How to identify a false Christ, Teacher, Prophet

Camidria

Veteran
Do they say which text the heptadic structure specifically applies to, please? Is it to the original Hebrew and Greek, rather than to a translation into English?

The original Bible code information was interesting as well -

"The Bible code was discovered in the original Hebrew version of the Old Testament, The Bible as it was first written. That Book, now translated into every language, is the foundation of all Western religion. But the mathematical code exists only in Hebrew, because that is The Bible's original language.

Eliyahu Rips told Michael Drosnin that the first hint of the encoding had been found more than 50 years ago by H.M.D. Weissmandel, a rabbi in Prague who discovered that if he skipped 50 letters, and then another 50, and then another 50, the word 'Torah' was spelled out at the beginning of The Book of Genesis.

The same skip-sequence again spelled out 'Torah' in The Book of Exodus, Book of Numbers and Book of Deuteronomy."

A Mathematical Bible Code Secular Proof that there is indeed an Infinitely Higher Intelligence (God) in The Universe.
http://jahtruth.net/bibcode
It's found in the Greek and Hebrew, as parts of the new testament was written in Greek, just watch that last 30 minutes of the video I posted up, and you'll see - it really is worth it to watch!

JoChris

Superstar
Look at around you, watch the news, it's certainly that god doesn't care about us.

Habbakuk asked this question but god doesn't answer it.
The news consistently is filled with bad news because people prefer to know the bad news. http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140728-why-is-all-the-news-bad

If you look at your life and detail surely you can remember when good has happened to you/ others close to you that some people would say something like "God was sure looking after you"?

Camidria

Veteran
Look at around you, watch the news, it's certainly that god doesn't care about us.

People have free will, God will not force people to choose Him. What is true love? It is when we choose to love someone out of our own free will. If you take away people's free will to not love God, reject Him and choose to do the opposite of what He is - then you have a bunch of lifeless beings....

God wants people to love Him and choose Him with their own free will.

Powerful people in high places worships the god of this world satan, and in order to rule the world with their subtle though effective ways they cause many of the things happening today - it is their choice unfortunately. When you have a relationship with Jesus, He really protects you from the choices the elite makes, there is real joy in our lives if we choose to accept Jesus.

Jesus is coming soon, and He will wage war against those who choose to reject Him, justice is coming - the question is: Do you really want to wait until then before you choose Him?

If people are not allowed to see the detrimental effect of their choices, they will not understand why it is important to choose Jesus! It's like a child, when you tell them no don't touch the hot plate, they will keep on trying until they get burned and learn why you said no. People are like that, we learn slow unfortunatly - and that is also because of free will...

phipps

Star

Just to add to what those who've responded to you have said, God is not responsible for the bad things that happen in this world. Satan is responsible. God also does not say we won't suffer. The apostle Paul writes, “Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution” (2 Timothy 3:12). Jesus stated, “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you” (John 15:18). And the apostle Peter explained, “Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy” (1 Peter 4:12, 13). As you know Jesus who is God was crucified and killed in this world for our sins so we could be saved.

God promises us peace of mind, strength, love, no matter what happens to us or others in this world. He also promised that if we choose Him, obey and submit to Him, we will have salvation and live eternally in this world after sin is eradicated forever. The Bible is clear that this world as it is and everything that is happening, good and bad, is temporary. It will pass but we will have eternal life and forever be with Him if we hold on to Him without ceasing.

Last edited:
...plus he is South African same as me...
Same as me too. :)

P.S. Everything that we need to know is written in the Bible. The 1611 king James A.V. is the true Bible. JAH is warning everyone, that we have to return now to doing what it says in the Bible or we will not survive the Judgment Day that is coming. The Way home or face The Fire explains why this is so, and it helps to make things easier by showing what is needed and how to do this (with scriptural references that can be looked up all throughout) for anyone who feels they need help. The Message is we have to go back to doing what Jesus said and get away from ALL forms of organized religion, because they are ALL leading people away from God's Teachings in the Bible and into "The Fire" with Satan, so JAH is warning people that they have to get away from organized religions and their false teachers and to go back to doing what Jesus taught and to keeping God's Laws in the Bible. That's basically it. The Message is that the Bible is real and we all need to go back to doing what it says in the Bible, or we won't survive. Hope this helps to clarify, but the best way if anyone wants to know is to just read it (while keeping God in your thoughts and listening for His Guidance, as you would do with the Bible) as I know you have had questions and may even have started this thread as a result or partially because of it. People have left reviews here, if anyone wants to read them. God Bless, bible student.

Camidria

Veteran
Yes, definitely. How about the pope? The popes are well known for their open blasphemy. Calling a man “Holy Father” is blasphemous (Matt. 23:9); and thinking that he reigns supreme over the earth, which Catholics do, is an abomination.
I agree with this

Same as me too. :)
Really? How did you start following JAHTruth then?

P.S. Everything that we need to know is written in the Bible. The 1611 king James A.V. is the true Bible.
This version is based of the Septuagint and the Torah (the old Greek and Hebrew bible), so I use it, but I also like to use the WEB and the Amplified as well.

Giraffe123

Rookie
People have free will, God will not force people to choose Him. What is true love? It is when we choose to love someone out of our own free will. If you take away people's free will to not love God, reject Him and choose to do the opposite of what He is - then you have a bunch of lifeless beings....

God wants people to love Him and choose Him with their own free will.

Powerful people in high places worships the god of this world satan, and in order to rule the world with their subtle though effective ways they cause many of the things happening today - it is their choice unfortunately. When you have a relationship with Jesus, He really protects you from the choices the elite makes, there is real joy in our lives if we choose to accept Jesus.

Jesus is coming soon, and He will wage war against those who choose to reject Him, justice is coming - the question is: Do you really want to wait until then before you choose Him?

If people are not allowed to see the detrimental effect of their choices, they will not understand why it is important to choose Jesus! It's like a child, when you tell them no don't touch the hot plate, they will keep on trying until they get burned and learn why you said no. People are like that, we learn slow unfortunatly - and that is also because of free will...
Surely, (Jewish) god had an good opportunity to prove his goodness by intervening or preventing evil to happen or doing something real.

I don't agree with the notion that god is personal. Hard to believe to accept a personal deity that doesn't intervene.

Camidria

Veteran
Surely, (Jewish) god had an good opportunity to prove his goodness by intervening or preventing evil to happen or doing something real.

I don't agree with the notion that god is personal. Hard to believe to accept a personal deity that doesn't intervene.
Well He is personal and He is real, He has intervene many times when you actually ask Him to. I can tell you many stories of the miracles He has done in my life as well as my family and friends. But it seems you have made up your mind. If you have watched the video on the Heptadic structure and you have realized that God's Word has been written by Him, somewhere I hope you can stop looking at the world... Ask yourself honestly, is it nice living a life where you are staring yourself blank against other people's free will choices that is wrong? Are you truly happy?

You will most certainly say you are happy, but you will realize one day that you are not, if you realize now you are not then stop this nonsense, speak to Jesus, and ask Him to reveal Himself to you. There will be only two paths to choose as this world draws to it's end, having a relationship with Jesus and falling in line and being the NWO's puppet.

JoChris

Superstar
Glad to hear it.

I found and read JAH's Book.

See: Who is JAH?
http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm
There are other people who have claimed they are / their leader is the second Elijah.
They also contradict the bible.
E.g. 20th century false prophet William Branham.

READ WITH CAUTION: PRO-Branham website. http://www.williambranhamhomepage.org/twencent.htm

Christian website. https://www.gotquestions.org/Branhamism.html

Obviously his prophecy that the world would end in 1977 did not come true.

When Anthony John Hill dies, what is going to happen to your faith?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I find it interesting that many voices which offer a call to legalism and minimise the sufficiency of the atonement seem to first appear as a "wake up call" to the Laodacean church...

Just reading that site you linked to, @JoChris ...

" "The Messenger To The Laodicean Church Age" is gratefully dedicated to those Christian friends and churches whose love for both the minister and the ministry has prompted them to generously publish and distribute this book, in the one hope that many may be enlightened concerning the very soon coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ..."

After a VERY long page, the conclusion is drawn...

"Now here was John with his witness.He said "God spoke to me and told me what I have just told you." There again we have an immediate reaction that was two-fold. Some believed and others said, "We weren't there, so we don't know if there was a voice or not, Furthermore, what sign can you show us?"

pa05pifi.jpg

Thus it is with William Branham. He speaks of seeing a light appearing over people. That light was actually photographed, and you can see it in this book. Yet very few have actually seen that light. Now whether you accept his testimony or not it's up to you, but remember right now you have accepted that of John and he did not have the signs following him that most prophets had.
Furthermore, it is with Rev. Branham as it was with Moses, for the pillar of fire is absolutely scriptural. And so is the voice, for it has never deviated from the Word. From him, then, we are bound to hear and learn the promise of God for this age.
William Branham also says that an angel appears to him. He even describes him. Your reaction is up to you. You can believe or disbelieve. But no man has a right to repudiate another, especially if the claimant is on strict, Bible grounds - angelic appearances are positively Biblical. A self-witness is absolutely Scriptural....

There are other people who have claimed they are / their leader is the second Elijah.
They also contradict the bible.
JAH however does not contradict the Bible at any point though, so, you therefore have a problem here because your statement above therefore does not apply to Him.

JAH has been warning people consistently for more than three decades now, that they need to learn The Law and return to the Bible and to doing what it says (follow Jesus' Teachings and keep God's Laws in the Bible - 1611 kJV A.V.) and that if they won't do it then they will not survive Judgment Day.

JAH has also already written to most of the main world leaders, both political and religious to warn them of what is coming.

13:122 I have already written, to most of the world’s main leaders, both political and religious, as
well as the queen of England, the prince of Wales, and the secretary-general of the United Nations
Organization, and they have all been very rude, by not answering me.
13:123 Those of you who want to survive, PLEASE write TODAY to your own heads of state, and
tell them about this Book, and that you want them to see and speak to me, and help me to save the
world, and all of you from “The FIRE”. - The Way home or face The Fire
E.g. 20th century false prophet William Branham.

READ WITH CAUTION: PRO-Branham website. http://www.williambranhamhomepage.org/twencent.htm

Christian website. https://www.gotquestions.org/Branhamism.html

Obviously his prophecy that the world would end in 1977 did not come true.
Correct. If you will remember, Jesus told everyone that no one knows The Day nor The Hour, not even he (Christ) knows this and that only Father (God) knows it.
Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, only the Father.

So when people like that give dates, then it should let everyone know that they are not what they say, since giving dates clearly goes against what Jesus said.
When Anthony John Hill dies, what is going to happen to your faith?
What will happen when the body that The Lord is currently inhabiting and using in order to be able to publish His Message from Father to all of the nations dies, is explained in the Book.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
JAH however does not contradict the Bible at any point though, so, you therefore have a problem here because your statement above therefore does not apply to Him.

JAH has been warning people consistently for more than three decades now, that they need to learn The Law and return to the Bible and to doing what it says (follow Jesus' Teachings and keep God's Laws in the Bible - 1611 kJV A.V.) and that if they won't do it then they will not survive Judgment Day.

JAH has also already written to most of the main world leaders, both political and religious to warn them of what is coming.

13:122 I have already written, to most of the world’s main leaders, both political and religious, as
well as the queen of England, the prince of Wales, and the secretary-general of the United Nations
13:123 Those of you who want to survive, PLEASE write TODAY to your own heads of state, and
tell them about this Book, and that you want them to see and speak to me, and help me to save the

Correct. If you will remember, Jesus told everyone that no one knows The Day nor The Hour, not even he (Christ) knows this and that only Father (God) knows it.
Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, only the Father.

So when people like that give dates, then it should let everyone know that they are not what they say, since giving dates clearly goes against what Jesus said.

What will happen when the body that The Lord is currently inhabiting and using in order to be able to publish His Message from Father to all of the nations dies, is explained in the Book.
Please prove that reincarnation is **taught **in the bible.
Prove that Jesus taught reincarnation from the bible. http://jahtruth.net/celtrein.htm

Don't use the Job proof-text. https://carm.org/do-job-121-and-ecc-515-teach-reincarnation

JoChris

Superstar

Jesus is a **person**, not a spirit, essence, force or whatever word Jahtruth chooses to use to maintain his delusion.

Deceiving spirits or demons certainly leave people's bodies after they die though.

Please prove that reincarnation is **taught **in the bible.
Prove that Jesus taught reincarnation from the bible. http://jahtruth.net/celtrein.htm

Don't use the Job proof-text. https://carm.org/do-job-121-and-ecc-515-teach-reincarnation
It is taught, as has been shown before. But if you believe it is or not makes absolutely no difference to what everyone needs to be doing, which is to learn and study The Law to be able to return to it and following Jesus' Teachings in the Bible (and the 1611 kJ A.V. is the true Bible).

Last edited:
Jesus is a **person**, not a spirit, essence, force or whatever word Jahtruth chooses to use to maintain his delusion.

Deceiving spirits or demons certainly leave people's bodies after they die though.
What you choose to believe or not believe about any of the above still makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to what it says we must do if we want to survive, in The Bible:

Malachi
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
King of kings' Bible

JAH's Message has only been to try and help people, but if people refuse and don't want to accept the help that is being offered then what more can you possibly do?

The answer is nothing, because, each person's God-Given right to Free-Will choice has to be respected.

But the Signs and warnings are still given for those who want to see:
http://jahtruth.net/signs

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Glad to hear it.

I found and read JAH's Book.

See: Who is JAH?
http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm
I want to challenge you with something, if you have seen the video on the Bible's absolute divinity and that it cannot be changed because you then loose the Heptadic structure, then John Anthony Hill's King of Kings version should also have this structure if it is really from God.
I am willing to bet that the structure is completely broken, the reason is firstly there are many chapters added to the book of Revelation and other books as well (God has forbids this in Revelation)

Revelation 22
18 I [personally solemnly] warn everyone who listens to the statements of the prophecy [the predictions and the consolations and admonitions pertaining to them] in this book: If anyone shall add anything to them, God will add and lay upon him the plagues (the afflictions and the calamities) that are recorded and described in this book.
19 And if anyone cancels or takes away from the statements of the book of this prophecy [these predictions relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph, together with the consolations and admonitions or warnings pertaining to them], God will cancel and take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the city of holiness (purity and hallowedness), which are described and promised in this book.

The Bible didn't need anything added, it was complete, divine and perfect as it is.

Secondly the Quran doesn't have the Heptadic structure, there are 2 or 3 rules of 19 and 1 or 2 rules of seven, but the amount isn't like the Bible, it is here and there, the Bible has over 75 in each book and over 75 across the bible. The addition of the Quaran also breaks the Heptadic structure completely.

We are supposed to follow Jesus, not any man - if Elijah did come back I would expect humbleness and teaching with the focus on Jesus. Adding to the Bible is a big nono, God forbids it many times in His Word. God would have said in His Word we can expect His Word to be changed by Elijah, He didn't - God doesn't lie when He says to not change His Word.

Your heart is in the right place, but I feel you are being led astray....
And by this I mean that you are dedicated, but you believe things that are extremely unbiblical.