[HUGE SPOILER] A Star is Born

WARNING: Don't read this if you haven't see the movie. The name of this movie "A Star is Born", the way the character Ally is portrayed by Lady Gaga, like a naive but very talented girl that becomes a toy for the handlers of the show biz, the way his husband were discarted by the media altough he's a very original and true artist and later was manipulated by her agent to "let her go" which causes his suicide...a blood sacrifice. He ended his life just because that fucking agent but the plot gives a big shit about that and Ally career certainly takes off after the end of the movie, when the screen fades with Lady Gaga staring directly at us with liquid eyes singing "I'll never love again". This movie is about how things are done in the red carpet.

1552540694957.png

Dalit

Star
WARNING: Don't read this if you haven't see the movie. The name of this movie "A Star is Born", the way the character Ally is portrayed by Lady Gaga, like a naive but very talented girl that becomes a toy for the handlers of the show biz, the way his husband were discarted by the media altough he's a very original and true artist and later was manipulated by her agent to "let her go" which causes his suicide...a blood sacrifice. He ended his life just because that fucking agent but the plot gives a big shit about that and Ally career certainly takes off after the end of the movie, when the screen fades with Lady Gaga staring directly at us with liquid eyes singing "I'll never love again". This movie is about how things are done in the red carpet.

View attachment 20071
I'm good with never seeing the movie. You can just look at Gaga and tell she's being controlled. She's actually quite pretty when she looks normal with brown hair.

I'm good with never seeing the movie. You can just look at Gaga and tell she's being controlled. She's actually quite pretty when she looks normal with brown hair.
Yes....She's is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body. This movie tells much about her. This final scene om the picture above just confirms me that.