How to identify a false Christ, Teacher, Prophet

God's Word is ever true, and it is a very simple task for God to keep His Scriptures from being corrupted.

But, people who still desire to cling to their evil and bad ways will always be trying to find excuses or look for ways to try and escape from the truth. That won't work.

Isaiah 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, [so] their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the Law of the "I AM" Lord of hosts, and despised the Word of the Holy One of Israel.

30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the "I AM", that take counsel, but not from Me; and that cover with a covering, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a Book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
30:9 That this [is] a rebellious people, lying children, children [that] will not hear The Law of the "I AM":
30:10 Which say to the Seers, See not; and to the Prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits (lies):
30:11 Get you out of The Way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

42:21 The "I AM" is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).
42:22 But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in [pigeon] holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them].
42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?
42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the "I AM", He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His Ways, neither were they obedient unto His Law.
42:25 Therefore He hath poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him (Israel) on fire round about, yet he understood not; and it burned him, yet he took [it] not to heart (did not learn from it).

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

How would you recognize counterfeit Christianity?
The born again believer has the Holy Spirit and has Spiritual discernment. He knows by the Spirit who is false and who is not. For those who have not the Spirit are of the world, and anyone who says that Christ is not God (son of God according to the Spirit) or works is required for Salvation is an antichrist. (false prophet). The Born again believer need not that any man should teach him, for he has the Holy Spirit. (1 John chapter 4). The born again believer is born of God, and he that is of God, heareth us, but those who are not of God do not heareth us. By this we know the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error. You must be born again.

Camidria

Veteran
@Douglas Summers my answer to Bible Student earlier in the thread :)

So I prayed about this, and God gave me a scripture to give to you:

1 BELOVED, DO not put faith in every spirit, but prove (test) the spirits to discover whether they proceed from God; for many false prophets have gone forth into the world.
2 By this you may know (perceive and recognize) the Spirit of God: every spirit which acknowledges and confesses [the fact] that Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [actually] has become man and has come in the flesh is of God [has God for its source];
3 And every spirit which does not acknowledge and confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh [but would annul, destroy, sever, disunite Him] is not of God [does not proceed from Him]. This [non confession] is the [spirit] of the antichrist, [of] which you heard that it was coming, and now it is already in the world.

You said:

Watch this movie:

This guy was an atheist - he hated God, he investigated Jesus's death and resurrection to disprove it, he couldn't. He used many sources and experts, he did excellent work, so excellent in fact that he made himself a believer.

This Friday I listened to someone saying things like you do, I went into my inner room to pray as the devil told me I am not saved because I am not perfect like Jesus. God was faithful, scripture popped into my heart and when I read it, the answer was clear:

Ephesians 2
4But God, being rich in mercy, for his great love with which he loved us, 5even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus; 8for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not of works, that no one would boast.

TokiEl

Superstar
or works is required for Salvation is an antichrist. (false prophet).
Salvation is not just believing in Jesus.

But actually doing what He told us to do.

One cannot hope to inherit eternal life if one does not obey the Lord God.

Besides faith is dead if devoid of good works.

Mainstream christianity has become something like... we are all sinners who can't keep the commandments of God.

Well that's not good enough for Jesus Christ !

Last edited:
Salvation is not just believing in Jesus.

But actually doing what He told us to do.

One cannot hope to inherit eternal life if one does not obey the Lord God.

Besides faith is dead if devoid of good works. And good works without faith in Christ is dead works.

Mainstream christianity has become something like... we are all sinners who can't keep the commandments of God. This is true. Man are sinners and cannot keep God's commandments (The Law of Moses)

Well that's not good enough for Jesus Christ !
If you are born again, Then you would know that God (through His Spirit) Does good works through us. It is not I but Christ in me.

30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the "I AM", that take counsel, but not from Me; and that cover with a covering, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a Book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
30:9 That this [is] a rebellious people, lying children, children [that] will not hear The Law of the "I AM":
30:10 Which say to the Seers, See not; and to the Prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits (lies):
30:11 Get you out of The Way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
Even here you provide scripture of Isaiah accusing the Jews of being rebellious against God (= Israel), prior to the Babylonia exile, ie. before most of the Old Testament scripture was even written.

TokiEl

Superstar
If you are born again, Then you would know that God (through His Spirit) Does good works through us. It is not I but Christ in me.
Keeping the commandments of God and doing good works are proofs of salvation.

People can say the darndest things... but the proof is in the pudding.

Even here you provide scripture of Isaiah accusing the Jews of being rebellious against God (= Israel), prior to the Babylonia exile, ie. before most of the Old Testament scripture was even written.
So? The Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) had already been given and held long before the time of Isaiah.

The original scrolls of the Torah, that were given to Moses along with the stone tablets on which God had written the Ten Commandments with His Finger have always been kept inside of the Ark of the Covenant.

But, Isaiah was also not speaking to the Jews alone (the House of Judah/Jewdah) but also to the rest of Israel (the "House of Israel" - all of the non-Jewish Israelites, who are the majority of Israel) who Josephus wrote about, etc.

Isaiah 5:7 For the vineyard of the "I AM" Lord of hosts [is] the House of Israel, and the men of Judah His pleasant plant: and He looked for Judgment, but behold oppression; for Righteousness, but behold a cry.

Most Israelites are not Jewish, they are British (Berit-Ish - Hebrew; for "Man of the Covenant" - Israel) and/or related, e.g. Irish, Dutch, Americans, Australians, etc. - the modern day descendants of the Ten "lost" Tribes who never returned from the Assyrian captivity back to the Holy Land but instead went abroad and spread out over all over the earth (became a "multitude of nations" just as God had promised to Abraham would happen to his descendants through Isaac - Isaac's sons ... (I)saac'sons ... Saxons - the Engelo/Anglo Saxons).

Isaiah 63:7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the "I AM", [and] the praises of the "I AM", according to all that the "I AM" hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the House of Israel, which He hath bestowed on them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His lovingkindnesses.

The "House of Israel" is Israel (the Ten "lost" Tribes) and the "House of Judah" are the Jews.

Last edited:
James
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
And works without Faith in Christ are dead works. A man asked Jesus what he must do to have eternal life. Jesus said, obey the commandments. That man said, I have obeyed the commandments since my youth, Jesus said, "you lack one thing," give your riches to the poor and come and follow me. But the man walked away sadly, for he was very rich.

Last edited:
And works without Faith in Christ are dead works. A man asked Jesus what he must do to have eternal life. Jesus said, obey the commandments. That man said, I have obeyed the commandments since my youth, Jesus said, "you lack one thing," give your riches to the poor and come and follow me. But the man walked away sadly, for he was very rich.
The proof of the pudding, is in the eating.

1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

So? The Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) had already been given and held long before the time of Isaiah.

The original scrolls of the Torah, that were given to Moses along with the stone tablets on which God had written the Ten Commandments with His Finger have always been kept inside of the Ark of the Covenant.
That these were extant in the time of Moses is legend. Moses himself is legend as far as we know. What we are pretty sure of is that the Torah was written after the verses of Isaiah you brought up. More centuries had passed between the written Torah and the alleged creation of the Torah with Moses than between Mohamed and the hadith. If you're adamant in insisting the Judaic version of history, be my guest, but I'm not interested.

But, Isaiah was also not speaking to the Jews alone (the House of Judah/Jewdah) but also to the rest of Israel (the "House of Israel" - all of the non-Jewish Israelites, who are the majority of Israel) who Josephus wrote about, etc.

Isaiah 5:7 For the vineyard of the "I AM" Lord of hosts [is] the House of Israel, and the men of Judah His pleasant plant: and He looked for Judgment, but behold oppression; for Righteousness, but behold a cry.
Why do you corrupt these scriptures? The "I AM" is nowhere to be found in the scriptures. You said yourself you cannot add or take away from scripture, so why do it yourself?

Most Israelites are not Jewish, they are British (Berit-Ish - Hebrew; for "Man of the Covenant" - Israel) and/or related, e.g. Irish, Dutch, Americans, Australians, etc. - the modern day descendants of the Ten "lost" Tribes who never returned from the Assyrian captivity back to the Holy Land but instead went abroad and spread out over all over the earth (became a "multitude of nations" just as God had promised to Abraham would happen to his descendants through Isaac - Isaac's sons ... (I)saac'sons ... Saxons - the Engelo/Anglo Saxons).
Quite the unorthodox etymology from you here. Please explain how British is derived from the Hebrew (Berit-Ish).

That these were extant in the time of Moses is legend. Moses himself is legend as far as we know. What we are pretty sure of is that the Torah was written after the verses of Isaiah you brought up. More centuries had passed between the written Torah and the alleged creation of the Torah with Moses than between Mohamed and the hadith. If you're adamant in insisting the Judaic version of history, be my guest, but I'm not interested.
The Song of Moses (Torah and Ten Commandments) was given by the Extra-terrestrial Ruler of the Universe to this world, via Moses on top of Mt. Horeb in Sinai, from a spaceship that was hidden inside a "Cloud" of smoke (a smoke-screen all described in the Book of Moses called Exodus). http://jahtruth.net/nsong.htm
Why do you corrupt these scriptures? The "I AM" is nowhere to be found in the scriptures.
I'm using the most accurate translation. It is found all throughout scripture.
You said yourself you cannot add or take away from scripture, so why do it yourself?
Accurate translation is not adding or taking away anything, its simply being accurate.
"YHWH" means "I AM" (when translated into English)
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM" hath sent me unto you.
Quite the unorthodox etymology from you here. Please explain how British is derived from the Hebrew (Berit-Ish).
The word British is Hebrew.
Brit/Berit means Covenant, in both Hebrew and Welsh.
Ish means man or people of, in Hebrew as it does is English.

Just like Marazion in Cornwall is also Hebrew not English. Mara means bitter, Zion is Zion (Jerusalem)
Marazion means "bitter over the fall of Jerusalem".

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
That is not Scripture. That is carnal reasoning.
What one profess means little to the Lord if there is no actual action that back up what one profess.

Luke 6 46Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say?

47I will show you what he is like who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them: 48He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid his foundation on the rock. When the flood came, the torrent crashed against that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.b

49But the one who hears My words and does not act on them is like a man who built his house on ground without a foundation. The torrent crashed against that house, and immediately it fell—and great was its destruction.”

TokiEl

Superstar
That man who kept the commandments of God was loved by the Lord.

Jesus told him and us the truth that earthly wealth is a stumbling block to eternal life.

I'm using the most accurate translation. It is found all throughout scripture.

Accurate translation is not adding or taking away anything, its simply being accurate.
"YHWH" means "I AM" (when translated into English)
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM" hath sent me unto you.
There's no etymological link from YHWH to "I am that I am". This meaning was invented later when no one knew YHWH's meaning and likely to link YHWH to the Gospel.

Most plausible theory is that YHWH is derived from the semitic root hwy which means "to blow", "to fall" and "to desire".

There is almost no agreement on the origins of Yahweh.[12] His name is not attested other than among the Israelites, and seems not to have any reasonable etymology (Ehyeh ašer ehyeh, or "I Am that I Am", the explanation presented in Exodus 3:14, appears to be a late theological gloss invented to explain Yahweh's name at a time when the meaning had been lost).[13][14]
He does not appear to have been a Canaanite god, although the Israelites were originally Canaanites.[15][16][Notes 2] The head of the Canaanite pantheon was El, and one theory holds that the word Yahweh is based on the Hebrew root HYH/HWH, meaning "cause to exist," as a shortened form of the phrase ˀel ḏū yahwī ṣabaˀôt, (Phoenician: ) "El who creates the hosts", meaning the heavenly host accompanying El as he marched beside the earthly armies of Israel.[17][12] The argument has numerous weaknesses, including, among others, the dissimilar characters of the two gods, and the fact that el dū yahwī ṣaba’ôt is nowhere attested either inside or outside the Bible.[18][Notes 3]
The oldest plausible recorded occurrence of Yahweh is as a place-name, "land of Shasu of yhw", in an Egyptian inscription from the time of Amenhotep III (1402–1363 BCE),[19][20] the Shasu being nomads from Midian and Edom in northern Arabia.[21] In this case a plausible etymology for the name could be from the root HWY, which would yield the meaning "he blows", appropriate to a weather divinity.[22][23] There is considerable but not universal support for this view,[24] but it raises the question of how he made his way to the north.[25] The widely accepted Kenite hypothesis holds that traders brought Yahweh to Israel along the caravan routes between Egypt and Canaan.[26] The strength of the Kenite hypothesis is that it ties together various points of data, such as the absence of Yahweh from Canaan, his links with Edom and Midian in the biblical stories, and the Kenite or Midianite ties of Moses.[25] However, while it is entirely plausible that the Kenites and others may have introduced Yahweh to Israel, it is unlikely that they did so outside the borders of Israel or under the aegis of Moses, as the Exodus story has it.[27][28]
The word British is Hebrew.
Brit/Berit means Covenant, in both Hebrew and Welsh.
Ish means man or people of, in Hebrew as it does is English.

Just like Marazion in Cornwall is also Hebrew not English. Mara means bitter, Zion is Zion (Jerusalem)
Marazion means "bitter over the fall of Jerusalem".
Do you have a source for this?