How To Fight The Conspiracy

Antipapirus

Established
For those of you who are educated in the conspiracy subject and for those who are not :

You probably thought at some point that ,it's too much! these guys control everything , have all the best tech and all the money - How can I fight back ? is it futile ?

Do you seriously believe there wasn't any opposing movement created to destroy these evil people?
There are many - exactly like the Illuminati but "positive" compared to them.

These groups have been fighting WW3 in the shadows and the battle is almost over in the favor of the "good guys" but what CAN YOU DO ?

Join a political group that was inflitrated?

Burn a bank?

Start preaching naked in the streets?

It's a good start, and if you feel that is your path, go for it .
The central aspect of this vast and enormous conspiracy against the whole mankind is Spiritual, they are using your creative energy to create this dark reality we currently live in, you as a individual and your changes in life have a direct impact on these negative groups and their plans.

They do this by :

1- poisoning your body through food, cosmetics, vaccines.

2- poisoning your mind through TV, education, programming.

3- Taking control of your NOW and dumbing you down - a person who is 7 hours on the phone is not in the NOW, he"s body is there but the mind is not, the modern 2017 world moves so fast that the attention span is 10 sec or less - just how much it takes to read a Facebook post and click LIKE- the level of stupidity has reached peak level because when everything is on Google you don't need to remember anything
4-- Keeping you in a state of financial breakdown, JUST ENOUGH TO SURVIVE AND HAVE ALL THE NICE THINGS WHILE IN DEBT FOR LIFE.

How to fight back - just some options from my point of view - you can fight back in many ways

1 - Start changing your diet and clean your body from this information transferred to you by chemicals,.
Organic food is not to be trusted blindly, educate yourself what these strangely named chemicals are, and how they interact with your own body's chemicals and create new ones.
Learn what is organic food and what is fake organic food, always read labels.

2 -Your perception of the true world is important, remind your self constanly that everything you see on mainstream Tv is propaganda and lies, always see through the charade until that becomes your reality.

3 -Educate yourself, don't fall for any Guru or great teacher, learn what you can but don't become dependent on someone .

4- Don't give the banks food!
Don't create saving accounts because that gives the bank the option to lend your savings to another poor soul.
If you put 1000$ for 0.5 % interest , the bank can now loan 10000 $ for 18.5% interest .

Don't take loans - never !!

Don't use the credit card - that is their lifesource.

If you cant, then always remember what their game is and do what you can, even if it's a small meaningless thing - never give up.

5 - Do your own thing without looking at others, don't think about what others are doing because that will seriously discourage you.

If I may give some examples on how I'm fighting back :

1 - The public transportation in Israel was changed to digital, you get a card with a chip, of course, and load money into it through the credit card. There is still the option to pay cash through a machine installed in each bus - I threw the card in the garbage and pay cash - people look at me strangely ,but its cool.

2- My credit card has a chip in it - so I took it - put it in the microwave for 1 sec until it gave a bright flash and walla - no chip - the credit card works just fine.

3- There is a plan to transform all IDs TO BIOMETRIC, I refused to change mine and if they make me, then - microwave that sucker for a sec and it's a worthless plastic card.

4-I'm using my credit card only to buy online - if I go shopping I take cash.

5-All my cleaning products and food are organic, I make my own deodorant, toothpaste and surface spray cleaner.

6- I meditate 40 min daily and workout 3 times a week

7- I try to treat others as I would like to be treated.

8- I'm always vigilant to the conspiracy and always try to see through the charade,
What is happening now so important that they try to hide by distracting me with some Hollywood or political scandal crap?

Feel free to add ways to fight back or give examples from your own path, I would love to hear your thoughts.

AMK

Rookie

Just curious, why do you think using your credit card online is safer than using it in a store?

Antipapirus

Established

Just curious, why do you think using your credit card online is safer than using it in a store?

Good question but that was not my point. I was saying that in order to fight these guys we all need to contribute what we can.

I'm against digital money because its the last step before a cashless society and the mark of the beast, I believe that if enough people refuse to use digital payments the plan won't be implemented.
But I have to be real, I use the digital money only in minor cases - I'm not going to live in a cave so I do what I can in each domain.

There is a heavy language barrier and many filters between us so I'm having a difficult time explaining my self correctly.

The central aspect of this vast and enormous conspiracy against the whole mankind is Spiritual, they are using your creative energy to create this dark reality we currently live in, you as a individual and your changes in life have a direct impact on these negative groups and their plans.
@Antipapirus
First of all, how well are you able to grasp the concept of "catalyst" as discussed in the law of one material?

Secondly, by placing meaning upon the external reality, we willingly place our energy into it, making the external world more "real", and ourselves less "real". The result is that our energy is no longer ours, it is willingly given away to the external world. We don't fix the world externally, we reclaim our energy, fix ourselves, and THEN project ourselves into the world. Your outer reality is a tapestry of your inner state of being.

Antipapirus

Established
First of all, how well are you able to grasp the concept of "catalyst" as discussed in the law of one material?
I read it twice and i understand the concept very well

We don't fix the world externally, we reclaim our energy, fix ourselves, and THEN project ourselves into the world. Your outer reality is a tapestry of your inner state of being.
I'm so happy someone is talking sense, thank you for your comment.

I'm trying to reach people who are not into the Law of One and advanced spirituality, what you wrote makes perfect sense to me but if I analyze it through my old perspective what you said is pure GIBRISH and someone whos not into it will have a hard time understanding.

So I'm trying to get my message out in a moderate way to fit everyone.

I read it twice and i understand the concept very well

I'm so happy someone is talking sense, thank you for your comment.

I'm trying to reach people who are not into the Law of One and advanced spirituality, what you wrote makes perfect sense to me but if I analyze it through my old perspective what you said is pure GIBRISH and someone whos not into it will have a hard time understanding.

So I'm trying to get my message out in a moderate way to fit everyone.
What message, though? In certain aspects of this topic you have encouraged avoiding and resisting catalyst.

Antipapirus

Established
What message, though? In certain aspects of this topic you have encouraged avoiding and resisting catalyst.
You got me there, I like your style

Can you please quote what you think is what you described?
I came to this forum especially to interact with others and have myself challenged, because sitting in my comfort place for too long got me stuck, so i asked for guidance and help, and in 2 hours i was here.
So lets begin...

The Zone

Star
It is hard to get off the grid today unless you are dirt poor. And that is why the meek will inherit the earth:)

But, the sad news is that they are only going to make it harder to purchase things without identifying yourself. Your cell already does this if they have a scanner near by. Anytime you use a shoppers card, they send that data in right away on you as well. They will soon have the capabilities to lift your prints of cash to identify the person using it and will soon get away from currency all together labeling it a counterfeit problem or one with the black market. The only hope is a massive wake up and overthrow. Then again, if you are say, a Christian, this is chaos by design which has to happen for the Second Coming. It is a very complicated thing for they are so far along with their plans already. You have no privacy. They can see you with sats and sniff you out with devices which pick up your body heat. It will be hard to hide folks unless you are a tech head. They will send drones around to zap whomever does not have the mark as an unregistered slave. Nice night!

TruthSucker

Established
The center of all this system, in my opinion, is the financial sector: time is money is more true than ever. Bringing money to the bank is like wasting your time with nothing.

Money = working hours

So you give away your working power in expectation to get more out of it than putting into it. Therefor someone else has to work more if you wanna be a winner in this. But in fact, the really rich people who know where to invest to get something on top (because they are insiders), win the most. What makes the whole banking system to nothing less then a big shifting machinery from the poor to the rich; we're getting robbed.

To me, we could have already broke down this system if all "normal" people would finally drag all their money out of this system! But it's not happening, cause people are greedy. Round and round it goes ...

I really see no solution to all this. I mean I agree in every point you made. But the masses are dumb, it's sad to see and to say but that's how I think of it. And it's not possible to wake them up cause they are not interested in financial topics, too complicated.
I try to take care of me and the people around me who are important to me. If theres a granny and a heavy door, I'll open it for her. Someone needs help? I'll be there, seriously. Did it a lot, will do it in the future. But that is not solving the big problems.

So sad.
Fucking Donald get out of my head!!!

TruthSucker

Established
And not to forget: direct democracy. No more Lobbyism and corruption.
Says the peasant to the king ...

Etagloc

Superstar

I'm not saying the helicopter is essential but it probably is. The apocalypse won't be the apocalypse if you don't say "GET IN THE HELICOPTER" while holding a machine gun.

Trust me, I've seen a lot of movies.

Devine

Star
For those of you who are educated in the conspiracy subject and for those who are not :

You probably thought at some point that ,it's too much! these guys control everything , have all the best tech and all the money - How can I fight back ? is it futile ?

Do you seriously believe there wasn't any opposing movement created to destroy these evil people?
There are many - exactly like the Illuminati but "positive" compared to them.

These groups have been fighting WW3 in the shadows and the battle is almost over in the favor of the "good guys" but what CAN YOU DO ?

Join a political group that was inflitrated?

Burn a bank?

Start preaching naked in the streets?

It's a good start, and if you feel that is your path, go for it .

They do this by :

1- poisoning your body through food, cosmetics, vaccines.

2- poisoning your mind through TV, education, programming.

3- Taking control of your NOW and dumbing you down - a person who is 7 hours on the phone is not in the NOW, he"s body is there but the mind is not, the modern 2017 world moves so fast that the attention span is 10 sec or less - just how much it takes to read a Facebook post and click LIKE- the level of stupidity has reached peak level because when everything is on Google you don't need to remember anything
4-- Keeping you in a state of financial breakdown, JUST ENOUGH TO SURVIVE AND HAVE ALL THE NICE THINGS WHILE IN DEBT FOR LIFE.

How to fight back - just some options from my point of view - you can fight back in many ways

1 - Start changing your diet and clean your body from this information transferred to you by chemicals,.
Organic food is not to be trusted blindly, educate yourself what these strangely named chemicals are, and how they interact with your own body's chemicals and create new ones.
Learn what is organic food and what is fake organic food, always read labels.

2 -Your perception of the true world is important, remind your self constanly that everything you see on mainstream Tv is propaganda and lies, always see through the charade until that becomes your reality.

3 -Educate yourself, don't fall for any Guru or great teacher, learn what you can but don't become dependent on someone .

4- Don't give the banks food!
Don't create saving accounts because that gives the bank the option to lend your savings to another poor soul.
If you put 1000$ for 0.5 % interest , the bank can now loan 10000 $ for 18.5% interest .

Don't take loans - never !!

Don't use the credit card - that is their lifesource.

If you cant, then always remember what their game is and do what you can, even if it's a small meaningless thing - never give up.

5 - Do your own thing without looking at others, don't think about what others are doing because that will seriously discourage you.

If I may give some examples on how I'm fighting back :

1 - The public transportation in Israel was changed to digital, you get a card with a chip, of course, and load money into it through the credit card. There is still the option to pay cash through a machine installed in each bus - I threw the card in the garbage and pay cash - people look at me strangely ,but its cool.

2- My credit card has a chip in it - so I took it - put it in the microwave for 1 sec until it gave a bright flash and walla - no chip - the credit card works just fine.

3- There is a plan to transform all IDs TO BIOMETRIC, I refused to change mine and if they make me, then - microwave that sucker for a sec and it's a worthless plastic card.

5-All my cleaning products and food are organic, I make my own deodorant, toothpaste and surface spray cleaner.

6- I meditate 40 min daily and workout 3 times a week

7- I try to treat others as I would like to be treated.

8- I'm always vigilant to the conspiracy and always try to see through the charade,
What is happening now so important that they try to hide by distracting me with some Hollywood or political scandal crap?

Feel free to add ways to fight back or give examples from your own path, I would love to hear your thoughts.

this is awesome what you wrote. i live the same type of ways.
also think buying local for every single thing you can every dollar goes to small business not big corps. especially at grocery store it's easy to do, just buy the brand from the smaller company you haven't heard of. :)
like the financial aspect you included. is everyone here familiar with Dave Ramsey he is the MAN for finance advice like this. starts every show with "where cash is king and the paid off home mortgage replaces the bmw in the driveway as the status symbol..." he is quite famous. a lot of you would like him too cause he christian. only talks a bit about it so not a prob for me.
anyhow very cool post. i am mostly tech free but got sucked into gossip columns the other night for couple hour then felt bit ill after and i was like, i just consumed that. entertainment choices just like food :)

You got me there, I like your style

Can you please quote what you think is what you described?
I came to this forum especially to interact with others and have myself challenged, because sitting in my comfort place for too long got me stuck, so i asked for guidance and help, and in 2 hours i was here.
So lets begin...
All right, considering the highly significant recent/ongoing changes to our reality, there is so much I could bring into this, but I will sidestep slightly and keep it simple to avoid taking over this thread. It is a learning stage, and this takes some time.

The attitude of "fighting back" suggests the presence of unused/unresolved anger (imbalance). How will you choose to utilize this anger once you realize that fighting your own reflections makes no sense at all, and is only a temporary distraction?

Antipapirus

Established
All right, considering the highly significant recent/ongoing changes to our reality, there is so much I could bring into this, but I will sidestep slightly and keep it simple to avoid taking over this thread. It is a learning stage, and this takes some time.

The attitude of "fighting back" suggests the presence of unused/unresolved anger (imbalance). How will you choose to utilize this anger once you realize that fighting your own reflections makes no sense at all, and is only a temporary distraction?

Sorry for the delay, I was on holiday.

It's easy to say "we are all one", it's easy to say everything is an illusion and that I'm fighting myself.

I choose to be here so I acknowledge this illusion to be real in order for me to have the best experience.

The main difference between my old self and now is that I see the reality as a real illusion and I can directly manipulate it by changing my self to fit the mirror of my higher self.

The conspirators are real and the conspiracy is real and so vast you"ll go crazy if I told it all at once.

No need to go "doomsday" and "end of times" because of this, this is not a negative post, relax and accept it.

These negative groups know we reincarnate, they know we are souls creating a collective reality and highjacked our power.

The goal of this thread was to expalin that you don't need to go Buddha on your ass, no need to keep a strict spiritual diet and go nuts, all we need to do is contribute each a little.

I raised some tiny examples to start a conversation.

When Apple or Samsung release another crap device that is thinner and has 2 megapixels more from the other model - don't buy it - you are being duped thinking that this tech is invented on the spot and released fresh to the public .

You don't need to FIGHT BACK but if you are not aware there is a force that is raising your consciousness by "attacking " you, then you" ll lose and we all lose together.

This is a 3 density battle, as it should be, so fight, not with force but with you doing something about it.

Antipapirus

Established

I'm not saying the helicopter is essential but it probably is. The apocalypse won't be the apocalypse if you don't say "GET IN THE HELICOPTER" while holding a machine gun.

Trust me, I've seen a lot of movies.

Maybe you can explain the 3 pics you posted here - i get the idea - but i want to be sure

XEONNEON

Rookie
Things were not like this before . . . . . in the 60's and 70's people knew when they were being manipulated and when they were listening to the truth. . . . . they had sense and intellect .. . . . . To start with listen to What JOHN F KENNEDY said before he got shot. . . . . just duckduckgo it with the speech that got him killed. . . . . its difficult to try to explain where to start from. . . . . but it can be explained. . . . . . there are multi dimensions and multi dimensional creatures . . . . . this plant was inhabited by them before us. . . . . the JINNS they were on this planet before us. . . . some of them have aged more than 5000 years. . . . . they have agenda to fore fill and that is to misguide more and more humans towards mischief and evil. . . . . not all JINNS are evil or bad. . . . the evil ones or bad ones are called SHAYATEENS . . . in arabic those are the ones that i am referring to. . . . . through dimensional vortex they come and go in our dimension. . . . . they understand all aspects of human nature from DNA to physiological . . . . . they are the architect of the society we live in . . . . the banking system. . . . the court system . .. . . the social system . . . the technological system . . . . each and everything that is today. . . . .

If you understand what you are fighting against the probability of winning increases.