How To Spot A Communist

But... but... If I think someone’s a communist, are they really a communist, or am I a communist because I think they’re a communist? :confused:

BTW, the comments on this video crack me up!

Etagloc

Superstar
It's like an even less funny version of "You Might Be a Redneck".

And silly government, I'm not a communist. I'm an anarchist!
What is it with this strange feud between communists and anarchists?

I understand they are opposed to each other but they're also not. You want to tear down the present social order and they want to tear down the present social order. I might not like him personally but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lurker

Star
What is it with this strange feud between communists and anarchists?

I understand they are opposed to each other but they're also not. You want to tear down the present social order and they want to tear down the present social order. I might not like him personally but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
That's the feud though. True anarchists don't want to replace the State with another State. They want to replace the State with internal monarchy(s). I'll govern myself, thank you.

Etagloc

Superstar
That's the feud though. True anarchists don't want to replace the State with another State. They want to replace the State with internal monarchy(s). I'll govern myself, thank you.
I wish people would stop playing and be for real. I guess I just come from a different school of thought. Anarchists want to be morally superior. When it comes to conflict, I don't care about being morally superior. I care about winning. You do reallize if you were successful, success would mean getting shot at? A lot of people talk it but they're not actually ready to put themselves in danger. These are theoretical anarchists.

If you were bout that life to the extent you were ready to get shot at, wouldn't you be ready to make temporary alliances with people you didn't like in order to beat your enemy who actually has power?

Unless you live in like two countries, communists don't actually have power. And anarchists have even less power because they're more interested in moral posturing than actual winning. I understand you and the Communists have to fight. But if you were about that life, you would worry about your enemy who has power. You would focus on taking down the people who actually have power. After that's accomplished, you and the communists can go at each other's throats all you like.

That would be the anarchist strategy if anarchists actually wanted to win. But succeeding would mean getting shot at so I understand why anarchists are more interested in posturing than actual winning.