How to identify a false Christ, Teacher, Prophet

That man who kept the commandments of God was loved by the Lord.

Jesus told him and us the truth that earthly wealth is a stumbling block to eternal life.
Quit making things up. The man walked away from Christ because his wealth to him was worth more than following Christ. Those who deny me, I will deny them. The man was self righteous by obeying the commandments to his own pride which was not Spiritual, but carnal and can not be perfect by the law....He thought he was by pride...…..not love of God. You must be born again, not read the Bible and make up your own carnal opinion.

There's no etymological link from YHWH to "I am that I am". This meaning was invented later when no one knew YHWH's meaning and likely to link YHWH to the Gospel.

Most plausible theory is that YHWH is derived from the semitic root hwy which means "to blow", "to fall" and "to desire".

YahwehThere is almost no agreement on the origins of Yahweh.[12] His name is not attested other than among the Israelites, and seems not to have any reasonable etymology (Ehyeh ašer ehyeh, or "I Am that I Am", the explanation presented in Exodus 3:14, appears to be a late theological gloss invented to explain Yahweh's name at a time when the meaning had been lost).[13][14]He does not appear to have been a Canaanite god, although the Israelites were originally Canaanites.[15][16][Notes 2] The head of the Canaanite pantheon was El, and one theory holds that the word Yahweh is based on the Hebrew root HYH/HWH, meaning "cause to exist," as a shortened form of the phrase ˀel ḏū yahwī ṣabaˀôt, (Phoenician: ) "El who creates the hosts", meaning the heavenly host accompanying El as he marched beside the earthly armies of Israel.[17][12] The argument has numerous weaknesses, including, among others, the dissimilar characters of the two gods, and the fact that el dū yahwī ṣaba’ôt is nowhere attested either inside or outside the Bible.[18][Notes 3]The oldest plausible recorded occurrence of Yahweh is as a place-name, "land of Shasu of yhw", in an Egyptian inscription from the time of Amenhotep III (1402–1363 BCE),[19][20] the Shasu being nomads from Midian and Edom in northern Arabia.[21] In this case a plausible etymology for the name could be from the root HWY, which would yield the meaning "he blows", appropriate to a weather divinity.[22][23] There is considerable but not universal support for this view,[24] but it raises the question of how he made his way to the north.[25] The widely accepted Kenite hypothesis holds that traders brought Yahweh to Israel along the caravan routes between Egypt and Canaan.[26] The strength of the Kenite hypothesis is that it ties together various points of data, such as the absence of Yahweh from Canaan, his links with Edom and Midian in the biblical stories, and the Kenite or Midianite ties of Moses.[25] However, while it is entirely plausible that the Kenites and others may have introduced Yahweh to Israel, it is unlikely that they did so outside the borders of Israel or under the aegis of Moses, as the Exodus story has it.[27][28]
There is plenty of proof if you believe Scripture.

Sura
2:255. The "I AM" - (YHWH) (Allah). There is no god but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing - (YHWH in Hebrew - "I AM" in English), Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on Earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His Knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the Earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is The Most High, The Supreme (in Glory).

3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).
3:4. Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of the "I AM" will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah (God) is Almighty, Lord of Retribution.
3:5. From God, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.
3:6. He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no God but He, the Almighty, the Wise.
King of kings' bible
Do you have a source for this?
Yes.
http://jahtruth.net/britca.htm

Quit making things up. The man walked away from Christ because his wealth to him was worth more than following Christ. Those who deny me, I will deny them. The man was self righteous by obeying the commandments to his own pride which was not Spiritual, but carnal and can not be perfect by the law....He thought he was by pride...…..not love of God. You must be born again, not read the Bible and make up your own carnal opinion.
You have to obey the Commandments. It is a Salvation issue. If you don't obey the Commandments then you are not "saved" but still serving your "self" and/or Satan and thus remain condemned to "death".

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus told him and us that if we want to be perfect we must even give up earthly wealth and wholly dedicate ourselves to the will of God and work of Jesus Christ with no cares for the things of the world.

That is perfection !

So the question arises does one need to be perfect to inherit eternal life ? I hope for your sake not !

TokiEl

Superstar
John 14 15If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

1 John 3 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Revelation 12 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Ten Commandments (not suggestions) must be kept by those who call themselves after His name !

Those who will not keep the Ten Commandments (and many of them call themselves christians) will persecute the true Christians who keep the Ten Commandments. This is not legalism. This is living according to the will and command of God and His Son.

And if you won't keep the Commandments of God it is because you don't have the Spirit of God !

You're just an impostor who oppose true Christians.

Last edited:
There is plenty of proof if you believe Scripture.

Sura
2:255. The "I AM" - (YHWH) (Allah). There is no god but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing - (YHWH in Hebrew - "I AM" in English), Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on Earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His Knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the Earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is The Most High, The Supreme (in Glory).

3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).
3:4. Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of the "I AM" will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah (God) is Almighty, Lord of Retribution.
3:5. From God, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.
3:6. He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no God but He, the Almighty, the Wise.
King of kings' bible
Show me where the "I AM" is written in Surah 2:255, please. Not that it matters, but you add / change scripture at your behest, including the Quran.

There's no evidence in your link, just a claim.

Show me where the "I AM" is written in Surah 2:255, please. Not that it matters, but you add / change scripture at your behest, including the Quran.

There's no evidence in your link, just a claim.
I've told you, I am using an accurate translation. I haven't changed anything.

The King of Kings Bible includes the Quran?
Yes, it does and also contains cross-references throughout (something which has never been done before) :-

The King of kings' Bible The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Holy Koran edited and cross-referenced by JAH

Dear Truth-seeker,​
Here is critically important information that you need for your survival: information about "The TRUE Meaning of the Bible and ORIGINAL and TRUE Koran" *and "The Way home or face The Fire" which is the "Mother of the Book" referred to in the Koran and the "little Book" referred to in the Book of Christ's Revelation, which contains the only survival-plan that is guaranteed to work, guaranteed by the Ruler of the Universe Himself.​
* The Authorised Version Old Testament - New Testament - TRUE Koran - in ONE Book; all in the same language with Thees and Thous, called "The King of kings' Bible".
The Koran that is promoted and distributed by the Meccans and which has caused countless wars between christians and moslems (because of its corrupted message about Jesus) and millions of deaths over hundreds of years is NOT the original version of the Koran that was given to Mohammed Mustafa by Gabriel in A.D. 640.​
The one that you can read an extract from by clicking below IS the ORIGINAL version, in English, and it is in PERFECT harmony with The king James' Bible and is in fact the third part of the Bible and was always intended by God to be so.​
The Meccans corrupted the Message that had been given to Mohammed, and the Koran, to turn people away from God's Holy Temple in Jerusalem (Psalm 138:2); which Mohammed taught his followers to turn to face and go on Pilgrimage (Haj) to; in order to promote their pagan religious site in Mecca, that was condemned by Mohammed - "Peace be upon him" and make zillions from pilgrims. In so doing they prevented the uniting of the Books, created division and hostility between all believers, by also building mosques, in direct opposition to God's Will (Sura 9:107); Mohammed's Mission and the Koran itself.​
Koran Sura 9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" (Allah) doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
Did YOU know that the Koran COMMANDS its readers to read the Bible and keep The Covenant in the Torah? However, they do not do so because the Meccans have told them that the True Bible and Torah no longer exists, which of course is a LIE and God Himself says so in the Koran (Sura 32:23*). The king James Authorised Version Bible is the TRUE Bible.​
* Koran Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.
Only by publishing the new "King of kings' Bible", which includes the ORIGINAL Koran, can we get our brothers the moslems to know that they have to read the Bible and bring the world together, in peace, with everyone keeping The Covenant, which is God's Will (Islam in Arabic) as He says in the Bible and in the Koran and all worshipping towards His only Holy Temple, in Jerusalem, at Abraham's Station on Mt. Moriah (2 Chronicles 3:1; 1 kings 8:29-30; Genesis 22:2).​
2 Chronicles 3:1 Then Solomon began to build The (Kaba) House of the "I AM" (God/Allah) at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where [the "I AM"] appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.​
1 kings 8:29 That Thine eyes may be open toward this house (Kaba) night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, My name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward this place (Moriah).
8:30 And hearken Thou to the supplication of Thy servant, and of Thy people Israel (those who champion God's Cause in the world), when they shall pray toward this place: and hear Thou in heaven Thy dwelling place: and when Thou hearest, forgive.​
Genesis 22:2 And He (God/Allah) said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.​
Please read this Original Koran extract.​
(click here for Koran Extract)
It is also necessary for king James' Bible students to study this ORIGINAL version of the Koran, in order to understand some Biblical things more clearly and to be able to quote the True Koran to our moslem brothers and bring the world together in peace, under The Covenant, before it is TOO late.​
I have written many works on the king James' Bible and Biblical prophecy fulfillment (including The Invasion of Kuwait in Prophecy and "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse") and much more.​
CLICK HERE for list
All of the modern translations of the Bible are WRONG. The only previous translation that is any good is the Original king James' Authorised Version Bible and even it has been incorrectly translated in places and the Books in it are not in their correct chronological order (Please read the following King of kings' Bible "contents page" for the correct order of Books). However, I have now completed the "King of kings Authorised Version of the Holy Bible" (the text of which is older than the kJAV; has the Thees and Thous and is more accurately interpreted and more informative than the kJAV but in PERFECT harmony with it, using mostly the same text but having capital letters when referring to God - He; Him; His; Thine; Thou; Who etc. to make it easier to understand; with notes included in the text to make things clear. It also contains that which was wrongfully removed.) under God's/Allah's supervision.​
(From "The True Bible" - http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm )

Last edited:
Jesus told him and us the truth that earthly wealth is a stumbling block to eternal life.
This is true, but nevertheless, The man chose wealth over Christ. Christ offered His love. In the OT, God offered material wealth as a reward for Israel's' obedience to God. But in the Church, He offered His Life for theirs and the Permanente possession of the Holy Spirit and the adoption as Son's of God as priest and kings to rule with Him, If they suffered with Him, they would rule with Him. After The Church is raptured, Israel will suffer it's worst tribulation and the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached by The 144,000 where a multitude of men will be saved that no one can count.

TokiEl

Superstar
This is true, but nevertheless, The man chose wealth over Christ.
Who among you have quit your job and sold your house and given away your money to live like Jesus Christ ?

Step forward ! So i can call you perfect !

Now if such perfection is needed to inherit eternal life... you are all toast are you not ?

Yes, it does and also contains cross-references throughout (something which has never been done before) :-

The King of kings' Bible The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Holy Koran edited and cross-referenced by JAH

Dear Truth-seeker,​

Here is critically important information that you need for your survival: information about "The TRUE Meaning of the Bible and ORIGINAL and TRUE Koran" *and "The Way home or face The Fire" which is the "Mother of the Book" referred to in the Koran and the "little Book" referred to in the Book of Christ's Revelation, which contains the only survival-plan that is guaranteed to work, guaranteed by the Ruler of the Universe Himself.​

* The Authorised Version Old Testament - New Testament - TRUE Koran - in ONE Book; all in the same language with Thees and Thous, called "The King of kings' Bible".

The Koran that is promoted and distributed by the Meccans and which has caused countless wars between christians and moslems (because of its corrupted message about Jesus) and millions of deaths over hundreds of years is NOT the original version of the Koran that was given to Mohammed Mustafa by Gabriel in A.D. 640.​

The one that you can read an extract from by clicking below IS the ORIGINAL version, in English, and it is in PERFECT harmony with The king James' Bible and is in fact the third part of the Bible and was always intended by God to be so.​

The Meccans corrupted the Message that had been given to Mohammed, and the Koran, to turn people away from God's Holy Temple in Jerusalem (Psalm 138:2); which Mohammed taught his followers to turn to face and go on Pilgrimage (Haj) to; in order to promote their pagan religious site in Mecca, that was condemned by Mohammed - "Peace be upon him" and make zillions from pilgrims. In so doing they prevented the uniting of the Books, created division and hostility between all believers, by also building mosques, in direct opposition to God's Will (Sura 9:107); Mohammed's Mission and the Koran itself.​

Koran Sura 9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" (Allah) doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.

Did YOU know that the Koran COMMANDS its readers to read the Bible and keep The Covenant in the Torah? However, they do not do so because the Meccans have told them that the True Bible and Torah no longer exists, which of course is a LIE and God Himself says so in the Koran (Sura 32:23*). The king James Authorised Version Bible is the TRUE Bible.​

* Koran Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Only by publishing the new "King of kings' Bible", which includes the ORIGINAL Koran, can we get our brothers the moslems to know that they have to read the Bible and bring the world together, in peace, with everyone keeping The Covenant, which is God's Will (Islam in Arabic) as He says in the Bible and in the Koran and all worshipping towards His only Holy Temple, in Jerusalem, at Abraham's Station on Mt. Moriah (2 Chronicles 3:1; 1 kings 8:29-30; Genesis 22:2).​

2 Chronicles 3:1 Then Solomon began to build The (Kaba) House of the "I AM" (God/Allah) at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where [the "I AM"] appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.​

1 kings 8:29 That Thine eyes may be open toward this house (Kaba) night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, My name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward this place (Moriah).

8:30 And hearken Thou to the supplication of Thy servant, and of Thy people Israel (those who champion God's Cause in the world), when they shall pray toward this place: and hear Thou in heaven Thy dwelling place: and when Thou hearest, forgive.​

Genesis 22:2 And He (God/Allah) said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.​

Please read this Original Koran extract.​

(click here for Koran Extract)

It is also necessary for king James' Bible students to study this ORIGINAL version of the Koran, in order to understand some Biblical things more clearly and to be able to quote the True Koran to our moslem brothers and bring the world together in peace, under The Covenant, before it is TOO late.​

I have written many works on the king James' Bible and Biblical prophecy fulfillment (including The Invasion of Kuwait in Prophecy and "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse") and much more.​

CLICK HERE for list

All of the modern translations of the Bible are WRONG. The only previous translation that is any good is the Original king James' Authorised Version Bible and even it has been incorrectly translated in places and the Books in it are not in their correct chronological order (Please read the following King of kings' Bible "contents page" for the correct order of Books). However, I have now completed the "King of kings Authorised Version of the Holy Bible" (the text of which is older than the kJAV; has the Thees and Thous and is more accurately interpreted and more informative than the kJAV but in PERFECT harmony with it, using mostly the same text but having capital letters when referring to God - He; Him; His; Thine; Thou; Who etc. to make it easier to understand; with notes included in the text to make things clear. It also contains that which was wrongfully removed.) under God's/Allah's supervision.​

(From "The True Bible" - http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm )
Your entire position is incoherent. You tell me that I have to believe all scripture and can't dismiss any part of the Torah, yet on the other hand your JAH Truth guru says you can dismiss half the scripture from the Quran because it has been corrupted.

Your entire position is incoherent. You tell me that I have to believe all scripture and can't dismiss any part of the Torah, yet on the other hand your JAH Truth guru says you can dismiss half the scripture from the Quran because it has been corrupted.
No, it is not incoherent. Nowhere does it say anywhere, that you can dismiss half the scripture from the Qur'an. Where ever did you get that wrong impression from?

The Hadith is not scripture. Not even the muslims claim that it is scripture. So, dismissing the Hadith (their "traditions" - exact same thing as the Talmud) is not dismissing scripture. It's only dismissing man-made tradition (which is not scripture).

No, it is not incoherent. Nowhere does it say anywhere, that you can dismiss half the scripture from the Qur'an. Where ever did you get that wrong impression from?

The Hadith is not scripture. Not even the muslims claim that it is scripture. So, dismissing the Hadith (their "traditions" - exact same thing as the Talmud) is not dismissing scripture. It's only dismissing man-made tradition (which is not scripture).
Your source doesn't mention hadeeth. Your source says the Quran "promoted and distributed by the Meccans" was corrupted:

"The Koran that is promoted and distributed by the Meccans and which has caused countless wars between christians and moslems (because of its corrupted message about Jesus) and millions of deaths over hundreds of years is NOT the original version of the Koran that was given to Mohammed Mustafa by Gabriel in A.D. 640."

Who among you have quit your job and sold your house and given away your money to live like Jesus Christ ?

Step forward ! So i can call you perfect !
I have, But I'm not perfect, And I lost all of it because of my so called Christian friends, but I became stronger in the Lord. When I ask the Lord to show me the Truth, He took away everything I had till I had nothing but Him to rely on, Showing me what the religious were like. They persecuted me while they claimed to be Christians. But I have nothing to prove to you. Christ will judge me.

Now if such perfection is needed to inherit eternal life... you are all toast are you not ?

Your source doesn't mention hadeeth. Your source says the Quran "promoted and distributed by the Meccans" was corrupted:

"The Koran that is promoted and distributed by the Meccans and which has caused countless wars between christians and moslems (because of its corrupted message about Jesus) and millions of deaths over hundreds of years is NOT the original version of the Koran that was given to Mohammed Mustafa by Gabriel in A.D. 640."
It does mention it, you just have to read on. There is more to read about this and the Hadith at:

http://jahtruth.net/hadith
and
http://jahtruth.net/koran

So, please check the information at those links out.

They changed the name Isaac to Ismael, in Sura 2:125 and 127:

"The Meccans (Waraquah - the Meccan-agent of the Pope) after Mohammed's death, changed the name Isaac in Sura 2:125 and 127 for the name Ishmael and invented the story about Abraham taking Ishmael to their black rock in Mecca, so that pilgrims would continue to visit Mecca, instead of going to Jerusalem as Mohammed taught his followers to do, and for which the Meccans tried to kill him."