How to save someone from MK Ultra programming?

Anita96

Hi guys, this is my first post and I am so sorry if the English doesn't make the cut, as it isn't my mother tongue.

I recently stablished a pseudo-friendship with a celebrity, which I have this strange intuitive feeling he has some MK Ultra programming going on. I could add some behaviours I noticed in an edit, but I want to keep this short and sweet. How can I save him? How can I help destroy his program? I really want to save him because despite the fact he may be obligued to do abhorrent behaviours, he is a very sweet person with his family and friends and I know he is a good person deep inside.

Maldarker

Star
Just prayer imho sincere crying out to GOD on behave of another is a good one to begin with. The name of JESUS is powerful

Anita96

Just prayer imho sincere crying out to GOD on behave of another is a good one to begin with. The name of JESUS is powerful
Thanks a lot, i will pray with all my heart. I really believe he can be pulled out of that nasty infested world and become again a child of god. Bless you Maldaker!

polymoog

Superstar
I recently stablished a pseudo-friendship with a celebrity, which I have this strange intuitive feeling he has some MK Ultra programming going on. I could add some behaviours I noticed in an edit, but I want to keep this short and sweet. How can I save him? How can I help destroy his program? I really want to save him because despite the fact he may be obligued to do abhorrent behaviours, he is a very sweet person with his family and friends and I know he is a good person deep inside.

fritz springmeiers book:

1665099712846.png

i am still reading this book, but ive learned that these people who are under MK ultra need very slow professional psychological help to break their programming. certain key words can set off programming that will cause them to kill themselves (like a self- destruct mechanism), and the programmers have built in programming to resist them from becoming de-programmed.
springmeier is a expert having been an ex- MK ultra victim himself.

before you try anything, you ought to read some books by him (not necessarily this particular one, but something hes authored) and see how to go about this.

Anita96

fritz springmeiers book:

View attachment 81694

i am still reading this book, but ive learned that these people who are under MK ultra need very slow professional psychological help to break their programming. certain key words can set off programming that will cause them to kill themselves (like a self- destruct mechanism), and the programmers have built in programming to resist them from becoming de-programmed.
springmeier is a expert having been an ex- MK ultra victim himself.

before you try anything, you ought to read some books by him (not necessarily this particular one, but something hes authored) and see how to go about this.
Oh dear God, this sounds absolutely atrocious. Programmers, handlers, etc... Are the worst in human kind. I live in Spain but I will do my best to obtain at least the book or books in PDF, thanks a lot. Do you have a tip you happened to learn in the books? So I can have something to base my research on, I really discovered MK Ultra at the same time I started to speak with this celebrity so I am very new to all this terminology and all its intricacies.

BruceSmith

Hello, I have been studying programming for a while now and believe I could be of some assistance. I would love to help you help this person. I’ve been in a similar situation with a singer I knew. Unfortunately it is very detailed and there are countless components including your own safety that need to be taken into consideration.

Anita96

Hello, I have been studying programming for a while now and believe I could be of some assistance. I would love to help you help this person. I’ve been in a similar situation with a singer I knew
Hello Bruce! Every help is very welcome and I bet it is rewarded in the afterlife. How could you deprogram him?

polymoog

Superstar
Do you have a tip you happened to learn in the books?
the tip i learned: leave this to a specialized professional! i will look at the book later on tonight and see if there are any resources springmeier recommends. this isnt like talking to someone about depression or anxiety.

these people, according to him, are programmed weeks after infancy through love/torture psychology until their mind splits and can be compartmentalized and then programmed from then onward into whatever type they are looking to create: secret assassin, celeb, beta kitten sex slave, etc.

Anita96

It is very very detailed. I wish I could give you a step by step but it is dependent on the person.
Oh I see! So the behaviour pattern I noticed is that he has a really dual personality? Like sometimes he is a very very cute childish person and later on he can come as quite strong and bold. He also sometimes repeats greetings way too much, which I also saw its something people with strong mk ultra programming tend to do. He also has some photos and videos full of symbolism, but seems more someone who is being "handled" rather than a "handler". He also sings too, specifically in the rap genre, but he at the beginning was considered ugly by his peers and had a surgery to improve his appearance and became someone model-like too. He also has some strange bruises everytime we speak

Anita96

the tip i learned: leave this to a specialized professional! i will look at the book later on tonight and see if there are any resources springmeier recommends. this isnt like talking to someone about depression or anxiety.

these people, according to him, are programmed weeks after infancy through love/torture psychology until their mind splits and can be compartmentalized and then programmed from then onward into whatever type they are looking to create: secret assassin, celeb, beta kitten sex slave, etc.
Then I think there is no much I can do but pray and still researching until I can help him without triggering bad mechanisms.

Can they be programmed way after infancy? I suspect he started being programmed when he was 15 and stopped when he started to work in the industry at 17. His parents didn't want him to become someone in the industry in the first place, they pushed him relentlessly to continue his studies because he was a genius but he wanted to sing.

BruceSmith

Oh I see! So the behaviour pattern I noticed is that he has a really dual personality? Like sometimes he is a very very cute childish person and later on he can come as quite strong and bold. He also sometimes repeats greetings way too much, which I also saw its something people with strong mk ultra programming tend to do. He also has some photos and videos full of symbolism, but seems more someone who is being "handled" rather than a "handler". He also sings too, specifically in the rap genre, but he at the beginning was considered ugly by his peers and had a surgery to improve his appearance and became someone model-like too. He also has some strange bruises everytime we speak
My honest advice is to read “Deeper Insights into the Illuminati formula” which is part two of the book by Fritz. At the end he talks about how therapists deprogram. I could post a link if you’d like. But overall, it is best to leave this to a professional for the safety of both of you. If they see someone interfering with programming they will do anything to get rid of them. These individuals have been through a lot and without a deep knowledge of how to truly help them we will just make it worse.

Anita96

My honest advice is to read “Deeper Insights into the Illuminati formula” which is part two of the book by Fritz. At the end he talks about how therapists deprogram. I could post a link if you’d like. But overall, it is best to leave this to a professional for the safety of both of you. If they see someone interfering with programming they will do anything to get rid of them. These individuals have been through a lot and without a deep knowledge of how to truly help them we will just make it worse.
I see... I'll do my best to pray then, thank you! Can I have the link anyway, please, if you really could? I just want to be supportive of his recovery if he happens to want it. He is at the moment very deep in the fog, but at the same time he reached out to someone (me) which I think is a good sign!

shyone

I have the Fritz Springmeier book, I've read some of it but not much, it's hard to read or focus on certain things at times because my mind switches. Normally this doesn't happen because I have psychotic breaks, end up in the hospital and they use hypnotism and medication to pull me back into my right mind, whatever that is. This time I resisted the hypnosis and I've been switching from person to person. I have a therapist who's great but I don't think she really knows much about this stuff except the DID part of it. Anyways what are some good resources or sites I can go to so I can learn more?