How To Unite Muslims, Jews And Christians

Forever Light

Veteran
He is another cult founder. Blending multiple faiths together to support his own worldview. He is yet another pawn of Satan being moved on the chessboard to create the One World Religion forecast in the Book of Revelation.

If you prefer to believe in his version of "enlightenment" (rejection of Christianity for his self-made religion) than the bible you will bear the consequences of your decision.
Thank you for expressing your concern. It is appreciated. Mainstream Christianity, which I was raised in from childhood, was at a certain point not making sense to me any more. I did try, and went to several different churches, but still I found there was always something "off"... as well as "missing". Some things were definitely being kept hidden. Church needs donations to keep coming in, also. There is stuff to think about. They would also not touch some of the more "sensitive" issues, that I had questions about. I then eventually started seeking for truth on my own, and found that God started to show me many things. Then one day I found and read JAH's book, and as I was reading, it was actually confirming for me, many of the things I had already been personally shown, previously. I do feel to understand the knee-jerk type reactions, though and believe it to be quite standard for how all (who have been involved with whatever organised religions) we have been programmed to react. So, thank you. But Christianity has some serious flaws. They have incorporated many pagan practices into the religion - such as Easter and Xmas
Peace be with you.

Camidria

Veteran
Thank you for expressing your concern. It is appreciated. Mainstream Christianity, which I was raised in from childhood, was at a certain point not making sense to me any more. I did try, and went to several different churches, but still I found there was always something "off"... as well as "missing". Some things were definitely being kept hidden. Church needs donations to keep coming in, also. There is stuff to think about. They would also not touch some of the more "sensitive" issues, that I had questions about. I then eventually started seeking for truth on my own, and found that God started to show me many things. Then one day I found and read JAH's book, and as I was reading, it was actually confirming for me, many of the things I had already been personally shown, previously. I do feel to understand the knee-jerk type reactions, though and believe it to be quite standard for how all (who have been involved with whatever organised religions) we have been programmed to react. So, thank you. But Christianity has some serious flaws. They have incorporated many pagan practices into the religion - such as Easter and Xmas
Peace be with you.
It saddens me to hear this, there are so many people like you out there. The questions you had, there are good and significant and sound answers to them... The topics churches do not want to cover, you have to understand it is because of their lack of relationship with Yeshua.... The donations churches ask - tithing is supposed to be something that comes from your heart and from your realationship with God, not from a church forcing things on you....

Easter and Xmas is also something I do not celebrate anymore as through my relationship with Yeshua (Jesus) I have seen how the Roman Catholic Church adopted the pagan festivals....

When I start the thread on the RCC we can talk about all these things as they are ultimately responsible for leading millions astray!

I also believe in the book of Enoch, but this thing that Michael the Archangel is the messiah, this is something that screams against my being. Yeshua I will worship, but not Michael, he is an angel and under Yeshua (Jesus's) feet.

yiksmes

Established
the bolsheviks were jewish too.
Sorry, i am on page 6 right now and i just want to say something about Bolsheviks being jews..
I'm no where qualified to argue or dispute, but what i red from Russian sources and what i was told:

The Bolsheviks were manipulated maybe by the jews or zionists
But the word Bolsheviks ( Bol'she-vi-ki) means = the majority
So if the Bolsheviks were jews, that means that the whole majority was jewish??? Only the minority wasn't?

Sorry, i am on page 6 right now and i just want to say something about Bolsheviks being jews..
I'm no where qualified to argue or dispute, but what i red from Russian sources and what i was told:

The Bolsheviks were manipulated maybe by the jews or zionists
But the word Bolsheviks ( Bol'she-vi-ki) means = the majority
So if the Bolsheviks were jews, that means that the whole majority was jewish??? Only the minority wasn't?
I don't know about each and every member but the main marxist political party (whatever they were called) was dominated by Jews.
The bolsheviks were just the majority from that party.

Forever Light

Veteran
Just thought to "bump" this thread, in case anyone here may not have seen it and might find the article to be of interest. Peace be upon you,
FL.

Etagloc

Superstar
Once I looked up "polycentric", I got that.
You know I'm not even sure if polycentric is a word. As I look at it, my computer thinks it's a typo. I think I made the word up. I used to say polycentric a lot before I was as familiar with the word "multipolar". I've hung around so many different groups of people and going back and forth between such different worlds that I am obsessed with the concept of thinking from multiple centers. It is also something I trace back to a religious theory of mine...... I am not sure how to explain it...... I sort of see it as a visual image and am not sure how to explain it.

In any case, I am obsessed with the concept of thinking from multiple centers.... what I view as a multi-dimensional perspective as opposed to a one-dimensional perspective to borrow a term from Herbert Marcuse...... I think it is the way of the future and it is a theme that runs through pretty much all of my writing and thinking I think