Human Beings Are The Fallen Angels Who Fought Alongside Lucifer

Exodus 1:17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.
1:18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
1:19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women [are] not as the Egyptian women; for they [are] lively, and are delivered before the midwives come in unto them.
1:20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and grew very mighty.
1:21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that He made them houses.

Last edited:
Abigail -

25:3 Now the name of the man [was] Nabal; and the name of his wife Abigail: and [she was] a woman of good understanding, and of a beautiful countenance: but the man [was] churlish and evil in his doings; and he [was] of the house of Caleb.

1 Samuel 25

Robin

Veteran
I won't speak for others, but personally find no disagreement with this:

As that is exactly what we believe the Scripture is saying as well and why it is saying it. That's the whole reason, because as it said in the article, that I posted for you earlier on, we are at war. So, God is showing us the optimal order and structure, because He knows what our situation is. It's shown to us for our benefit. God, knowing everything about our situation wants us to be able to succeed, so the structure and order is not just to make it as easy as possible for us, it's actually vital for our survival because it is the ONLY way that will work. It is Intelligence and it is help, that we need because we are in a war.
Well the issue I have is that you conflate order and structure with spiritual value. Men and women being "equal" in value does NOT negate God's order of creation or structure. It simply means that the sexes were designed with complementary features and functions, complementary meaning that both are needed and both are important. I don't know why you see this as usurping God's Word. When God created women, the word translated as "suitable" is נֶגֶד or neged - this means "in front of" or "opposite to". A perfect opposite cannot be lesser than. All believers are called to help and serve and submit to each other in love - the concept of submission and servitude does NOT indicate value.

Not if a man (any man) is trying to get you to do wrong. Because, that then is the right time for you to not obey him.

The Scripture quotes, as you know, do not only talk about the women and how their behaviour should be, but it also talks about the men and how they should behave. But if a man is not following that, and wants you to do something that you know is wrong, then that is the correct time when you should not obey him, because God is telling you that whatever it is he wants you to do, is wrong and that it would be wrong for you.
But if it's possible for men to try and command women to do wrong or to mistreat or abuse them, then how is true that "the lowest spiritual level of a man is still higher than the highest spiritual level of a woman"?

If we look, then I'm sure we should be able to find an example (or examples).
Literally nowhere is it commanded for women to love or cherish or honour their husbands. I'm not saying they shouldn't (obviously they should, as should men their wives), I'm just saying that what you wrote is not taken from the available scripture.

It's gives the general structure to believers on how we should be organizing ourselves, which we should realise, is God doing all of this because He wants to help us. He wants to see us succeed (like with the previously given example, of the ship). He knows the situation, and what will work and what won't, so He gave it to us. But WE have to choose to trust it (and therefore show we are trusting Him) and use it.

Satan (the Enemy) on the other hand tries to con-vince people that God is wrong and that it won't work, but he is the Liar, and so, that is just another lie.
I'll say again that God's divine structure does NOT state anything about spiritual levels or value -there is an incorrect conflation between the two that I'm trying to get you to see. None of your doctrine of souls placed in gendered bodies can be found in scripture that is not exegesis.

Robin

Veteran
Abigail -

25:3 Now the name of the man [was] Nabal; and the name of his wife Abigail: and [she was] a woman of good understanding, and of a beautiful countenance: but the man [was] churlish and evil in his doings; and he [was] of the house of Caleb.

1 Samuel 25
So how do you reconcile that with this:
The Way home or face The Fire http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net
3:124 The lowest male spiritual-level, is above the highest female spiritual-level, in terms of the understanding of spiritual-matters, of love and compassion, but, because a soul has had to start again, on becoming a man, there are women who appear to be more intelligent, than some men, in worldly-matters.
This is a bold statement to make considering this is not found in the bible at all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Ephesians 5:22-29
5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the community: and he is the saviour of the body.
5:24 Therefore as the community is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the community, and gave himself for it;
5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of [Living] water by the Word,
5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious community, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the community:

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Titus 2:4-5
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1-6
3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the Word, they also may without the Word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

Well the issue I have is that you conflate order and structure with spiritual value.
We didn't say value. We said spiritual-level.
Men and women being "equal" in value
rather than spiritual-level
does NOT negate God's order of creation or structure. It simply means that the sexes
of the human-animal bodies (the beings/souls don't have a gender)
were designed with complementary features and functions, complementary meaning that both are needed and both are important.
Correct.
I don't know why you see this as usurping God's Word. When God created women, the word translated as "suitable" is נֶגֶד or neged - this means "in front of" or "opposite to". A perfect opposite cannot be lesser than. All believers are called to help and serve and submit to each other in love - the concept of submission and servitude does NOT indicate value.
I don't believe that we've said anywhere that it does, unless I missed it. The quotes say spiritual-levels, not value. Except where it says:

“All the money you made will never buy back your soul.” EVERYTHING, in this temporary world, is NOT worth ONE soul (Zephaniah 1:18).

THW 3:31 The human body is nothing more than a very sophisticated (by human-standards), organic living
computer, that self-reproduces and self-repairs (if it is not TOO badly damaged). It is a combination
of smaller computers, e.g. brain; kidneys; liver; etc., collectively making up the whole, pre-
programmed to have selfish animal-instincts, that your soul has to learn to overcome. The physical
human brain operates the body and its emotions, but your mind and its feelings belong to your soul.
That is why Jesus said that the flesh is worthless, and that it is only the spirit (soul - the REAL you)
that has value (John 3:6 & 6:63).

3:131 A soul is only as good as its word, and only has the same value as its word of honour. There is
no such thing as a special “word of honour”, because every word should be honourable and the truth.
“You will NOT bear false witness (tell lies)” – 10 COMMANDMENTS, and in Matt. 5:37, “Let
your communication be yes, yes; no, no: for whatever is more than these comes from (d)evil.” Don’t
fool yourselves, with thinking that you are getting-away-with telling lies, because you are not, you
are only hurting your own souls.
But if it's possible for men to try and command women to do wrong or to mistreat or abuse them, then how is true that "the lowest spiritual level of a man is still higher than the highest spiritual level of a woman"?
Because everyone still has free-will and Satan attacks everyone. So being on a higher level is not necessarily a guarantee that the person will always be doing the right thing.

TWH 3:103 The higher you climb, the harder it gets, and the more chance you have of making a mess of
things, and going backwards, so the more you need God’s help.

Screenshot_2020-01-15_22-33-39.png

Literally nowhere is it commanded for women to love or cherish or honour their husbands. I'm not saying they shouldn't (obviously they should, as should men their wives), I'm just saying that what you wrote is not taken from the available scripture.
Titus
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
I'll say again that God's divine structure does NOT state anything about spiritual levels or value -there is an incorrect conflation between the two that I'm trying to get you to see. None of your doctrine of souls placed in gendered bodies can be found in scripture that is not exegesis.
Mark
12:32 And the lawyer said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but He:
12:33 And to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love [his] neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from The Kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him [any question].

TWH
2:20 There would also be higher and lower spiritual levels, like in human schools, which go from
nursery to university (Mark 12:32-34), with A-Z classes, and all grades in between. What humans
call intelligence and levels of intelligence, or awareness, are really spiritual levels.
2:21 The upper levels were to help to teach the lower ones, by example and not words, whilst ALL
levels are being taught by God (Head-teacher). All the students should be helping one another, and
becoming less selfish (love your neighbour as much as yourself - Matt. 19:19), thereby earning more
points and responsibilities, climbing higher up the spiritual ladder, until they become enough like
God (like Jesus demonstrated), graduate and go home (John 8:32 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:23).

Last edited:

Robin

Veteran
We didn't say value. We said spiritual-level.

rather than spiritual-level

of the human-animal bodies (the beings/souls don't have a gender)
Your statements literally include saying that "souls in male bodies" are supposed to lead "souls in female bodies" to God while saying the opposite is true. That is a negative valuing of female spiritual value. You say that women are lower spiritually and "closer" to Satan which is once again, a negative valuing of female spirituality. Is closer proximity to the ultimate representstion of evil (Satan) not considered negative to someone who desires to be closer to God? The bible never once uses this terminology and real life observation points to the fact that men are in actual fact, easier to be led astray when it comes to matters of the (gendered) flesh, so how is any of that reflected in real life? Even one of the posts made by your friend says that men seeing women dress promiscuously triggers some base animal impulse resulting in r*pe -so how can you be less connected to the flesh but simultaneously so connected that seeing skin causes you to force yourself on another human being? I thought men posessed greater aptitude to love and empathize? Funny how the bible places more emphasis on restricting male sexual sin than woman (lesbianism isn't even mentioned in the OT perhaps because it wasn't nearly as prominent in the ancient world). And Paul goes so far as to say in Romans that "EVEN their women" participated in unnatural acts with each other -why does that sound like an implication that if women do that it's a sign that things are very bad because it's more given to men to do those sorts of things?

Because everyone still has free-will and Satan attacks everyone. So being on a higher level is not necessarily a guarantee that the person will always be doing the right thing.
But common sense using your doctrine would imply that being on a higher spiritual level would result in men committing these acts at lower rates than women because they should, in theory, have greater resistance to Satan's influence. Not true in reality.

Titus
I stand corrected then. It was still not included in the marital advice Paul gave though.

Mark
12:32 And the lawyer said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but He:
12:33 And to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love [his] neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from The Kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him [any question].

TWH
2:20 There would also be higher and lower spiritual levels, like in human schools, which go from
nursery to university (Mark 12:32-34), with A-Z classes, and all grades in between. What humans
call intelligence and levels of intelligence, or awareness, are really spiritual levels.
2:21 The upper levels were to help to teach the lower ones, by example and not words, whilst ALL
levels are being taught by God (Head-teacher). All the students should be helping one another, and
becoming less selfish (love your neighbour as much as yourself - Matt. 19:19), thereby earning more
points and responsibilities, climbing higher up the spiritual ladder, until they become enough like
God (like Jesus demonstrated), graduate and go home (John 8:32 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:23).
This does not prove what you claim it does. Jesus does not say anything about levels at all, much less that it is set according to which vessel you are placed in. If this was true, then unbelievers or even outright atheists who are morally good, who love others and are charitable and kind (some of who are far better people than those in churches) would be on a "higher spiritual plane". Does that make sense to you? Look, it's clear we are never going to see eye to eye on this topic, so I am going to end it here. Thank you at least for being decent and not as volatile and childishly insulting as some others have been. I may disagree with your views but I respect that.

Last edited:
Your statements literally include saying that "souls in male bodies" are supposed to lead "souls in female bodies" to God while saying the opposite is true. That is a negative valuing of female spiritual value. You say that women are lower spiritually and "closer" to Satan which is once again, a negative valuing of female spirituality. Is closer proximity to the ultimate representstion of evil (Satan) not considered negative to someone who desires to be closer to God? The bible never once uses this terminology and real life observation points to the fact that men are in actual fact, easier to be led astray when it comes to matters of the (gendered) flesh, so how is any of that reflected in real life? Even one of the posts made by your friend says that men seeing women dress promiscuously triggers some base animal impulse resulting in r*pe (*) -so how can you be less connected to the flesh but simultaneously so connected that seeing skin causes you to force yourself on another human being? I thought men posessed greater aptitude to love and empathize?
Possessing a capacity to love and empathize, is not equivalent to being loving and empathetic.
Having an ability (potential) bestowed is not the equivalent of consciously working towards developing and then using that ability for good (which also, shows appreciation). Like how being born with certain talent or ability will never go beyond the level of potential if you (the person) don't recognize it and begin to work on developing it, it's the same.
Funny how the bible places more emphasis on restricting male sexual sin than woman (lesbianism isn't even mentioned in the OT perhaps because it wasn't nearly as prominent in the ancient world). And Paul goes so far as to say in Romans that "EVEN their women" participated in unnatural acts with each other -why does that sound like an implication that if women do that it's a sign that things are very bad because it's more given to men to do those sorts of things?
A male body (which is stronger) is more difficult to control than a female body (the weaker vessel) is, for the being/soul within it.

The human body has it's own separate "self"-will (selfish nature) that we (the being/soul - real you) have to learn to overcome by subduing and controlling it, from within.

The human body will run-riot ("like an animal") if the being inside of it is asleep at the wheel and doesn't crucify and control it daily as Christ said to be doing (i.e. overcome the body and it's selfishness - take up your "cross" DAILY and follow Him).

That's why it is called "self"-discipline (which is the hallmark of discipleship, following Christ's Example and thereby learning to become Christ-like).

Your greatest enemy, is not someone that is outside of yourself, your greatest enemy is the "enemy within" and your own human "self" and it's own "self"-will.

* - It only happens to some men:

TWH 12:75 The widespread public display of female nudity, and exhibitionism, has brought out the base
animal instincts in some men, and, with that, has come a rise in the number of rapes, and cases of
child molesting, and women are reaping the consequences of what they have been sowing.
Unfortunately, innocent children are also suffering.
But common sense using your doctrine would imply that being on a higher spiritual level would result in men committing these acts at lower rates than women because they should, in theory, have greater resistance to Satan's influence. Not true in reality.
As above. Someone having been bestowed with a greater strength or ability or capacity, is not the same as them taking the bull by the horns and learning to develop and use it. If they don't, and get distracted, then the human-animal takes over and it will be in control and running riot (doing Satan's will instead of the being being in control and using the human to do God's Will, by emulating Christ, so that you then learn how treat others like Jesus would).

Male human-animals are stronger than female ones and therefore that much harder to subdue and learn to take proper control of (like the car and driver analogy).

I stand corrected then. It was still not included in the marital advice Paul gave though.
Good. Titus is historically attributed to Paul (whether that be the case or not).
This does not prove what you claim it does. Jesus does not say anything about levels at all, much less that it is set according to which vessel you are placed in. If this was true, then unbelievers or even outright atheists who are morally good, who love others and are charitable and kind (some of who are far better people than those in churches) would be on a "higher spiritual plane".
Who is to say that they are not on a higher level? People look at outward religion, but God looks at and can see the soul. Some people are completely repulsed by seeing the hypocrisy of the churches. Jesus never told anyone that they should go to church.
Does that make sense to you?
At this point, yes it has started making sense to me for the above and other reasons.

TWH 4:4 The will is the eye of the soul, because the more will-power a soul has, to resist temptation, the
nearer it is, to going home. The Lord measures a soul, by its power to resist temptation from Satan,
and by the good it does for others.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.

(not "church")
Look, it's clear we are never going to see eye to eye on this topic, so I am going to end it here. Thank you at least for being decent and not as volatile and childishly insulting as some others have been. I may disagree with your views but I respect that.
You're welcome. Thank you for the conversation.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
In what you posted it states the following:

The English word "church" comes from the Greek word kyriakos, "belonging to the Lord" (kyrios).

It then tries to REDEFINE where the word "church" came from as "ecclesia/ekklēsía ("church") is the root of the terms "ecclesiology" and "ecclesiastical."

So you have not only given us the proof that the word for "church" in Greek is NOT "ecclesia/ekklēsía , but also that the churches redefined "ecclesia/ekklēsía to mean "church" to continue their evil existence, in contradiction to the rest of Scriptures.

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;

Temples = Churches = Synagogues = Mosques = places of worship for organized religions.

If God does NOT dwell there, then who exactly are they worshiping? SATAN.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the Apostles of Christ.
11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

It is God Who has said -- through His Prophets -- He does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands, just as it is God Who has said -- through His Prophets -- that the head of woman is the man.

And God, despite your satanic claims to the contrary, is NEVER WRONG.

Every one of God's Messengers throughout the ages has been attacked, just as you and others are doing on this forum whenever His Word is shared. Learn some humility while there's still time to do so. For your benefit and for everyone else as well.

God Bless.
You are taking verses completely out of context as usual. Others and myself have already shown you where but you are determined to believe John Anthony Hill's teachings.
Don't you see that it is a completely separate religion that has been formed?
Shouldn't you leave this new "church" if you actually believe the words you quoted?

But John Anthony Hill is not who claims to be - Jesus Christ reincarnated. His incredibly stupidly mangled verses of the bible blended with the Qu'ran cannot be taken seriously by ANYONE who realises the twit has no translation qualifications.

There are many false religions that have been attacked over time as well. Using your reasoning all persecuted religions are therefore true.

Please use your brain God blessed you with. It doesn't matter how well he pretends to you lot or how much charisma he has. John Anthony Hill, the man born in 1948 is not Jesus. The bible directly says Jesus Himself will physically appear at his Second Coming.

Acts 1:10 And while they [THE APOSTLES] looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

rainerann

Star
Are you literally saying humans are fallen angels or are you saying this metaphorically? It's a little vague and I can't tell.

rainerann

Star
Hi Rainerann,
Hope you're having a good day.
We're it. (The fallen angels = us).
Peace be upon you.
Thank you for clarifying Bible student. I’m wondering whether you would agree that this is something that would be hard to support? I can’t think of what you would use as evidence of this and I have never heard anyone make this suggestion that could be used as support.

Thank you for clarifying Bible student. I’m wondering whether you would agree that this is something that would be hard to support? I can’t think of what you would use as evidence of this and I have never heard anyone make this suggestion that could be used as support.
You're welcome. No, not at all really. Hard to accept and come to grips with it? Yes, I would say that for most people that's probably true. The news of this comes as perhaps the biggest blow to the ego, that it has ever received as it also completely destroys the illusion that we are all somehow all really "good people", despite the fact that we know that we are also sinners at the same time. The truth, however, is that a sinner is a bad person.

Scriptural support has been provided and it starts on the first page of the thread. Don't know if you've read and considered those, but yes, this is fully supported by scripture.

Besides this, it also makes complete sense of everything that we can see happening on this planet (especially all of the evil) and that could not be properly understood previously, as to why these things keep happening here on earth, where we live. Think about it. If we were really supposedly "good" people, then how could all of the evil that happens on earth, be happening and also be allowed to continue, despite everyone knowing that evil is wrong?

Last edited:
"At the time of creation of woman, the suitable companion for Adam, it should be noted that woman is to be man's helper. The one is the complement of the other, therefore they are a perfect unity, under Divine direction.

But after their act of disobedience, that unity is lost; the harmony between them becomes discord, and they no longer have confidence in each other. The man blames the woman for his state, and she blames the power that tempted her. But, it could well be that in time; rather than acknowledge her crime and accept her own responsibility for it; she would blame the man for not preventing her action, so that a growing tension between them is inevitable.

Divine intervention with Law for this new condition of the sinning creatures, places authority in the man, and the woman hears the pronouncement, "thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE". (Gen. 3:16)

A supreme authority there must be to maintain order. When the unity of man and woman was obedient to the "I AM", there was peace on Earth, the ultimate authority resting on the One Source.

But in discord between man and woman and between that unit in separation from the "I AM", restoration of law and order must be movement from the Godhead to the creatures. So the demonstration of this is set up by the "I AM" proclaiming that in the first being (man) remains Authority, whether in Divine Presence or degraded, sinful humanity.

Obedience then to Divine Law is the means whereby the man and woman recover their contact with the "I AM", and is also the means of bringing peace between themselves. Thus unity, harmony and peace are again shown to be in obedience to Divine Authority. "

Does this not describe the current state of the world, perfectly?

This whole world is at war; at war with itself; countries, religions, peoples, men and women.

Yet, Jesus said the Kingdom is already here, but people don't see it. Is it because they (we) are too busy? Too distracted? Not interested, to really look? What could possibly be more important?

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye FIRST The Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thomas
15:23 His disciples said to Him: When will The Kingdom come?
15:24 Jesus said: It will not come by expectation; they will not say: "See, here", or: "See, there". But The Kingdom of the Father is spread upon the Earth and men do not see it.

elsbet

Superstar
Matthew 18:20 For where two OR three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Two or three means two or three; it does NOT mean dozens, or hundreds or thousands like there are in churches, temples, synagogues, mosques. It means two OR three (which is why it doesn't say "two or more").

Likewise, there is ONE Teacher (Matthew 23:10), ONE Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5), ONE Good Shepherd (John 10:11-14) and ONE High-Priest for ALL-time (Hebrews 6:20): Christ. ONE MEANS ONE; it does NOT mean hundreds of thousands of priests, pastors, etc.

When the Bible says "one" it MEANS "one".
When the Bible says "two" it MEANS "two".
When the Bible says "three" it MEANS "three".

When Satan comes along and tries to con you into thinking these numbers mean something other than what they really say and mean, DON'T BELIEVE HIM.
That verse is talking about discipline in the church. It is not an advisory against gathering-- perish the thought. I can see why you don't like it, though...

Matthew 18:15-20-- in context, below.

MATTHEW 18:15-20
And if your brother sins against you, go reprove him, between you and him alone. If he will hear you, you have gained your brother. 16But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘every word may be strengthened upon the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17And if he fails to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he fails to listen to even to the church, let him be to you as the pagan and the tax collector.

18Truly I say to you, whatever you shall bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you shall loose on the earth shall have been loosed in heaven.

19Again truly I say to you that if two of you on the earth might agree concerning any matter that they shall ask, it will be done for them by My Father who is in the heavens.20For where two or three are gathered together unto My name, there am I in their midst.”

-

So now Jahtruth admits to be a fallen angel and you think you are one of them too?
That's pretty honest from you guys and it can explain why you select some scriptures for convenience.
Wigi,

First off all, your statement was completely wrong, as was pointed out.

Secondly, may I now ask you please: do you really and truly believe, that you are not one?

If so, what then is it that you believe you (and we all) are?

These questions are being asked in the context of life here on earth as we all know it and bearing in mind all that happens here. Are we all just here by happenstance, as unfortunate innocent bystanders in your view?

Or, do you believe that we are all here in this world at the moment because we deserve it?

If you don't wish to answer on the forum then that's fine, there is no pressure from me but hope that you will at least ponder these as rhetorical questions.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
That verse is talking about discipline in the church. It is not an advisory against gathering-- perish the thought. I can see why you don't like it, though...

Matthew 18:15-20-- in context, below.

MATTHEW 18:15-20
And if your brother sins against you, go reprove him, between you and him alone. If he will hear you, you have gained your brother. 16But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘every word may be strengthened upon the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17And if he fails to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he fails to listen to even to the church, let him be to you as the pagan and the tax collector.

18Truly I say to you, whatever you shall bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you shall loose on the earth shall have been loosed in heaven.

19Again truly I say to you that if two of you on the earth might agree concerning any matter that they shall ask, it will be done for them by My Father who is in the heavens.20For where two or three are gathered together unto My name, there am I in their midst.”

-
When have you ever been inside of a church and seen only TWO OR THREE people in it? Churches are usually FILLED with heathens and hyprocrites who love to be seen by others, exactly as Christ said (Matt. 6:5-8).

How obvious does it need to be that you are in error for you to "see" it? The Bible is replete with condemnations of churches, temples, synagogues, mosques (man-made buildings where God does NOT dwell) and their priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.

The Greek word "ecclesia" (ekklesia) very clearly does NOT mean church; it means the COMMUNITY. Ecclesia has been redefined by the churches as "church" so they can continue their EVIL business, where they FRAUDULENTLY sell the forgiveness of sins to their dupes/victims/parishioners/paying customers.

Matthew 18:15-20
18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the community: but if he neglect to hear the community, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a taxman.
18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven.
18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

When will people wake up to the fact they're being fleeced by all of these satanic religious businesses, ran by "the blind leading the blind" (i.e. they have no idea what they're talking about), which are leading all of their unwitting(?) victims into The Fire?

Phithx

Veteran
It looks like the song High Hopes by Pink Floyd alludes to us being fallen angels - the words having being inspired from out of the Blue?

High Hopes by Pink Floyd - Lyrics with interpretation

shankara

Star
It looks like the song High Hopes by Pink Floyd alludes to us being fallen angels - the words having being inspired from out of the Blue?

High Hopes by Pink Floyd - Lyrics with interpretation
Or it could just be referring to any state of lost innocence from the many mythologies which contain similar stories.