Human Beings Are The Fallen Angels Who Fought Alongside Lucifer

A Freeman

Superstar
With the appeal to authority "Christ Himself says so", there is no possibility that anyone who says anything disagreeing with your way of thinking could possibly have the truth. You think you have developed infallible knowledge and thus that anyone not sharing the same perspective is doing the devil's work. From my own knowledge of esotericism, I know that this is in fact not the case. But hey, think however you please, all truth (in the sense of concepts or intellectual ideas) is nothing but a partial reflection of a greater reality, be that what I think, what you think, what anyone thinks.
The Truth doesn't need anyone to develop it or defend it. And lies invariably are eventually exposed for what they are.

We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet based upon the life example of one individual. Shouldn't that alone be enough to stir any awakened Soul to His Teachings?

B.C. = Before Christ
A.D. = Anno Domini - "in the year of our Lord" (Christ)

shankara

Star
The Truth doesn't need anyone to develop it or defend it. And lies invariably are eventually exposed for what they are.

We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet based upon the life example of one individual. Shouldn't that alone be enough to stir any awakened Soul to His Teachings?

B.C. = Before Christ
A.D. = Anno Domini - "in the year of our Lord" (Christ)
Yeah, the Gospel is wisdom. It's the record of the greatest spiritual revolution ever to happen on this planet. Unfortunately I don't find the same kind of dignity and wisdom in the words of the person you proclaim to be the Christ. Anyway, what would I know? After all I worship a "false God".

A Freeman

Superstar
Yeah, the Gospel is wisdom. It's the record of the greatest spiritual revolution ever to happen on this planet.
Agreed.

Unfortunately I don't find the same kind of dignity and wisdom in the words of the person you proclaim to be the Christ. Anyway, what would I know? After all I worship a "false God".
Nobody is proclaiming anyone else to be Christ. Christ is Christ, and always will be, regardless of who believes Him or not. And what did Christ say?

"My Father is Greater than I" (John 14:28) and "Greater than ALL" (John 10:29). And that His Father is His God and our God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12). There is no other God.

Peace be upon you.

arkie guide

My KJ Bible - makes it very clear to - believe and ye will be saved. I try to accept it as I read it. To back my beliefs. I also enjoy the book of Enoch.
Have read the book of Mohommed, The Egyptian book of the dead, The Tibetan book of the dead, many more including the many of the lore of India and their space war theory. I still remain dumb as hell after 80 yrs of study.

arkie guide

Yeah, the Gospel is wisdom. It's the record of the greatest spiritual revolution ever to happen on this planet. Unfortunately I don't find the same kind of dignity and wisdom in the words of the person you proclaim to be the Christ. Anyway, what would I know? After all I worship a "false God".
BC are BCE before the common area.AD - during the common area.

arkie guide

Could the sons of God referred in Genisis be -- from generations ago, thousands of years, before God's creation of the world as we know it. Remains of humanoid millions of years old have been found. So where do those aged ones fit into our Christian bible? the time of Adam 4000 BCE was only 6000+ years ago. The last ice age was ending BCE 10000.Could the end of our last ice age be when God started repairing & building a new world?