Human Beings Are The Fallen Angels Who Fought Alongside Lucifer

Phithx

Veteran
Walk and Talk like Angels by Toni Childs.

You could say that we are the fallen angels/Beings, who erroneously think we are the human bodies that we inhabit, who are yearning, Like Toni, to remember our Angel/Being state?

Lyrics with interpretation

A Freeman

Superstar
You are taking verses completely out of context as usual. Others and myself have already shown you where but you are determined to believe John Anthony Hill's teachings.
Nothing has been taken out of context, as anyone who actually reads the passages that were posted can see for themselves. The verses say what they say. The Bible is literally replete with condemnations of the churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc. and their priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc.

So you've again launched your false accusations, along with your usual ad hominem attack (which is a logical fallacy, i.e. illogical). All so you can pretend the verses don't say what they actually say.

Don't you see that it is a completely separate religion that has been formed?
Shouldn't you leave this new "church" if you actually believe the words you quoted?
Can't you see what you're doing please? You create a strawman argument in one sentence and then beat it down in the next.

Pointing out THE TRUTH of what it actually says in the Bible is NOT an organized religion.

An organized religion is a BUSINESS. Its place of business is a building, whether it is a temple, synagogue, church, mosque, etc. They are ALL in the business of making money and maintaining control over the people, to keep them AWAY from God. Their so-called teachers are, as Christ clearly stated, "the blind leading the blind".

JAHTruth.net on the other hand is a WEBSITE sharing truthful information about these evil businesses to help people to come out of them. ALL of the information on the Website is available for FREE. The ONLY time people are asked to pay for anything is when they request hard-copies of the materials, to cover printing costs and postage. And, in truth, that doesn't begin to cover the costs of sending this information out.

There is no church. There is no weekly meeting. There is no offering plate. People don't dress up in silly clothes and sing silly songs. There's nothing to join nor to leave, because there is NO RELIGION, organized or otherwise. Not in the sense that word is used today.

But John Anthony Hill is not who claims to be - Jesus Christ reincarnated. His incredibly stupidly mangled verses of the bible blended with the Qu'ran cannot be taken seriously by ANYONE who realises the twit has no translation qualifications.
How would you know? You've already proven you cannot even put together a rational, coherent discussion about anything without using logical fallacies (false logic/illogical nonsense), without name-calling and attacking and without making all kinds of false and baseless claims and assumptions, for which you have ZERO evidence.

And when you're shown to be in obvious error, like you just were with the FACT that the Bible condemns churches and the heathens and hypocrites that attend them, you go into attack mode, just as several other out-of-control women do on this forum.

It's not just sad, it's pathetic. Why would anyone in their right mind attack someone who was striving to help them?

There are many false religions that have been attacked over time as well. Using your reasoning all persecuted religions are therefore true.
Another completely irrational (non-sequitur) argument. There are BILLIONS of "Christians" worldwide. There are almost as many "Muslims". And there are numerous other religions as well that have tens of thousands of members worldwide, including Talmudic Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc.

What did Christ (Who's coming in the body of Jesus changed the way we keep time on this planet) say about organized religion?

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to DESTRUCTION, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

Please use your brain God blessed you with.
I do, thank-you. Perhaps you should apply that good advice to your own efforts? It should at least help alleviate the use of all of the logical fallacies you employ on a regular basis, wittingly or otherwise.

It doesn't matter how well he pretends to you lot or how much charisma he has. John Anthony Hill, the man born in 1948 is not Jesus.
What do you know? And who are you trying to convince of this obvious LIE? Yourself perhaps?

Do you have any idea how to tell a REAL prophet of God from a false one? No. Or you wouldn't be posting all of this nonsense.

A REAL prophet of God can be easily distinguished by two very simple characteristics:

1) they magnify God and His Law and not themselves; and
2) the prophecies they provide come true

Please take the time to actually read and study the material that is on the JAHTruth.net Website, and read The Way home or face The Fire for yourself, in its entirety, so you aren't arguing from a point of complete ignorance.

The bible directly says Jesus Himself will physically appear at his Second Coming.
Acts 1:10 And while they [THE APOSTLES] looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same SAVIOUR, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The name "Jesus" is a title that means SAVIOUR. The Scriptures clearly tell us that when Christ sheds the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28) during His Second Coming, and we see Him (Christ) coming in the "Clouds" with great glory (just as He ascended in Acts 1:9), ALL of tribes and kindreds the world will MOURN and WAIL.

Matthew 24:27-30
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with "Clouds"; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the Earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

So why will all the tribes and kindreds of the Earth mourn and wail when they see Christ coming in and with the "Clouds" and with great power and glory?

BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL KNOW AT THAT MOMENT THAT THEY MISSED HIS SECOND COMING IN THE FLESH, AND IT'S TOO LATE FOR THEM TO DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THEIR FATE BEFORE THE JUDGMENT.

So instead of being one of those in anguish on the Last Day, why don't you use what little time you have left to read, study and digest the material that Christ has provided for everyone as a free gift.

Also, here are two dozen other signs of the Second Coming of Christ which you have ignored, which is why you have come to the obvious wrong conclusion about Christ's Second Coming as a thief in the night, BEFORE He is then seen coming in the "Clouds".

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/the-scriptural-marks-of-christ/

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
When have you ever been inside of a church and seen only TWO OR THREE people in it? Churches are usually FILLED with heathens and hyprocrites who love to be seen by others, exactly as Christ said (Matt. 6:5-8).

How obvious does it need to be that you are in error for you to "see" it? The Bible is replete with condemnations of churches, temples, synagogues, mosques (man-made buildings where God does NOT dwell) and their priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.

The Greek word "ecclesia" (ekklesia) very clearly does NOT mean church; it means the COMMUNITY. Ecclesia has been redefined by the churches as "church" so they can continue their EVIL business, where they FRAUDULENTLY sell the forgiveness of sins to their dupes/victims/parishioners/paying customers.

Matthew 18:15-20
18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the community: but if he neglect to hear the community, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a taxman.
18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven.
18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

When will people wake up to the fact they're being fleeced by all of these satanic religious businesses, ran by "the blind leading the blind" (i.e. they have no idea what they're talking about), which are leading all of their unwitting(?) victims into The Fire?
It means Assembly-- the called assembly.

1577. ekklésia
Strong's Concordance
ekklésia: an assembly, a (religious) congregation​
Original Word: ἐκκλησία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ekklésia
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-klay-see'-ah)
Definition: an assembly, a (religious) congregation
Usage: an assembly, congregation, church; the Church, the whole body of Christian believers.

1577 ekklēsía(from 1537 /ek, "out fromand to" and 2564 /kaléō, "to call") – properly, people called out from the world and to God, the outcome being the Church (the mystical body of Christ) – i.e. the universal (total) body of believers whom God calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.
In Matt 6:5, which you cited, it's a synagogue.
4864 [e]
synagōgais
a bringing together, an assembling, a synagogue

There are a lot of crappy churches, preaching false doctrine, just like you do-- but this is not an admonition against *church*... its an admonition to be unlike the people who show off for their own benefit.

"Two or three" is still talking about discipline in the church.

The fallen Jinns, are us (this explains everything we can see happening in the world) -

38:69. No knowledge have I of the Chiefs on high, when they discuss (matters) among themselves.
38:70. Only this has been revealed to me: that I am to give warning plainly and publicly."
38:71. Behold, thy Lord said to the (fallen) angels: "I am about to create man from clay:
38:72. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
38:73. So the [fallen] angels (Jinns - Beings - souls) submitted themselves (to human limitations), all of you together (Luke 9:55)
38:74. Not so Iblis (Lucifer): he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.
38:75. ("I AM") said: "O Iblis (Lucifer)! What prevents thee from submitting thyself to one whom I have created with My hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones (Isa. 14:12-14)?"
38:76. Lucifer (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: Thou createdst me from fire (energy), and him Thou createdst from clay."
38:77. ("I AM") said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.
38:78. And My Curse shall be on thee till The Day of Judgment."
38:79. Lucifer (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till The Day the ("dead") are raised."
38:80. ("I AM") said: "Respite then is granted thee-
38:81. Till The Day of the Time Appointed."
38:82. Lucifer (Iblis) said: "Then, with Thy authorization, I will put them ALL in the wrong,-
38:83. Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace) (John 11:25)."
38:84. ("I AM") said: "Then it is just and fitting - and I say what is just and fitting-
38:85. That I will certainly fill Hell-Fire with thee and those that follow thee,- EVERY ONE of them (Matt. 8:22)."
38:86. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (Koran), nor am I a pretender.
38:87. This is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds.
38:88. And ye shall certainly know the Truth of it (ALL) after a while."

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
It means Assembly-- the called assembly.

1577. ekklésia

Strong's Concordance
ekklésia: an assembly, a (religious) congregation​
Original Word: ἐκκλησία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ekklésia
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-klay-see'-ah)
Definition: an assembly, a (religious) congregation
Usage: an assembly, congregation, church; the Church, the whole body of Christian believers.

1577 ekklēsía(from 1537 /ek, "out fromand to" and 2564 /kaléō, "to call") – properly, people called out from the world and to God, the outcome being the Church (the mystical body of Christ) – i.e. the universal (total) body of believers whom God calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.

In Matt 6:5, which you cited, it's a synagogue.
4864 [e]
synagōgais
a bringing together, an assembling, a synagogue

There are a lot of crappy churches, preaching false doctrine, just like you do-- but this is not an admonition against *church*... its an admonition to be unlike the people who show off for their own benefit.

"Two or three" is still talking about discipline in the church.
Ecclesia/Ekklesia means Community. A community of people are a group of people that are assembled together in an area, living in relatively close proximity to one another. It does NOT mean "church", nor did it ever have that connotation, until the churches redefined it and then used that intentional mistranslation throughout the New Covenant. The proof of this has already been posted, so please take the time to read through the thread.

God gave us the Bible, our instruction manual (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).

Satan gave us organized religions, with their satanic places of business (synagogues, churches, mosques, temples, etc.) and his priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., to keep people AWAY from God.

Learn the difference between the two. And no, someone who is pointing out this TRUTH to others -- that ALL organized religion MUST be destroyed -- is NOT starting another church or organized religion by doing so.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Nothing has been taken out of context, as anyone who actually reads the passages that were posted can see for themselves. The verses say what they say. The Bible is literally replete with condemnations of the churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc. and their priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc.

So you've again launched your false accusations, along with your usual ad hominem attack (which is a logical fallacy, i.e. illogical). All so you can pretend the verses don't say what they actually say.

Can't you see what you're doing please? You create a strawman argument in one sentence and then beat it down in the next.

Pointing out THE TRUTH of what it actually says in the Bible is NOT an organized religion.

An organized religion is a BUSINESS. Its place of business is a building, whether it is a temple, synagogue, church, mosque, etc. They are ALL in the business of making money and maintaining control over the people, to keep them AWAY from God. Their so-called teachers are, as Christ clearly stated, "the blind leading the blind".

JAHTruth.net on the other hand is a WEBSITE sharing truthful information about these evil businesses to help people to come out of them. ALL of the information on the Website is available for FREE. The ONLY time people are asked to pay for anything is when they request hard-copies of the materials, to cover printing costs and postage. And, in truth, that doesn't begin to cover the costs of sending this information out.

There is no church. There is no weekly meeting. There is no offering plate. People don't dress up in silly clothes and sing silly songs. There's nothing to join nor to leave, because there is NO RELIGION, organized or otherwise. Not in the sense that word is used today.

How would you know? You've already proven you cannot even put together a rational, coherent discussion about anything without using logical fallacies (false logic/illogical nonsense), without name-calling and attacking and without making all kinds of false and baseless claims and assumptions, for which you have ZERO evidence.

And when you're shown to be in obvious error, like you just were with the FACT that the Bible condemns churches and the heathens and hypocrites that attend them, you go into attack mode, just as several other out-of-control women do on this forum.

It's not just sad, it's pathetic. Why would anyone in their right mind attack someone who was striving to help them?

Another completely irrational (non-sequitur) argument. There are BILLIONS of "Christians" worldwide. There are almost as many "Muslims". And there are numerous other religions as well that have tens of thousands of members worldwide, including Talmudic Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc.

What did Christ (Who's coming in the body of Jesus changed the way we keep time on this planet) say about organized religion?

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to DESTRUCTION, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

I do, thank-you. Perhaps you should apply that good advice to your own efforts? It should at least help alleviate the use of all of the logical fallacies you employ on a regular basis, wittingly or otherwise.

What do you know? And who are you trying to convince of this obvious LIE? Yourself perhaps?

Do you have any idea how to tell a REAL prophet of God from a false one? No. Or you wouldn't be posting all of this nonsense.

A REAL prophet of God can be easily distinguished by two very simple characteristics:

1) they magnify God and His Law and not themselves; and
2) the prophecies they provide come true

Please take the time to actually read and study the material that is on the JAHTruth.net Website, and read The Way home or face The Fire for yourself, in its entirety, so you aren't arguing from a point of complete ignorance.

Acts 1:10 And while they [THE APOSTLES] looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same SAVIOUR, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The name "Jesus" is a title that means SAVIOUR. The Scriptures clearly tell us that when Christ sheds the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28) during His Second Coming, and we see Him (Christ) coming in the "Clouds" with great glory (just as He ascended in Acts 1:9), ALL of tribes and kindreds the world will MOURN and WAIL.

Matthew 24:27-30
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with "Clouds"; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the Earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

So why will all the tribes and kindreds of the Earth mourn and wail when they see Christ coming in and with the "Clouds" and with great power and glory?

BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL KNOW AT THAT MOMENT THAT THEY MISSED HIS SECOND COMING IN THE FLESH, AND IT'S TOO LATE FOR THEM TO DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THEIR FATE BEFORE THE JUDGMENT.

So instead of being one of those in anguish on the Last Day, why don't you use what little time you have left to read, study and digest the material that Christ has provided for everyone as a free gift.

Also, here are two dozen other signs of the Second Coming of Christ which you have ignored, which is why you have come to the obvious wrong conclusion about Christ's Second Coming as a thief in the night, BEFORE He is then seen coming in the "Clouds".

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/the-scriptural-marks-of-christ/

Peace be upon you.
This is unbiblical.

There is only one second coming--> one Day of the Lord. There is no third coming, featuring an apparition.

REVELATION 3:3
If therefore you shall not watch, I will come like a thief, and you shall not know at what hour I will come upon you.​
(We're explicitly told we cannot miss it.)

1 THESSALONIANS 5:2,3
For you yourselves fully know that​
the day of the Lord comes in this manner,​
as a thief by night... and they shall not escape.​
Berean Study Bible
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief.​
The heavens will disappear with a roar,​
the elements will be destroyed by fire,​
and​
the earth and its works will be laid bare.​

No one is going to miss His second coming; it will be impossible. Like a thief in the night, however, many will not be expecting it. That's the gist.

elsbet

Superstar
Ecclesia/Ekklesia means Community. A community of people are a group of people that are assembled together in an area, living in relatively close proximity to one another. It does NOT mean "church", nor did it ever have that connotation, until the churches redefined it and then used that intentional mistranslation throughout the New Covenant. The proof of this has already been posted, so please take the time to read through the thread.

God gave us the Bible, our instruction manual (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).

Satan gave us organized religions, with their satanic places of business (synagogues, churches, mosques, temples, etc.) and his priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., to keep people AWAY from God.

Learn the difference between the two. And no, someone who is pointing out this TRUTH to others -- that ALL organized religion MUST be destroyed -- is NOT starting another church or organized religion by doing so.
I'm not a fan of overly organized "religion."

But ekklesia doesn't mean community, and the 'two or three' is still about discipline in the church.

A Freeman

Superstar
The following excerpt is from: http://www.aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm.

This isn't an endorsement of all of the material on this website; it's only sharing what is clearly a well-researched investigation illustrating that the Greek word "ecclesia" has been intentionally mistranslated in the New Covenant/Testament as "church", when it obviously meant a separate, civil community before the churches redefined it to promote their evil business, so they could continue STEALING from the people under false pretenses.

THE CORRECT MEANING OF "CHURCH" AND "ECCLESIA"

Let us make it clear from the very beginning that the established religious system, which manifests itself in the abomination called "church", is NOT of God. We intend to make it very clear, by studying the Greek words found in the New Testament, that the pattern which God intends His people to follow and live by is the ECCLESIA system, and is RADICALLY different than that which calls itself "church" in our day. As you read this short study the truth will dawn on you that Christians today have been fed a LIE, and that they have been enslaved by the religious systems of men. If you truly love Jesus and desire to follow Him in total obedience then you must seriously consider the facts that follow. We encourage each and every person who names the name of Christ to PRAY, FAST AND SEEK GOD concerning the important differences between how the first Christians lived and how Christians live today.

THE CORRECT MEANING OF "CHURCH"
(The following information is from ACMTC Library and BenWilliamsLibrary.com)
Let's start by defining the word. "Church" comes from the Old English and German word pronounced "kirche." In Scotland, it was "kirk."
The following entries are from the Oxford Universal English Dictionary:

Church [Old English cirice, circe; Middle English chereche, chiriche, chirche; whence churche, cherche, etc.: -Greek Kuriakon...]
Kirk The Northern English and Scottish form of CHURCH, in all its senses.

In the earlier Greek It was pronounced "ku-ri-a-kos" or "ku-ri-a-kon." As you can see, this word doesn't even resemble the Greek word "ecclesia" whose place it has usurped. The meaning of "Ku-ri-a-kos" is understood by its root: "Ku- ri-os," which means "lord." Thus, "kuriakos" (i.e., "church") means "pertaining to the lord." It refers to something that pertains to, or belongs to, a lord. The Greek "kuriakos" eventually came to be used in Old English form as "cirice" (Kee-ree-ke), then "churche" (kerke), and eventually "church" in its traditional pronunciation. A church, then, is correctly something that "pertains to, or belongs to, a lord."

Now, as you can see, there is a major problem here. The translators broke the rules in a big way. When they inserted the word "church" in the English versions, they were not translating the Greek word "kuriakos", as one might expect. Rather, they were substituting an entirely different Greek word. This was not honest! The word "church" would have been an acceptable translation for the Greek word "kuriakos." However, not by the wildest imagination of the most liberal translator can it ever be an acceptable translation for the Greek word "ecclesia." Are you following this? Consider it carefully. This truth will answer many questions you've had about churches, and the kingdom.

"Ecclesia" is an entirely different word with an entirely different meaning than "kuriakos." In fact, the Greek word "kuriakos" appears in the New Testament only twice. It is found once in I Corinthians 11:20 where it refers to "the Lord's supper," and once again in Revelation 1:10 where it refers to "the Lord's day." In both of those cases, it is translated "the Lord's..." - not "church." This word does not appear again in the New Testament. Nonetheless, this is the unlikely and strange history of the word "church" as it came to the English language. Eventually, through the manipulation of organized religion "church" came to replace "ecclesia" by popular acceptance. Again, we must emphasize the importance of knowing word meanings in order to know the intent of those who wrote the Scriptures.

THE CORRECT MEANING OF "ECCLESIA"

Now, let's look at the word, "ecclesia". This Greek word appears in the New Testament approximately 115 times. That's just in this one grammatical form. It appears also in other forms. And in every instance, except three, it is wrongly translated as "church" in the King James Version. Those three exceptions are found in Acts 19:32, 39, 41. In these instances the translators rendered it "assembly" instead of "church." But, the Greek word is exactly the same as the other 112 entries where it was changed to "church" wrongly.

In Acts 19, "ecclesia" is a town council: a civil body in Ephesus. Thus, the translators were forced to abandon their fake translation in these three instances. Nonetheless, 112 times they changed it to "church." This fact has been covered-up under centuries of misuse and ignorance. The Greek word "ecclesia" is correctly defined as: "The called-out (ones)" [ECC = out; KALEO = call]. Thus, you can see how this word was used to indicate a civil body of select (called, elected) people.

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica:

In the New Testament, "ecclesia" (signifying convocation) is the only single word used for church. It (ecclesia) was the name given to the governmental assembly of the city of Athens, duly convoked (called out) by proper officers and possessing all political power including even juridical functions.

Obviously, in Greece an ecclesia had no resemblance to a church. An "ecclesia" was a civil assembly in Athens even before the writing of the New Testament. In the Oxford Universal English Dictionary (considered the standard for the English language) the word "ecclesia" is listed in its English form as used by our English forefathers. (Nowadays, only forms of the word appear - like, "ecclesiastical").

Quoting from the Oxford Universal English Dictionary on the word "ecclesia":

Ecclesia [mediaeval Latin, and Greek - from : SUMMONED] -A regularly convoked assembly, especially the general assembly of Athenians. Later, the regular word for church.

Thus, two of the most prestigious word resources in the English language confirm the fact that an "ecclesia" was originally a select civil body, summoned or convoked for a particular purpose. What, then, did the writers of the New Testament mean when they used the word "ecclesia" to describe a Christian body of people? We can assume that they intended to convey the original Greek meaning of the word: a body of Christians called out of the Roman and Judean system to come together into a SEPARATE CIVIL COMMUNITY. It meant a politically autonomous body of Christians under no king but Jesus; under no other jurisdiction but that of Jesus. No man ruled them! Only Christ. And that was the reason these same Christians ran into trouble with kings and rulers; were arrested, crucified and martyred. They dropped Caesar as their King and took up Christ.

In Acts 17, verses 1-6 we see that Paul and Silas had a reputation that preceded them. They were "turning the world (system) upside down." What was their inflaming message? Were they telling the people to find a minister and support him; go to church every weekend; be nice to their neighbors? Could this have been the message that set the city fathers against them? Or maybe they were asking people to send their tithes to them so they could build a nice church or develop a Christian recreation center? No? What then? What were these guys doing that was "turning the world system upside down"? The answer is found in verse 7:

"Whom Jason hath received (into his house): and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus."

Now is that clear? Do you see what they were doing? They were announcing ANOTHER KING! Not Caesar! This was a king who was bigger than Caesar. They were forming civil bodies that no longer looked to Caesar as their king. They were forming civil outposts for Christ's conquering army! They were at war!

Paul and Silas weren't "church builders" like preachers today claim. They weren't proselytizing people from one church or synagogue to another. They were kingdom builders! They were dethroning rulers in the minds of the people and alienating them from the mental hold Caesar had upon them through heathenistic (central) government. They were teaching the principles of Christian government. They were putting forth the call of God to whomever would hear and obey, and those whose hearts responded to the call became citizens of Christ's kingdom and joined themselves to the ecclesia, or community of believers.

CHURCH AND STATE DESTROY LIBERTY

Last edited:

fotw

Established
(Sura 15:26-43)

15:26. We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:27. And the Being (of light) race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
15:28. Behold! Thy Lord said to the (fallen) angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:29. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down into submission inside him."
15:30. So the (fallen) angels submitted themselves (Luke 9:55), all of them together:
15:31. Except Iblis (Lucifer): he refused to be among those who submitted themselves (to human limitations).
15:32. ("I AM") said: "O Lucifer! What is your reason for not being among those who submitted themselves?"
15:33. (Lucifer) said: "I am not one to submit myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
15:34. ("I AM") said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.
15:35. And the Curse shall be on thee till The Day of Judgment."
15:36. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till The Day the (dead) are raised."
15:37. ("I AM") said: "Respite is granted thee-
15:38. Till the Day of the Time appointed."
15:39. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! Because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the Earth, and I will put them ALL in the wrong (Isaiah 5:20-21),-
15:40. Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
15:41. ("I AM") said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed The Way that leads straight to Me (John 11:25).
15:42. For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong by following thee."
15:43. And verily, Hell-Fire is the promised abode for them all (Matt. 8:22)!

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 7:10-18
7:10. It is We Who have placed you with authority on Earth (Gen. 1:26), and provided you therein with means for the fulfillment of your life: small are the thanks that ye give!
7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till The Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

Sura 17:61-65
17:61. Behold! We said to the (fallen) angels: "Submit unto Adam (man)": you submitted (Luke 9:55) except Iblis (Lucifer): he said, "Shall I submit to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? This is the one (Adamic man) whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to The Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway (Isa. 14:12-14) - all but a few (Rev. 14:3)!"
17:63. ("I AM") said: "Go thy way if any of them follow thee, verily Hell-Fire will be the recompense of you (all)(Isa. 14:15)- an ample recompense (Matt. 8:22).
17:64. Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises you nothing but deceit.
17:65. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (John 11:25).

Lefort3000

Rookie
I agree with the keeping the law (to the point of what is expected of a sojourner) and Book of Enoch, the Gospel of Thomas idk. The Bible seems pretty clear in Revelation that fallen Angels are from Heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree with the keeping the law (to the point of what is expected of a sojourner)
It should be self-evident that obeying God is good, and disobeying Him (selfishly doing evil to one another) is what causes all of the world's troubles.

and Book of Enoch, the Gospel of Thomas idk.
Both are amazing, and are completely cross-referenced with the rest of Scripture in the King of kings' Bible. Enoch was the first prophet, the only one to be "translated" and is mentioned throughout Scripture.

The Book of Enoch contains error correction instructions (how to spot errors and how to correct them) to address mis-translations and outright tampering that has taken place (e.g. the "Johannine comma" in 1 John 5:6-8, the addition of the story of the adulterous woman in John 8, Matt. 28:19, Sura 2:125-127). It also gives detailed information about the Archangels and the Watchers.

Reading either the Book of Enoch or the Gospel of Thomas should give the reader a better idea of why these books were removed, as well as how they are in perfect agreement with the rest of Scripture.

The Bible seems pretty clear in Revelation that fallen Angels are from Heaven.
Agreed. It also makes it crystal clear that Satan was banished to the Earth (Rev. 12:9), as were all of the angels which fought with him in the coup attempt (Isa. 14:12-17), BEFORE the Watchers/prison guards came down and took wives from among the daughters of men.

shankara

Star
(Sura 15:26-43)

15:26. We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:27. And the Being (of light) race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
15:28. Behold! Thy Lord said to the (fallen) angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:29. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down into submission inside him."
15:30. So the (fallen) angels submitted themselves (Luke 9:55), all of them together:
15:31. Except Iblis (Lucifer): he refused to be among those who submitted themselves (to human limitations).
15:32. ("I AM") said: "O Lucifer! What is your reason for not being among those who submitted themselves?"
15:33. (Lucifer) said: "I am not one to submit myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
15:34. ("I AM") said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.
15:35. And the Curse shall be on thee till The Day of Judgment."
15:36. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till The Day the (dead) are raised."
15:37. ("I AM") said: "Respite is granted thee-
15:38. Till the Day of the Time appointed."
15:39. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! Because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the Earth, and I will put them ALL in the wrong (Isaiah 5:20-21),-
15:40. Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
15:41. ("I AM") said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed The Way that leads straight to Me (John 11:25).
15:42. For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong by following thee."
15:43. And verily, Hell-Fire is the promised abode for them all (Matt. 8:22)!
I'm going to offer an alternative interpretation. It is likely imperfect, but no more arbitrary than your own and a whole lot less paranoiac.

We can distinguish three different types of consciousness or being:
Elemental Angels - animals, plants etc
Human Beings
Conscious Angels
- human beings who have made the spiritual revolution

So the Elemental Angels "fall" into human embodiment, separated from their primitive unity of consciousness and undergoing the trials of individuality and embodiment. This is a part of the process of becoming (not "re-becoming") a conscious angel, a human being who has transcended materiality, ego. Those who fail in the human form of life, have to repeat the process, the experience of which is compared to "hell" or "fire".

As for this story from the Quran, I'd essentially agree that Iblis is refusing to submit to the trial of embodiment, though not in quite the same way as you see. He wants to remain in the elemental unity, the unconscious unity, as an "Elemental Angel" not a conscious one. Rather than making a struggle to transcend, therefore, he tries to dissolve rather than overcome the ego, to escape from it temporarily (through alcohol, sex etc) rather than seeking to permanently destroy it. Therefore he represents the force of dissolution, which is the force opposed to spiritual ascension. I think there's also something in him having a body made of fire (being a Djinn) in that it could represent the intellect (fire - intellect, clay/dust - body), it's always through the intellect that the ego operates, through theories, speculations etc., this is how people are deluded into "sin".

Of course this "Iblis" is not some individual being, he's the personification of a cosmic force which has to exist on every planet, everywhere. Otherwise everything would just be the primitive unity, un-manifest, the whole cosmic dance wouldn't be taking place.

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm going to offer an alternative interpretation.
From Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through your ego/"self".

It is likely imperfect,
An admission and further proof it isn't from our Creator (God).

but no more arbitrary than your own and a whole lot less paranoiac.
The truth is neither arbitrary nor "paranoic", nor does it require anyone's interpretation.

We can distinguish three different types of consciousness or being:
Elemental Angels - animals, plants etc
Human Beings
Conscious Angels
- human beings who have made the spiritual revolution

So the Elemental Angels "fall" into human embodiment, separated from their primitive unity of consciousness and undergoing the trials of individuality and embodiment. This is a part of the process of becoming (not "re-becoming") a conscious angel, a human being who has transcended materiality, ego. Those who fail in the human form of life, have to repeat the process, the experience of which is compared to "hell" or "fire".
All satanic, egotistical nonsense.

A spirit-Being/Soul is placed inside of a human body to teach and train it how to be good, like God (Gen. 1:26). Everything else in this prison-planet reform school for the criminally insane was created to serve that purpose, with lessons built-in for those awakened Souls who are paying attention.

For example, the seasons, with Spring being the season of rebirth, followed by Summer, with growth and maturity, followed by Autumn/Fall, when the harvest occurs, followed by Winter, the season of death and destruction, followed again by Spring, the season of rebirth (at which time the cycle repeats), were provided to teach us about REINCARNATION.

As for this story from the Quran, I'd essentially agree that Iblis is refusing to submit to the trial of embodiment, though not in quite the same way as you see.
In truth, there is no "alternate" (opposite really) explanation. There is only one truth: Lucifer/Satan/Iblis arrogantly refused to be placed inside of a human-animal body because he judged himself not to be in need of rehabilitation, even though God said he did need to be rehabilitated, with/like the rest of us. The passages shared above from the Quran state this plainly, and thus do not require anyone to interpret them in some other way, in a vain attempt to twist their meaning.

He wants to remain in the elemental unity, the unconscious unity, as an "Elemental Angel" not a conscious one. Rather than making a struggle to transcend, therefore, he tries to dissolve rather than overcome the ego, to escape from it temporarily (through alcohol, sex etc) rather than seeking to permanently destroy it.
All of which is in direct contradiction to what the quoted passages from the Quran actually say, which proves exactly where your alternative explanation originated.

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis clearly didn't "dissolve", but instead was granted a reprieve until the Last Day, AFTER his decision not to subject himself to human limitations. Lucifer/Satan/Iblis then vowed to tempt and attack us from every angle, viewing us all as traitors for accepting the terms of rehabilitation, instead of being immediately executed for treason.

Father (God) allowed this so Lucifer/Satan/Iblis could be used to test us. Sadly, after 6000 years, most are still listening to and obeying Satan, as evidenced by the current state of the world.

Therefore he represents the force of dissolution, which is the force opposed to spiritual ascension. I think there's also something in him having a body made of fire (being a Djinn) in that it could represent the intellect (fire - intellect, clay/dust - body), it's always through the intellect that the ego operates, through theories, speculations etc., this is how people are deluded into "sin".
And it is the exact mechanism that Satan used, through your ego, to con you into "thinking" up (intellectualizing) this alternative explanation, which clearly contradicts the cited passages from the Quran.

The dissolution will be on the Last Day, when the spiritual-energy Beings of Light/Fire who refuse to reform and return to keeping The Law that our Creator gave us to protect us from evil and to keep us free, are destroyed in The Fire. The same Fire that every reader of the Quran is warned HUNDREDS of times WILL occur on the Last Day.

Of course this "Iblis" is not some individual being, he's the personification of a cosmic force which has to exist on every planet, everywhere. Otherwise everything would just be the primitive unity, un-manifest, the whole cosmic dance wouldn't be taking place.
More egotistical intellectualizing, all of which is in direct contradiction to numerous passages throughout the Bible and Quran, which tell us that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis IS an individual spiritual-Being, who conducted a coup attempt roughly 6000 years ago (Isa. 14:12-17, Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9), that resulted in all of us being banished to this prison planet reform school.

Isaiah 14:12-17
14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down to the earth, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like (take the Place of) The Most High.
14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the person (individual spirit-Being) that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Put all of these verses together, namely:

Rev. 12:3-4
Rev. 12:7-9
Sura 7:10-17,
Sura 15:26-43, and

And the story of the real reason for human life on planet Earth becomes crystal clear. The only thing that could keep anyone from spiritually seeing it is their ego/"self".

Note: ALL of Father's Creation, including the plants and animals, which have more of a right to be here than any of us do, should be treated with love, care and respect, using only what is needed, ever striving NOT to be wasteful or destructive. We were meant to work with and be at one with our Creator and His Creation, and anyone who hasn't learned that yet, after 6000 years, will NOT survive the Last Day.

shankara

Star
From Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through your ego/"self".

An admission and further proof it isn't from our Creator (God).

The truth is neither arbitrary nor "paranoic", nor does it require anyone's interpretation.

All satanic, egotistical nonsense.

A spirit-Being/Soul is placed inside of a human body to teach and train it how to be good, like God (Gen. 1:26). Everything else in this prison-planet reform school for the criminally insane was created to serve that purpose, with lessons built-in for those awakened Souls who are paying attention.

For example, the seasons, with Spring being the season of rebirth, followed by Summer, with growth and maturity, followed by Autumn/Fall, when the harvest occurs, followed by Winter, the season of death and destruction, followed again by Spring, the season of rebirth (at which time the cycle repeats), were provided to teach us about REINCARNATION.

In truth, there is no "alternate" (opposite really) explanation. There is only one truth: Lucifer/Satan/Iblis arrogantly refused to be placed inside of a human-animal body because he judged himself not to be in need of rehabilitation, even though God said he did need to be rehabilitated, with/like the rest of us. The passages shared above from the Quran state this plainly, and thus do not require anyone to interpret them in some other way, in a vain attempt to twist their meaning.

All of which is in direct contradiction to what the quoted passages from the Quran actually say, which proves exactly where your alternative explanation originated.

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis clearly didn't "dissolve", but instead was granted a reprieve until the Last Day, AFTER his decision not to subject himself to human limitations. Lucifer/Satan/Iblis then vowed to tempt and attack us from every angle, viewing us all as traitors for accepting the terms of rehabilitation, instead of being immediately executed for treason.

Father (God) allowed this so Lucifer/Satan/Iblis could be used to test us. Sadly, after 6000 years, most are still listening to and obeying Satan, as evidenced by the current state of the world.

And it is the exact mechanism that Satan used, through your ego, to con you into "thinking" up (intellectualizing) this alternative explanation, which clearly contradicts the cited passages from the Quran.

The dissolution will be on the Last Day, when the spiritual-energy Beings of Light/Fire who refuse to reform and return to keeping The Law that our Creator gave us to protect us from evil and to keep us free, are destroyed in The Fire. The same Fire that every reader of the Quran is warned HUNDREDS of times WILL occur on the Last Day.

More egotistical intellectualizing, all of which is in direct contradiction to numerous passages throughout the Bible and Quran, which tell us that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis IS an individual spiritual-Being, who conducted a coup attempt roughly 6000 years ago (Isa. 14:12-17, Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9), that resulted in all of us being banished to this prison planet reform school.

14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down to the earth, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like (take the Place of) The Most High.
14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the person (individual spirit-Being) that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Put all of these verses together, namely:

Rev. 12:3-4
Rev. 12:7-9
Sura 7:10-17,
Sura 15:26-43, and

And the story of the real reason for human life on planet Earth becomes crystal clear. The only thing that could keep anyone from spiritually seeing it is their ego/"self".

Note: ALL of Father's Creation, including the plants and animals, which have more of a right to be here than any of us do, should be treated with love, care and respect, using only what is needed, ever striving NOT to be wasteful or destructive. We were meant to work with and be at one with our Creator and His Creation, and anyone who hasn't learned that yet, after 6000 years, will NOT survive the Last Day.
Sure you think you know everything and that your mythomaniac prophet has the final and absolute truth about reality which no-one else possesses, not to mention your Abrahamic exclusivism.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sure you think you know everything and that your mythomaniac prophet has the final and absolute truth about reality which no-one else possesses, not to mention your Abrahamic exclusivism.
There is no better way for me to be of service to you and to others than to point out the truth, including the truth about the real reasons for human life here on planet Earth, and the mechanism by which we have been mind-controlled for millennia.

The only thing that keeps you from seeing that is your ego/"self", which is what has you conned into believing that the truth is a lie (and that lies are the truth) and that its illogical nonsense is somehow logical, and vice-versa.

shankara

Star
There is no better way for me to be of service to you and to others than to point out the truth, including the truth about the real reasons for human life here on planet Earth, and the mechanism by which we have been mind-controlled for millennia.

The only thing that keeps you from seeing that is your ego/"self", which is what has you conned into believing that the truth is a lie (and that lies are the truth) and that its illogical nonsense is somehow logical, and vice-versa.
Well, I must be wrong seeing as Jesus in person is your teacher and thus whatever he says is absolutely true.

A Freeman

Superstar
Well, I must be wrong seeing as Jesus in person is your teacher and thus whatever he says is absolutely true.
Of course you're wrong, hence the loving correction. And The ONLY Teacher is The Christ (Matt. 23:10), the IMMORTAL Spirit-Being Who incarnated the MORTAL, human body of Jesus 2000 years ago.

The Messiah = Hebrew for "the Anointed/Enlightened One"
The Christos = Greek for "the Anointed/Enlightened One"
The Christ = English for "the Anointed/Enlightened One"
The same as the term Buddha, which likewise means "the Anointed/Enlightened One".

shankara

Star
Of course you're wrong, hence the loving correction. And The ONLY Teacher is The Christ (Matt. 23:10), the IMMORTAL Spirit-Being Who incarnated the MORTAL, human body of Jesus 2000 years ago.

The Messiah = Hebrew for "the Anointed/Enlightened One"
The Christos = Greek for "the Anointed/Enlightened One"
The Christ = English for "the Anointed/Enlightened One"
The same as the term Buddha, which likewise means "the Anointed/Enlightened One".
With the appeal to authority "Christ Himself says so", there is no possibility that anyone who says anything disagreeing with your way of thinking could possibly have the truth. You think you have developed infallible knowledge and thus that anyone not sharing the same perspective is doing the devil's work. From my own knowledge of esotericism, I know that this is in fact not the case. But hey, think however you please, all truth (in the sense of concepts or intellectual ideas) is nothing but a partial reflection of a greater reality, be that what I think, what you think, what anyone thinks.