How were you first introduced to illuminati/conspiracy ideas?

folklover

Hey, first time poster here.

I'm curious about when the conspiracy theories that underpin VC's articles were first introduced to you.

I'm talking about the theory that a shadowy elite control the entertainment industry/banks and engage in blood sacrifice etc.

For me, these ideas were first introduced through pop music video analysis (Rihanna's Umbrella video, Lady Gaga) right here on VC.

Was it the same for you?

Aero

Superstar
Welcome to the forum.

Pop music analysis definitely opened my eyes a little bit. But I was noticing the elite pushers way before pop music ever tipped me off. Some of us focus too much on the celebrity aspect, like doing that undermines the true scope of what's happening in secret government rooms.

I've lost count of how many times someone decided to gaslight me on this forum. Because you know, all this cult stuff is real until I start talking about my experiences. Then I'm just a liar and a criminal. Anyway, the point there is that taking a shallow approach to this stuff will just lead you around in circles.

I think we should each look back at our own lives and see if we can detect some unnatural origin. 10 times out of 10, doing that will give us more insight and answers than pop music ever will. Afterall all, the answers to our lives are buried in our subconscious somewhere. You need to know how to look and how to traverse those depths.

folklover

Thanks for your response Aero.

I guess what I'm getting at is, for a lot of people in my generation, analysis of music videos were the first times we ever came across these ideas.

The VC article on Rihanna's Umbrella video from 2007 first introduced me to the term 'New World Order', for instance.

I'm wondering how many others had a similar experience to me.

Dodo

Rookie
I believe that in order To be receptive To conspiracies you must first be aware that secret societies do exist, it is the first step To understand all the symbolic aspect and understand how powerful some of them are. Once you dig into it it starts making sense otherwise it sounds too crazy if you dont have the knowledge first.

I was already aware of that so the first time ive seen a video about pop music illuminati it made sense immediately even if my brain first wanted To mock it it was really pertinent once you know its real.
In France there was a YouTube Channel called lhdsr that really introcuded me to the Hollywood aspect. You can find some of the uncensored videos still but the youtuber started having troubles after exposing nexium before they got charged and ever since he went silent... how sad :( check it even if you dont speak french you can still understand through the videos he shows.

Btw do you have some YouTube channels similar to this in mind To recommend? French ones are all censored =/

NewWave

Someone messaged my on Instagram, at random. It was a bit creepy. Any information someone can help me with? Why does this happen?

Dodo

Rookie
Someone messaged my on Instagram, at random. It was a bit creepy. Any information someone can help me with? Why does this happen?
It's hard to follow can you explain what's going on?

NewWave

Some random "alleged" music industry person. Sent me a Dm. He began by liking some of my pics, then over the course of a few days began making contact. Whoever it was, was real vague. They weren't getting to the point of what they wanted with me. he discussed the illuminati free mason, and i didn't know what the heck he was saying. One thing that struck me as real odd, was him just randomly saying "You can still believe in whatever religion you want.." I was like ?????

Dodo

Rookie
Some random "alleged" music industry person. Sent me a Dm. He began by liking some of my pics, then over the course of a few days began making contact. Whoever it was, was real vague. They weren't getting to the point of what they wanted with me. he discussed the illuminati free mason, and i didn't know what the heck he was saying. One thing that struck me as real odd, was him just randomly saying "You can still believe in whatever religion you want.." I was like ?????
Depends on what you post on instagram, either he wanted to discuss the topic because you gave him hints or maybe he was just trying to recruit you or something ? I know that they say you can believe in whatever you want as long as you're spiritual so maybe that's why

AlcyoneSong

Established

I'm curious about when the conspiracy theories that underpin VC's articles were first introduced to you.

I'm talking about the theory that a shadowy elite control the entertainment industry/banks and engage in blood sacrifice etc.

For me, these ideas were first introduced through pop music video analysis (Rihanna's Umbrella video, Lady Gaga) right here on VC.

Was it the same for you?
Not really, the article on "Desmond is Amazing" was what brought me here from an unrelated site because at the time the kid was making the daytime talk show, syndicated news rounds and I was scratching my head at how his parents could be "ok" with this. Once I got here I just scrolled through the articles and things started to make more sense.

Daze

Superstar
I seen an analysis of the Umbrella video a long, long time ago. Must of been least 10 years. I remember it was by Lenon Honor.

I remember the song often repeated ella, over and over. "El la" translates to "no god".

befree

Rookie
I googled illuminati and BTS (kpop group) and found the forum, everything made sense and here I am.

Tidal

Star
How were you first introduced to illuminati/conspiracy ideas?

Well for 2000 years the bible has been warning us about it-
Paul said- "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12)

And it must be true, that's why the 'Dark Powers' hate Christianity so much..:)

TonyVanDam

Established
My interest in conspiracies started causally after reading The Autobiography Of Malcolm X. It was in one specific chapter of that book when Bro. Malcolm mention the existence of the United Nation as a stepping stone for a New World Order. And in a strong case of being a head of his time, Bro. Malcolm predicted China to be the next global economical power that will surpass the USA.

Then I started researching the Freemasonry symbols on the U.S. dollar bill, the existences of all past & present secret societies on Earth, & pagan origins of certain holidays. in the 1990s, I was studying these things from a religious & spiritual standpoint, thanks to the research of Doc Marquis [may he Rest In Peace...].

Right after the attacks on 9/11/2001, my need to study conspiracies from a political & social standpoint began! Even today, William Cooper & Dr. Steve Cokely [may they both Rest In Peace...] are my all time favorite conspiracy researchers, simply because they were already ahead of everyone else in knowing conspiracies are planned out years and even decades in advance. Manly P. Hall, Russell "Jordan Maxwell" Pine, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, Freeman Fly, & Mark Passio deserves honorable mentions simply for their knowledge about the power, meaning, & understanding of occult symbolism. Thanks to these individuals, I take my own responsibility of conspiracy researcher seriously.

saki

Star
...for me, it was the VC Sinister Sites article about Temple Square (google search) in Salt Lake City, which I had visited before....
...there was something about that place, which I could not identify.... but it was creepy and unsettling...
...the Sinister Sites article clearly spelled out, with images, the very things which I had found so disturbing....
...I was off and running after that... I had formerly just regarded the Freemasons, etc as just an unusual 'men's club' of sorts... but harmless... after all, my Uncle was a Master Mason, and he was a good guy...(?)...:oops::rolleyes::confused:...
...deeper dives into VC and similar websites really opened my eyes to the mendacity of the Masons and others like them...
...definitely a 'Red Pill' experience! ...I walked around for a solid two weeks feeling as if I had been punched in the gut....
...but it was well worth it, as this new knowledge drove me further into the arms of Jesus than ever before...
...it's disturbing indeed to see where the world is headed, but I rest easy knowing that Almighty God is in control...
...here's the VC article I referenced above....
1615769314930.png

The Agrarian

Veteran
Block him.
And get off Insta.
Zuckerberg doesn't deserve any more money.

The Agrarian

Veteran

Was it the same for you?
For me it started young.
I was basically "the death metal kid" from 13 onward. Things got real weird when I started questioning why the shock and rebelliousness (in a more politically correct form) was encouraged by liberal adults in authority. "Why were these older people bashing Christianity?" was my first thought.

When I was in my late-teens it finally clicked that our culture is being somehow "guided" towards permissive behavior. I could then rebel by doing the opposite of what they wanted. I converted to Christianity at 20 after a drug overdose and then quickly learned just how hated the truth really was. The rest is your typical rabbit hole deep-dive.

redqueen

Superstar
I don't remember exactly what started me on the path I am on but I know since I was very very young I was always pulled toward the occult w/e ya wanna call it
Free masons lead me to the card set that made me start looking up the illuminati so I stumbled across VC and felt it was a honest and knowledgeable site
I stayed with it since