How to identify a false Christ, Teacher, Prophet

TokiEl

Superstar
I have, But I'm not perfect, And I lost all of it because of my so called Christian friends, but I became stronger in the Lord. When I ask the Lord to show me the Truth, He took away everything I had till I had nothing but Him to rely on, Showing me what the religious were like. They persecuted me while they claimed to be Christians. But I have nothing to prove to you. Christ will judge me.
The Lord is not only all we need but in truth all we got... and He is more than enough.

When everything is given away or lost only the Lord is left... like it should be.

Msvi2

Do you have anything to corroborate your claims other than JAH Truth?
@Artful Revealer Funny you should ask this, I came across this forum while researching JahTruth, Aka John Anthony Hill, because I was looking to find other like minded individuals who had read his "the way home or face the fire"book (and I use the word book very loosely here) to have someone else to help me do some fact claim verification of the numerous unsupported claims he makes with no factual proof... and then I found Bible_Student.

Your way of replying peaked my interest and I must say, I have read through most of your post history and studied the way you write and your replies. The way you word your arguments, how you provide links and bold certain points and even how you phrase things. Either you are copy pasting most of your material verbatim from Jahtruth's website, or you have an insanely similar style of writing that is far too organic to be you consciously attempting to sound like him. The best part about this, is that you also tend to end some of your posts with "Peace be upon you" which is JAHTruth's way of ending his writings. You sound like a well studied, educated, intelligent person who wouldn't take any of Jahtruth's writings without researching and dissecting it, specially when it is filled to the brim with opinion based fact claims and no actual references or sources to those claims. I doubt someone with your level of intelligence would willingly turn a blind eye to his way of making unsupported claims...

So, @bible_student , are you really a Jahtruth follower? Or are you John Anthony Hill himself? I'm genuinely curious.

Edit: I'm very experienced in Behavioral profiling through handwriting analysis. I know what I'm insinuating after comparing your Style, Diction, Tone, and Voice to Jahtruth's.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
@Artful Revealer Funny you should ask this, I came across this forum while researching JahTruth, Aka John Anthony Hill, because I was looking to find other like minded individuals who had read his "the way home or face the fire"book (and I use the word book very loosely here) to have someone else to help me do some fact claim verification of the numerous unsupported claims he makes with no factual proof... and then I found Bible_Student.

Your way of replying peaked my interest and I must say, I have read through most of your post history and studied the way you write and your replies. The way you word your arguments, how you provide links and bold certain points and even how you phrase things. Either you are copy pasting most oseef your material verbatim from Jahtruth's website, or you have an insanely similar style of writing that is far too organic to be you consciously attempting to sound like him. The best part about this, is that you also tend to end some of your posts with "Peace be upon you" which is JAHTruth's way of ending his writings. You sound like a well studied, educated, intelligent person who wouldn't take any of Jahtruth's writings without researching and dissecting it, specially when it is filled to the brim with opinion based fact claims and no actual references or sources to those claims. I doubt someone with your level of intelligence would willingly turn a blind eye to his way of making unsupported claims...

So, @bible_student , are you really a Jahtruth follower? Or are you John Anthony Hill himself? I'm genuinely curious.

Edit: I'm very experienced in Behavioral profiling through handwriting analysis. I know what I'm insinuating after comparing your Style, Diction, Tone, and Voice to Jahtruth's.
I asked him that quite early on. Here is his response. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/there-should-be-peace-between-muslims-and-christians.5199/page-9#post-187993

Therefore, if bible student really has been Jahtruth along (but too coy to admit it) he proves he cannot possibly be Jesus, whether reincarnated, reborn or any type of Jesus anointing terminology Jahtruth made up.
Those above 3 options are disproved in verses telling Jesus' ascension into heaven. Acts 1:9
Jesus is God made flesh, the second person of the Trinity. Jesus would NEVER lie. John 14:6, Titus 1:2

Either way bible student proves that high intelligence does not prevent personal delusion/ deception.
He has never provided any objective, outsider research material * that backs up any of Jahtruth's claims e.g. Jahtruth "proving" Queen Elizabeth should not be on the throne as she is not entitled to be.

---
* i.e. NON-BELIEVER in JAHtruth's ramblings

JoChris

Superstar
Enough of my own study and research for over a decade which has confirmed it for me.
I still am curious at exactly HOW Jahtruth received his writings.
They have no signs of actual research and no other ((alleged) bible has some chapters Jahtruth "discovered".

E.g. I want to know WHERE Jahtruth received his extra chapters to the Book of Revelation.
The genuine bible's book has 22 chapters. https://www.biblegateway.com/ (click on Revelation link bottom of page to see that).
Jahtruth has somehow discovered that it really has 30. Scroll down to see how different the tone becomes at chapter 23. It sounds more like the Book of Mormon/ Gnostic Gospels from then on. http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/72.htm
Same for all the extra words added helter-skelter everywhere that are never in other bible translations.

Again, exactly WHERE did Jahtruth discover the (alleged) real bible translations, the actual manuscripts, the physical copies?

Where is the proof that Jahtruth actually has translated bible scripts or even has the qualifications to do that?

What proof does bible student have that Jahtruth actually did direct translations, not merely writing down the impressions of his mind/ voice in his head while reading an actual bible version?

I still am curious at exactly HOW Jahtruth received his writings.
They have no signs of actual research and no other ((alleged) bible has some chapters Jahtruth "discovered".

E.g. I want to know WHERE Jahtruth received his extra chapters to the Book of Revelation.
The genuine bible's book has 22 chapters. https://www.biblegateway.com/ (click on Revelation link bottom of page to see that).
Jahtruth has somehow discovered that it really has 30. Scroll down to see how different the tone becomes at chapter 23. It sounds more like the Book of Mormon/ Gnostic Gospels from then on. http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/72.htm
Same for all the extra words added helter-skelter everywhere that are never in other bible translations.

Again, exactly WHERE did Jahtruth discover the (alleged) real bible translations, the actual manuscripts, the physical copies?

Where is the proof that Jahtruth actually has translated bible scripts or even has the qualifications to do that?

What proof does bible student have that Jahtruth actually did direct translations, not merely writing down the impressions of his mind/ voice in his head while reading an actual bible version?
What were Jesus' qualifications again?

John
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

John
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
Would you say that JAHs revelations were of the same kind and received from the Father the same way Jesus’s were @bible_student ?

I'm a disciple of JAH, Who is Christ in His Second Coming.

http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm

JAH's Website and Book are often quoted from directly in my posts, as that is what everyone needs read and learn from to be able to survive.

This cannot be stressed enough, so, please study JAH's Website and Book for yourselves.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I'm a disciple of JAH, Who is Christ in His Second Coming.

http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm

JAH's Website and Book are often quoted from directly in my posts, as that is what everyone needs read and learn from to be able to survive.

This cannot be stressed enough, so, please study JAH's Website and Book for yourselves.
Second coming of Jesus:

Acts 1:9 And when he [JESUS] had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Q: Did Jahtruth came down from heaven?
A: John Anthony Hill (else here called Anthony John Hill too) born 1948. Obviously he did not.
A semi-friendly site that supports that. http://www.dissident-net.info/anthony-john-hill/

P.S. Is there any evidence that John Anthony Hill (the person born in 1948) is actually alive right now?

JoChris

Superstar

John
Jesus Christ actually **fulfilled** multiple Old Testament prophecies.

Again, where is evidence that Jahtruth has the qualifications to insert multiple chapters and translate words?

WHERE did John Anthony Hill get the writings from?

JoChris

Superstar
Channeling and familiar spirits (i.e. demons) most likely.
I thought that long ago IF mental illness wasn't to blame.

Bible student from the beginning has not provided any outside evidence RE John Anthony Hill's writings, whether for or against. I find that extremely frustrating.

The bible has objective historical e.g. archeological evidence from many different sources. Either Jahtruth has provided nothing or bible student is not showing it.

elsbet

Superstar
I didn't know anyone here had watched him preach before.
I actually like Walter Veith quite a bit. I was stunned when I learned he was 7th day Adventist. His theology, so far, is sound, and I appreciated his disclaimer(?) on the prophetess (to whom I do not subscribe)-- I've never heard him speak of her outside of that.

Therefore, if bible student really has been Jahtruth along (but too coy to admit it) he proves he cannot possibly be Jesus, whether reincarnated, reborn or any type of Jesus anointing terminology Jahtruth made up.
I've already answered you about this before. This appears desperate and attempting to grasp at straws.

Please read the following bible verses. I take them seriously, and you should do as well.

King of kings' Bible, Deuteronomy 5:20 Neither shalt thou tell lies [not even to thy "Self", neither to, nor] against thy neighbour.

King of kings' Bible, Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

phipps

Star
I actually like Walter Veith quite a bit. I was stunned when I learned he was 7th day Adventist. His theology, so far, is sound, and I appreciated his disclaimer(?) on the prophetess (to whom I do not subscribe)-- I've never heard him speak of her outside of that.
Yes, Walter Veith is adventist. He is retired now but he was a Pastor in South Africa. He does talk and write about Ellen G White. He quotes her a bit in his talks as well. For me (and I know Walter Veith feels the same because he has written about it), its not about religion, its about truth of God's Word. The SDA's have more truth than any other Christian religion. I don't agree with everything that Walter Veith teaches though. I also don't agree with everything about the SDA Church especially their leadership but its doctrine is biblically sound.

Last edited: