How were you first introduced to illuminati/conspiracy ideas?

Hanjeongbin

I believe that in order To be receptive To conspiracies you must first be aware that secret societies do exist, it is the first step To understand all the symbolic aspect and understand how powerful some of them are. Once you dig into it it starts making sense otherwise it sounds too crazy if you dont have the knowledge first.

I was already aware of that so the first time ive seen a video about pop music illuminati it made sense immediately even if my brain first wanted To mock it it was really pertinent once you know its real.
In France there was a YouTube Channel called lhdsr that really introcuded me to the Hollywood aspect. You can find some of the uncensored videos still but the youtuber started having troubles after exposing nexium before they got charged and ever since he went silent... how sad :( check it even if you dont speak french you can still understand through the videos he shows.

Btw do you have some YouTube channels similar to this in mind To recommend? French ones are all censored =/

It is a Korean YouTube channel.In Korea, incidents that appear to be sacrifices for Illuminati have often occurred in the entertainment and political circles, and it is a channel that analyzes and shares such incidents. What most of these events have in common is that they have explicitly revealed 666 symbolism. There are also videos about the coronavirus, vaccines and the Big Brother surveillance and control society.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Pastor at a Church I was attending 30 years ago, did a series on the illuminati. I ended up doing my own research at Western Michigan University library, back in the day when "research" was done in a library and not on the internet. Amazingly I found an old copy of "Pawns in the Game" and that is what ultimately became my "red pill". I actually still have the book. I never returned it to the library. LOL!

Dodo

Rookie

It is a Korean YouTube channel.In Korea, incidents that appear to be sacrifices for Illuminati have often occurred in the entertainment and political circles, and it is a channel that analyzes and shares such incidents. What most of these events have in common is that they have explicitly revealed 666 symbolism. There are also videos about the coronavirus, vaccines and the Big Brother surveillance and control society.
Thank you very much i'm going to check it, seems like Korea is full of them sadly

Maldarker

Star
Hey, first time poster here.

I'm curious about when the conspiracy theories that underpin VC's articles were first introduced to you.

I'm talking about the theory that a shadowy elite control the entertainment industry/banks and engage in blood sacrifice etc.

For me, these ideas were first introduced through pop music video analysis (Rihanna's Umbrella video, Lady Gaga) right here on VC.

Was it the same for you?
Nope it was after getting out of the military and mkultra kept nagging in my mind.

jollycynic

I think my real introduction to the conspiracy world was the pizzagate episode of the paranormies podcast. So yeah, talk about rapid AF introduction to the world of the weird.

peridot

Established
Welcome @folklover.
Many years ago at a very standard work sponsored event, I decided to attend one of the workshops featuring "Brother X." The way the workshop/class was titled, the only thing I could decipher was that it was "something about the future." I had done all the "work related" stuff earlier, and decided this might be a good change of pace, and maybe give me a chance to jump on some future trends, something the conference had encouraged us to do for our careers.
It had absolutely NOTHING to do with (standard) work.

It was about high strangeness passed off as corporate advancement. Things like logos that actually had occult meanings, names that were vaguely familiar because they were actually linked to religious or new age philosophies, business trends that lead to more and more control by "SOMEONE" and less and less privacy for normal people. ETC.

I have NO idea how that guy made it past the sensors to present at this conference, and I have no idea who he actually was. He claimed to be a futurist because he studied future trends. But up until that time, the only things I knew definitively as "conspiracy theories" were aliens and bigfoot, and these were not subjects that came up during this meeting.

I wasn't sure WHAT to think about this, but I put in on the "BOLO" shelf (be on look out). And sure enough, several of things he mentioned actually started to happen. To most people, a personless checkout line in the grocery store seems pretty harmless and very convenient. Unless like me, you had just attended at 3.5 hour workshop on all the things that have been put into place for this to happen, and all the multiple ways this could be used against you.

That was the first time I had heard a relatively rational person present this kind of information, BEFORE the internet, and even more startlingly, to see some of it actually happen.

But because of this, I feel like I've sprouted antenna for this kind of thing. I still keep the BOLO approach, as a lot of it still tends to be fevered dreams of bad sci fi.
But some of it is disturbingly on target.

StarGate

Rookie
I've lost count of how many times someone decided to gaslight me on this forum. Because you know, all this cult stuff is real until I start talking about my experiences. Then I'm just a liar and a criminal. Anyway, the point there is that taking a shallow approach to this stuff will just lead you around in circles.
Where can I read about your experiences?

StarGate

Rookie
To most people, a personless checkout line in the grocery store seems pretty harmless and very convenient. Unless like me, you had just attended at 3.5 hour workshop on all the things that have been put into place for this to happen, and all the multiple ways this could be used against you.
Sounds interesting. Could you expand on that?

pumkinspice

Established
Like previous posters I started watching music video analyses of Rihanna's Umbrella and other artists. From there I started researching everything about the Illuminati, like hidden symbols and ideologies, hidden Disney occult symbols, etc. I would just stay up all night and search the web and Youtube. This was like, 13 or so years ago Youtube had the best "conspiracy theory" videos! It's so refreshing reading everyone's account of what "woke them up". So cool to think that because of those bits of information that happened to cross our path in life, something was guiding us to know what we know now!

Aero

Superstar
Where can I read about your experiences?
There's no record of the torture I went through. Thank God for that. But I'll probably never tell anyone the whole story.

I was 19 when the first attempt was made on my life. I was lured to Tijuana and was going to be beaten and left for dead in Mexico. Somehow I walked through it, unharmed. Maybe it was God, or Luck, or Magic.

All you need to know is it would take a whole army to face the rage burning inside me.

peridot

Established
Sounds interesting. Could you expand on that?
Note, all this was information presented at this conference.

Keep this in mind while you read the answer:
How often do human take relatively harmless yet very powerful tools, and use them in exclusively harmless ways?

Self checkouts are 1) convenient and 2) probably cheaper in the long run than hiring people to do this. Sounds good, right?

But think about what you have to do to make it convenient and less likely to require human (staff) intervention. you have to accurately 1) have a way to label all the items 2) be able to pay.
As a bonus, you may need a way to add any discounts or loyalty program awards to your purchase.
Sounds really great, until you realize they are ALL methods of tracking.

1) Barcodes have been around for quite some times to help with inventory and price accuracy. But that also means everything things that has been tracked from the store CAN be traced to you.

2) The presenter said that many of these would STOP accepting cash, and ONLY accept credit cards. It's been years since these things have been available, and 90% of the ones I see accept both. But it only takes 1 software update to change that to credit card (or whatever is the approved payment) ONLY. All items on credit cards are traceable DIRECTLY to you.
Even if you use cash, if some one/thing is observing your buying habits, with all of the other traceable bits of info, computers would not have a hard time tracing things bought back to you will a relatively good percentage of accuracy. Especially if you do it often enough.

3) Katherine Albrecht did quite a bit of advocacy on the dangers of loyalty cards and what she termed "spy chips." Again another way of quickly and easily identifying an individual with things they buy.

Now we all know most people don't care. So what if I buy ice cream, shaving cream, or whipped cream? In fact, many people would deliberately post it on instagram.

But anything that can be tracked can be controlled, and eventually manipulated. Using all these traceable methods, someone has a profile on you: what you tend to buy, how much you tend to pay, and where you tend to get stuff.
And if they decide you (and you all your friends and family, etc) really SHOULDN'T buy ice cream, shaving cream, or whipped cream, they now have all the means to seamlessly prevent or limit your purchase. Or charge you, specifically, 15x the normal price. Or flag and fine you. Or track you down and do something worse. Or..., you get the picture.

Would that ever happen? It already does on small scales. Loyalty card limit what and how much you can buy specific price, and allows the store to send you similar discounts on "similar items." Several years ago a lady got coupons from Target for diapers, a few weeks BEFORE she realized she was pregnant (her loyalty membership noticed a change in her buying habits). It probably happens in many other ways we haven't seen in the wide spread news. We already know certain prices shown on websites will vary depending on the country in which the consumer uses their browser/internet. These are relatively harmless. For now. Again, the problem is exactly how often do human take relatively harmless yet very powerful tools, and use them exclusively harmless ways?

I was first made aware of self checkouts (esp grocery stores) at this conference (mid 1990s) before I had ever seen one. I'm sure SOMEWHERE they existed, but in the 3-4 states in which I had bought food, they did not. Within 2 weeks after this conference, there sat several at my local grocer.

Last edited: