails etc along with many other issues

Aero

Superstar
Lol yeah the head transplant is basically impossible. The risk of infection is huge. The amount of things they need to reconnect in a head transplant is disgusting when you think about it. My guess is the body would reject the head completely and death would be swift.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes energy gets dispersed or transferred. I was referring to Entropy. Which is a different type of measurement. I should of been more technical with that one. Entropy isn't the easiest concept to understand.

And look up neutron stars. Their crust is like steel on crack. A small block of neutron star matter will probably crush the Earth. Pretty sure they just sit there and spin forever. Unless another neutron star smashes into it.
Something worth considering is that energy alone could not be a first cause. Petrol will release energy when poured on a car and lit but unless that energy is fused with the engine, you just end up with am explosion! Energy + matter + time = everything? How about Energy + Matter + Information (logos) = everything?

It struck me while studying a Computer Science MSc after doing biology for my first degree that the life science department had a really weak grasp on information theory and that no-one in information science had much time for 'the blind watchmaker'...

Last edited: