How to identify a false Christ, Teacher, Prophet

Said to Pharisees who heard of Jesus's miracles and still did not believe. Jesus gave signs to those people who were truly seeking Him. So then stop now, if you are not willing to use the Gifts of the Holy Spirit to help people then you are also part of a aberration where you take the parts of the bible you like and throw away the rest.
They had the wrong spirit and challenged Him to prove himself with signs and wonders, which was refused.

But God does show many signs and wonders to the people who really believe (and have thereby obtained the eyes with which to see them).

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
They had the wrong spirit and challenged Him to prove himself with signs and wonders, which was refused.

But God does show many signs to the people who really believe.
Now I understand why God didn't want to give me word for you......

2:17 If a soul gives 5% faith to God, He repays it with 5%, and so on, up to 100% faith, receiving
100% repayment from God. This faith in the unseen and the magic, of having personal miracles,
which were previously thought to be only coincidences, having the effect of an ADDICTIVE drug,
that HEALS absolutely everything, with NO ill effects. The addiction increases the child-like faith,
and the destruction of self-ishness, until 100% faith is achieved, along with a spiritual joy (lasting,
unlike human fragile and therefore very temporary happiness) that no-one can take away from you
(if you have it), and a “cup that runs over” (total fulfillment - no emptiness - so full of the healing
“Light” and Love, that you cannot help but overflow towards others, wanting to share the experience
with them, because it is so wonderful).

2:18 God, being the answer to every question, and the cure for every ill, is the ONLY thing that
every SOUL needs, because with God, a soul has EVERYTHING it NEEDS (God being the
source and supply of “Light” and everything good - Matt. 6:33 & Luke 12:31). God is the best
friend that any soul can ever have (for ever), and He is with you 24 hours a day, wherever you go.

2:19 No human friend can be with you 24 hours a day, every day, everywhere you go. Your human
friends can not protect you from the Devil, and really, they are all bad, whereas God is good and the
Ruler of the Universe, the most powerful “Force” in the whole of creation.

What an amazing friend to have!

- TWHOFTF

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Well I have everything you mention, miracles - amazing healing both in my family and in my personal life - things only God could have done. That friendship, yes I have that too - beyond happiness fulfillment. I love spending time with God, I spend lots of time with Him. My cup runs over, so why do I need to believe in a false human being that claims he is Jesus and adhere to his false doctrine that takes away all the things you mention.

I know what emptiness without God feels like, I have felt that before when I am not in His will, huge separation and unhapiness all the time. But when I am with Him I am filled with love and I have so much to give.

So you are saying having my mom come back from the dead after seeing God on 3 separate times is false then?
Having experienced full healing more than once on many occasions both in my family and personally is false then too?
The prophetic spot on words God has given me that helped others and left them amazed, changed their lives - that also comes from a false source?

I'd love to listen to that recording if you could post it or send it via PM.
Understood and have sent it to you by PM.
Thank you BTW, I normally choose not to involve myself in this forum anymore, but I still read most of your comments and appreciate their message.
You're welcome. Thank you for your comment which is appreciated.

Well I have everything you mention, miracles - amazing healing both in my family and in my personal life - things only God could have done. That friendship, yes I have that too - beyond happiness fulfillment. I love spending time with God, I spend lots of time with Him. My cup runs over, so why do I need to believe in a false human being that claims he is Jesus and adhere to his false doctrine that takes away all the things you mention.

I know what emptiness without God feels like, I have felt that before when I am not in His will, huge separation and unhapiness all the time. But when I am with Him I am filled with love and I have so much to give.
Understood.

So you are saying having my mom come back from the dead after seeing God on 3 separate times is false then?
Having experienced full healing more than once on many occasions both in my family and personally is false then too?
The prophetic spot on words God has given me that helped others and left them amazed, changed their lives - that also comes from a false source?
No, I was not saying that. I quoted this above:

...God being the source and supply of “Light” and everything good - Matt. 6:33 & Luke 12:31...

Vytas

Star
Everything that's going wrong in the world around us.
But thats very vague, im a prophet too then...

Very well made clip. Enjoyed animation and music. Obviously not going to read that book though. From where i stand bible doesn't lack anything, it is complete. No reason to mix it with quran.

TokiEl

Superstar

Very well made clip. Enjoyed animation and music. Obviously not going to read that book though. From where i stand bible doesn't lack anything, it is complete. No reason to mix it with quran.
What you don't like the quran now ? L0L

Vytas

Star
No i don't think so... i'm just joking with you man.
lol Im not from chrislam party, thats end times deception as well as ecumenism on lesser scale. Serves same purpose to make Jesus just a human. When we do that we all can be buddies...Stumbling block in a way of one world religion.

Then you'll never know what it is that I'm talking about.

TWHOFTF is "The Key" that unlocks The Scripture to be able to see and understand the true full meaning of it. Without it you can read the whole Bible and have much of it still remaining a "sealed book" to you. For unlocking it and thereby revealing the true meaning you will need to read/study TWHOFTF.

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and "sealed" till the time of the end.

And here i am unsealing it.
You can't.

Revelation
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the Book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the Throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the Book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of holy people (those who really trust God).
5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy to take the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and channels: and we shall reign on the earth.
5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the Throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto Him that sitteth upon the Throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
5:14 And the four beasts (12 tribes) said, Amen. And the four [and] twenty elders (Prophets) fell down and worshipped Him that Liveth for ever and ever.

10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a "Cloud": and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the "sea", and [his] left [foot] on the "earth",
10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth (2 Esd. 12:31): and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the "sea" and upon the "earth" lifted up his hand to heaven,
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.
10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
- King of kings' bible

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Then you'll never know what it is that I'm talking about.

TWHOFTF is "The Key" that unlocks The Scripture to be able to see and understand the true full meaning of it. Without it you can read the whole Bible and have much of it still remaining a "sealed book" to you. For unlocking it and thereby revealing the true meaning you will need to read/study TWHOFTF.

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and "sealed" till the time of the end.
The key that unlocks scripture is holy spirit...

Deuteronomy 13:
1 All this word which I command you, that shall ye observe to do; thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
2 If there arise in the midst of thee a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams--and he give thee a sign or a wonder,
3 and the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee--saying: 'Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them';
4 thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or unto that dreamer of dreams; for HaShem your G-d putteth you to proof, to know whether ye do love HaShem your G-d with all your heart and with all your soul.
5 After HaShem your G-d shall ye walk, and Him shall ye fear, and His commandments shall ye keep, and unto His voice shall ye hearken, and Him shall ye serve, and unto Him shall ye cleave.
6 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against HaShem your G-d, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which HaShem thy G-d commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.
7 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, that is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying: 'Let us go and serve other gods,' which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
8 of the gods of the peoples that are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
9 thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him;
10 but thou shalt surely kill him; thy hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
11 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to draw thee away from HaShem thy G-d, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
12 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is in the midst of thee.
13 If thou shalt hear tell concerning one of thy cities, which HaShem thy G-d giveth thee to dwell there, saying:
14 'Certain base fellows are gone out from the midst of thee, and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying: Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known';
15 then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in the midst of thee;
16 thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
17 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the broad place thereof, and shall burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, unto HaShem thy G-d; and it shall be a heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
18 And there shall cleave nought of the devoted thing to thy hand, that HaShem may turn from the fierceness of His anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as He hath sworn unto thy fathers;
19 when thou shalt hearken to the voice of HaShem thy G-d, to keep all His commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of HaShem thy G-d.