How to divest from the system

Aero

Superstar
If your wires are tapped do like the mafiosos and meet outside in person ;)
Lol, that's a good addition to my toolset because I've already been sending messages through the ravens.

There's no perfect defense against really good extractors, though. Like if those types want to get into your head, they will find out anything. And sure, most people are never going to have that kind of heat on them. But it can still happen. I don't even have dark secrets BTW, nevertheless, there's probably still a team full of people on computers trying to figure out all my thoughts and dreams.

This is sketchy. Parler was one of the "start your own if you don't like it here" alternatives to twitter. Also there are some collective funding sites here in brazil that were also part of the "start your own...". it didn't end well too.

It's almost like we need to start our own internet, or go darknet.

BUT, my fav alternative is still to go offline with the old print and paper.
IT IS sketchy and it's also short-sighted. Saying people should just create their own business or homeschool their kids sounds good in theory. There are millions of children who wish they could go to school. My parents came from a poor country and didn't even have a proper education.
Whatever "divesting from the system" means, is something very different for everyone.
BUT, my fav alternative is still to go offline with the old print and paper.
No one writes letters anymore, it's sad. I hope children at school won't use ipads in the future and stick to paper textbooks to learn how to write and read.

justjess

Superstar
IT IS sketchy and it's also short-sighted. Saying people should just create their own business or homeschool their kids sounds good in theory. There are millions of children who wish they could go to school. My parents came from a poor country and didn't even have a proper education.
Whatever "divesting from the system" means, is something very different for everyone.

No one writes letters anymore, it's sad. I hope children at school won't use ipads in the future and stick to paper textbooks to learn how to write and read.
How is it sketchy?

I started a business with $60, a borrowed power washer and a beat up “buy here, pay here” car. As for the schooling, if your good with the schools then use them but if your not you don’t have to.

You all endlessly complain about how corrupt this world is and how corrupt these institutions are but when someone proposes to just divest from them then it’s “damn your sketchy man” - maybe all you people really want to do is complain with an audience?

this thread was also intended for brainstorming - I gave some of my ideas and hoped others would provide theirs. That didn’t happen, but that was the intent as stated in the OP. Sorry that I’d rather deal with solutions at this point then continuously rehashing different versions of the problem. We all agree on the underlying problem, disagree on the cause or particulars and have gone round and round the same shit for years and years with no end in site to that debate. So f it. Move on. Figure out what to do about it instead. Can’t fight them physically, can’t change it from within.. so what then? This is the only solution I can come up with. I’m open to other suggestions. No ones made any.

The Zone

Star
How is it sketchy?

I started a business with $60, a borrowed power washer and a beat up “buy here, pay here” car. As for the schooling, if your good with the schools then use them but if your not you don’t have to.

You all endlessly complain about how corrupt this world is and how corrupt these institutions are but when someone proposes to just divest from them then it’s “damn your sketchy man” - maybe all you people really want to do is complain with an audience?

this thread was also intended for brainstorming - I gave some of my ideas and hoped others would provide theirs. That didn’t happen, but that was the intent as stated in the OP. Sorry that I’d rather deal with solutions at this point then continuously rehashing different versions of the problem. We all agree on the underlying problem, disagree on the cause or particulars and have gone round and round the same shit for years and years with no end in site to that debate. So f it. Move on. Figure out what to do about it instead. Can’t fight them physically, can’t change it from within.. so what then? This is the only solution I can come up with. I’m open to other suggestions. No ones made any.
With all due respect, I think everybody might divest from the system in their "own" way. One also has to keep it all focussed or in the frame of everchanging things. The system and what is a part of it can have different meanings to individuals. Who is "you all"? Anyhow, everybody has their own truth and should abide as they please. You say you all are complaining. Well, who exactly?

justjess

Superstar
With all due respect, I think everybody might divest from the system in their "own" way. One also has to keep it all focussed or in the frame of everchanging things. The system and what is a part of it can have different meanings to individuals. Who is "you all"? Anyhow, everybody has their own truth and should abide as they please. You say you all are complaining. Well, who exactly?
Your right everyone can and should divest in their own way - hence the BRAINSTORMING thread I started weeks ago for people to hopefully start thinking about it and spitting out options. Instead - I’ve got people calling me sketchy for giving my own ideas on how to do so and you telling me I’m trying to make this a one size fits all when that was never the intent.

who is “you all”? EVERYONE ON THIS SITE, MYSELF INCLUDED. I don’t know a single member of this site that thinks the world is just great and not corrupt at all. As previously mentioned we disagree on how and/or why but that’s pretty much it.

The Zone

Star
I agree that most are here knowing the world is messed up. But a random poster is not representative of the whole, so don't take comments personally. The board has slowed down and that has more to do with all of us feeling like our posts go unseen of late than people not wanting to engage us. So, just so you know... a lot of threads have been started that are not catching on in that I think members are in a bit of personal reflection knowing we haven't seen anything just yet. We are all sort of getting our bearings on how to proceed.

Aero

Superstar
Maybe the board has slowed down because we have beaten every subject to death. So inevitably, a lot of posts end up like rotting food for the reactionaries.

I miss the old days when we talked about simpler things. Like demonology!

Maes17

Superstar
Your right everyone can and should divest in their own way - hence the BRAINSTORMING thread I started weeks ago for people to hopefully start thinking about it and spitting out options. Instead - I’ve got people calling me sketchy for giving my own ideas on how to do so and you telling me I’m trying to make this a one size fits all when that was never the intent.

who is “you all”? EVERYONE ON THIS SITE, MYSELF INCLUDED. I don’t know a single member of this site that thinks the world is just great and not corrupt at all. As previously mentioned we disagree on how and/or why but that’s pretty much it.
Yeah we all have disagreements and we should brain storm ideas like this.

For me, it’s not so much divesting completely but having those survival skills, fine motor skills when necessary.

I say this because idk where society is headed. Things look normal, but we live in times where morals are low, coddling + double standards which leads to division and an all time distrust for the government.

So honestly who knows?

But I get what you mean. We should take these off grid skills seriously in case

Maes17

Superstar
I agree that most are here knowing the world is messed up. But a random poster is not representative of the whole, so don't take comments personally. The board has slowed down and that has more to do with all of us feeling like our posts go unseen of late than people not wanting to engage us. So, just so you know... a lot of threads have been started that are not catching on in that I think members are in a bit of personal reflection knowing we haven't seen anything just yet. We are all sort of getting our bearings on how to proceed.
Eh we have lives away from the board. I pop in for lunch break or like now when I cannot sleep for gosh durn sake

Karlysymon

Superstar
In all honesty, iam all for life returning to the simplicity of aeons past. I admit to the nostalgia but I think the present epoch we inhabit has shown us that we put too much stock in “greatness” and having a name. We’ve been sold the lie and most daydream of running/helming a mega-corporation that more often than not guarantees “you” will soon be in bed with the gov’t [wars (foreign & domestic) are almost always waged on behalf of corporations]. The education system doesn’t make any sense at all and with the looming Great Reset, it in effect guarantees that “you” are just going to work for the System. Iam very okay with how things were done in the past…. governesses or apprenticeships/learning a trade…. because at the end of the day, we all want the same thing…food to eat, a roof over your head and clothes on your back.

The one behemoth that I’d like to see starved to death is BigPharma…the formidable arm of the TPTB through which they maintain their grip on society. If people lost their faith in allopathic medicine en masse, Eli Lily, Pfizer, Glaxosmithkline, etc would all lose customers and collapse. It pains me to see people with herbal trees growing in & outside their yards but they still run off to the pharmacy to buy medicines. Again, like in the past, medicine grew freely out of the ground and there was no such thing as health insurance that people had to wake up in the morning to go to work for. For anyone interested and to further augment my point, here’s James Corbett’s report on Rockefeller Medicine
that is to avoid consequences because they have tanks after all, right?
The good news is this isn’t guaranteed. If there is an army mutiny, those tanks won’t come rolling which is why they want the AI to be rolled out quickly because robots don’t rebel. I read a comment recently to the effect that our overlords don’t have skills. They still require someone to mow their lawn, open their car door, scrub their toilet, etc.

a school system set up to create robots and criminals
This made me laugh!
No one writes letters anymore, it's sad.
Yes, it's sad but there are people who still do and i can attest to it.
I hope children at school won't use ipads in the future and stick to paper textbooks to learn how to write and read.
The future doesn't look promising in that regard but at the end of the day, the choice remains with you as a parent.

Aero

Superstar
I agree that education in America is another reason to divest. It's crazy to me to think of how America's educational systems were subpar before the pandemic. So now, with the pandemic aftermath, education is a total train wreck. All of that adds to the argument that the government only does one thing well. Put people in jail.

Like, oh, you thought you could go be "the living man" and live in the mountains? Sorry, but the government has a charge they can bring you in for that. It's called tax evasion, and that, along with jail sentences, is all the substance we should expect from the government.

We might as well all home school or something. Educating yourself really is the best move.

How is it sketchy?

I was expressing my opinion as people do on a public forum. If you can't handle the feedback then don't start a thread. Pretty simple.
The future doesn't look promising in that regard but at the end of the day, the choice remains with you as a parent.
I'm not a parent thank god and the current state of the world doesn't really make me want to become one.
When I was a kid we would collect scented writing papers in the playground:
1614262120741.png
I don't think anyone knows (remembers?) about this but it was pretty popular at the time. Little did we know that computers and smartphones would take precedence over letters or even real life interactions. It's all been amplified by the pandemic.

justjess

Superstar
I was expressing my opinion as people do on a public forum. If you can't handle the feedback then don't start a thread. Pretty simple.

I'm not a parent thank god and the current state of the world doesn't really make me want to become one.
When I was a kid we would collect scented writing papers in the playground:
View attachment 52478
I don't think anyone knows (remembers?) about this but it was pretty popular at the time. Little did we know that computers and smartphones would take precedence over letters or even real life interactions. It's all been amplified by the pandemic.
If you can’t handle a question don’t make a post. Simple as that. Who exactly are you that your first two responses to me are so nasty and familiar?

If you can’t handle a question don’t make a post. Simple as that.
Go back and read the post. If you lack reading comprehension skills (well no one uses words like 'nasty' after highschool so) that's your problem not mine.

But whatever, in the end atleast I planted the seed.
Right, it's not like VC hasnt been talking about this FOR YEARS on the main site. Your drivel here is not worth the well-documented, well-written information that VC has provided over the years, hence the response you're getting.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Your right everyone can and should divest in their own way - hence the BRAINSTORMING thread I started weeks ago for people to hopefully start thinking about it and spitting out options.
I’m open to other suggestions. No ones made any.
How about stop complaining about capitalism—that thing that allows people to have the freedom to own a business. With a little self-reflection, you will see what I mean lol.

On a side note about attending school... Education is important, otherwise people may never learn the difference between “your” and “you’re.”

Vmort

Star
Some may have their own buisness but chemtrails poisoning us , nuklear stations ruining our lands and they have Delta, ISIS to kill us physically. Guys we have to choose a side because their goal is to killl 90% of us.

Maes17

Superstar
In all honesty, iam all for life returning to the simplicity of aeons past. I admit to the nostalgia but I think the present epoch we inhabit has shown us that we put too much stock in “greatness” and having a name. We’ve been sold the lie and most daydream of running/helming a mega-corporation that more often than not guarantees “you” will soon be in bed with the gov’t [wars (foreign & domestic) are almost always waged on behalf of corporations]. The education system doesn’t make any sense at all and with the looming Great Reset, it in effect guarantees that “you” are just going to work for the System. Iam very okay with how things were done in the past…. governesses or apprenticeships/learning a trade…. because at the end of the day, we all want the same thing…food to eat, a roof over your head and clothes on your back.

The one behemoth that I’d like to see starved to death is BigPharma…the formidable arm of the TPTB through which they maintain their grip on society. If people lost their faith in allopathic medicine en masse, Eli Lily, Pfizer, Glaxosmithkline, etc would all lose customers and collapse. It pains me to see people with herbal trees growing in & outside their yards but they still run off to the pharmacy to buy medicines. Again, like in the past, medicine grew freely out of the ground and there was no such thing as health insurance that people had to wake up in the morning to go to work for. For anyone interested and to further augment my point, here’s James Corbett’s report on Rockefeller Medicine

The good news is this isn’t guaranteed. If there is an army mutiny, those tanks won’t come rolling which is why they want the AI to be rolled out quickly because robots don’t rebel. I read a comment recently to the effect that our overlords don’t have skills. They still require someone to mow their lawn, open their car door, scrub their toilet, etc.

This made me laugh!

Yes, it's sad but there are people who still do and i can attest to it.

Me too - Re: life returning to simplicity.

Humans like to turn simple stuff into complex issues. But those complexities and curiosity to life is what gives us a sense of purpose. So in a way I get.

Individually I like the term “work smarter, not harder”.

This planet, this system has resources and tech for everyone practically to not struggle. To live within comfortable means. It’s the greedy few who like watching the “rat race” that keeps us shackled as a whole

justjess

Superstar
Go back and read the post. If you lack reading comprehension skills (well no one uses words like 'nasty' after highschool so) that's your problem not mine.

Right, it's not like VC hasnt been talking about this FOR YEARS on the main site. Your drivel here is not worth the well-documented, well-written information that VC has provided over the years, hence the response you're getting.
Who are you? Have some courage and post as yourself lol

justjess

Superstar
Some may have their own buisness but chemtrails poisoning us , nuklear stations ruining our lands and they have Delta, ISIS to kill us physically. Guys we have to choose a side because their goal is to killl 90% of us.
Can’t solve all of it, I agree. Grow your own food and use an air filtration device are some small steps to lessen those things though.