How to decrease estrogen levels (in women)?

Daze

Superstar
Exercise (especially lift weights). Try to reduce extra body fat. Avoid food/water that is kept in plastic containers.

I could look up others, but these are pretty well known. Basically you want to increase your testosterone levels so increase your protein intake and move around more.

Adaptogenic herbs are used to balance hormone levels, if your body has too much of something or too little, they can restore them to balance. Might be worth looking into

Mini Contini

Established
Why would women want to decrease estrogen levels?
Because there’s chemicals added to almost everything (and soy too) that artificially increases estrogen levels. Levels too high cause many problems. Even if you are a woman, too high levels of estrogen ain’t good.

Imho, the following should work:

Diet/Intake-
Carbs = moderately Low
Fats = moderately High
Proteins = moderately High

Exercise. [Compound exercises, especially - HIIT, squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull-ups.]

Sound 8 hours sleep.

No stress.

Adipose tissue i.e. adipocytes (fat cells) are literal estrogen making factories.

OTOH, (skeletal) muscle tissue is exactly opposite to adipose tissue.

Adipose stores energy, doesn't burn. OTOH, there is no mechanism in muscle tissue/cell to store free energy and in fact a muscle cell burns energy all of the time, even during sleep time.

[Though muscle doesn't directly secrete testosterone, but more skeletal muscle cells/tissue forces the stored fat/energy out of the adipocytes because muscle cells/tissue asks for energy to burn all of the time. As per body's natural working, a squeezed adipocyte doesn't deserves to live for a longer period of time and will have to be removed/purged (not instantly, but in approx. 6 to 8 months of time; provided the adipocyte remains squeezed and no sudden calorie flood happens to the body; because a sudden surge in calories will again make the same squeezed adipocyte - fat/bloated; and when an adipocyte is bloated with stored energy, as per body, it deserves life)]

Mini Contini

Established
Breast cancer risk is increased with high estrogen - hope that is not the issue here

Green leafy veg was recommended to me, and as u said, lay off the soy
I have not been diagnosed with breast cancer, luckily. However, prevention and knowing the causes are the best. High estrogen level problems I'm suffering from are excess weight gain in the legs and knees, cellulite, and spider veins + varicose veins (and yet I'm in my early twenties!!)

Awoken2

Superstar
Recently here in the UK the msn were pushing the narrative of there being shortages of HRT for post menopausal women. I can't remember if they were blaming Russia for it but that's not important right now.

It was a big story that got coverage for a number of days. There were radio phone ins and debates on many channels.

So the story goes that millions of middle aged women up and down the country are struggling with some seriously debilitating effects of going through the menopause. Brain fogs, lack of concentration, anxiety, terrible hot sweats, loss of bladder control and depression were just some of the symptoms that have been attributed to the menopause.

My partner has suffered all of these symptoms over the last 18 months and she has really struggled. She has a demanding job role so these symptoms have been extremely difficult to cope with.

So she goes to the doctors, absolutely desperate for help and was prescribed HRT (estrogen)

This initially helped with her symptoms but gradually over time they started to come back. She went back and forth her her doctors and was given various different brands of HRT.

The point I'm making here is that a huge amount of women here in the UK are now dependent on HRT to help alleviate the symptoms of what could possibly be due to having too much estrogen in their systems so in effect they are now seriously overdosing on their estrogen intake and this perpetuates the problem.

This would also explain the increase in cancer cases over recent years.

So you have most women under 30 taking the pill and femming up the water supply each time they pee and then most women over 50 also taking estrogen and femming up the water also.

Add to that the leakage of BPA's from the plastics most of our food is wrapped in with estrogenised processed meats and it's no wonder we have countless millions of kids now questioning their own gender.

There are probably more scientific videos but I've just grabbed these quick to reiterate my point.

They are poisoning the well. One gender is all part of their sick master plan. We have all been witness to how the social engineering aspect of this has literally been shoved down our throat for quite some time now.

Ooooh I feel a song coming on....

I wonder if just walking is good? People keep suggesting all of these exercise routines that seem too complicating and boring. I find walking the best because at least you can have scenery to look at instead of being stuck in a building doing long and tedious exercises. Plus there's nothing wrong with a bit of fat on the body, just saying. It's a myth that we should have 2 percent body fat to be healthy. It's the opposite, actually.

Cutting seed oils out of your diet is important. They are hormone disruptors. Canola and soybean oils are in most processed food, salad dressings, fried foods. They're so harmful I consider them biological weapons. Just look at how they're made.
The irony of saying they're good for your heart in the video and then saying they're bleached, go through multiple chemical processes to make them seem edible. Animal fats, butter, olive oil (if it's pure), tallow are very good for you. Also avocado oil can be highly processed, it's not nessessarily good for you even though avocados are

I have not been diagnosed with breast cancer, luckily. However, prevention and knowing the causes are the best. High estrogen level problems I'm suffering from are excess weight gain in the legs and knees, cellulite, and spider veins + varicose veins (and yet I'm in my early twenties!!)
I just read this article that said collagen can help with cellulite

Lurking009

Veteran
Highly important, but there’s so much contradictive information out there.
It's like everyday there's a new $%#&ing rule on what we should/should not be taking, eating/not eating, doing/not doing, etc. And then the problem of which medical 'expert' to trust. Instead of doing their job and providing clear, safe, and consistent guidelines, the medical industry has created massive confusion and mistrust. None of them agree on anything and I've experienced this myself. Well done!

To be honest, I just want to flip them all off right now.

It's like everyday there's a new $%#&ing rule on what we should/should not be taking, eating/not eating, doing/not doing,
Exactly. This is why I don't listen to more than half of their bs. One moment they say coffee is good for you, the other, oh, it's horrible and can cause this issue or that cancer. I don't buy into any of it. It's best to go with what the body is comfortable with.

Lurking009

Veteran
Exactly. This is why I don't listen to more than half of their bs. One moment they say coffee is good for you, the other, oh, it's horrible and can cause this issue or that cancer. I don't buy into any of it. It's best to go with what the body is comfortable with.
Excellent advice. I only see women physicians for female health issues, and I just wish they could at least get on the same damn page. But even in the same clinic, I've run into different advice and opinions. Like... you all work together and you still can't figure it out?? And if they can't, how are we supposed to? It's very disconcerting.

The problem in finding what the body is comfortable with (when medically necessary) is that we still have to rely on a doctor to prescribe the correct solution. I just went through a horrible prescription experience with what is now my former clinic. I could not believe the level of incompetence and laziness.

Last edited:
Excellent advice. I only see women physicians for female health issues, and I just wish they could at least get on the same damn page. But even in the same clinic, I've run into different advice and opinions. Like... you all work together and you still can't figure it out?? And if they can't, how are we supposed to? It's very disconcerting.

The problem in finding what the body is comfortable with (when medically necessary) is that we still have to rely on a doctor to prescribe the correct solution. I just went through a horrible prescription experience with what is now my former clinic. I could not believe the level of incompetence and laziness.
Thank you, very much. It's ironic, isn't it? We would think that they should know the best, but it isn't always true. It's sad when they can't get everything together these days.
Exactly!! It seems they have such a small margin of what to prescribe, alot of it goes with what they were taught in medical schools, it's always the same one way of thinking. I've also had some bad experiences with the medication they prescribe, sorry you're going through that. They should be more knowledgeable and actually get to know their patients and what is better for their bodies and what isn't.

Lurking009

Veteran
Thank you, very much. It's ironic, isn't it? We would think that they should know the best, but it isn't always true. It's sad when they can't get everything together these days.
Exactly!! It seems they have such a small margin of what to prescribe, alot of it goes with what they were taught in medical schools, it's always the same one way of thinking. I've also had some bad experiences with the medication they prescribe, sorry you're going through that. They should be more knowledgeable and actually get to know their patients and what is better for their bodies and what isn't.
Here's the kicker - it was actually my INSURANCE company that saved the day. Having been on a particular medication before, I knew exactly what I needed [and worked] but the doc's office claimed I had to try 2 other meds first before my insurance would approve the one I wanted. Called my insurance and they confirmed. After trying 2 meds which did not work, doc's office then suddenly claimed I needed to try 4 meds total before insurance would kick in. WTF?? Called insurance again and they assured me I met the requirements and was good to go with the med I wanted. Unbelievably it took several more calls to the doc's office while they continued to throw garbage drugs at me [which I ignored] before they finally conceded. So, it was actually doctors who were fighting tooth and nail for me to go through 4 unnecessary prescriptions to get to the one I needed. It was utterly insane but everything is sorted thanks to my insurance co.

Anyway, I appreciate your response very much and I hope you're now sorted regarding medication, as well.

Here's the kicker - it was actually my INSURANCE company that saved the day. Having been on a particular medication before, I knew exactly what I needed [and worked] but the doc's office claimed I had to try 2 other meds first before my insurance would approve the one I wanted. Called my insurance and they confirmed. After trying 2 meds which did not work, doc's office then suddenly claimed I needed to try 4 meds total before insurance would kick in. WTF?? Called insurance again and they assured me I met the requirements and was good to go with the med I wanted. Unbelievably it took several more calls to the doc's office while they continued to throw garbage drugs at me [which I ignored] before they finally conceded. So, it was actually doctors who were fighting tooth and nail for me to go through 4 unnecessary prescriptions to get to the one I needed. It was utterly insane but everything is sorted thanks to my insurance co.

Anyway, I appreciate your response very much and I hope you're now sorted regarding medication, as well.
Wow. That's crazy. Doctors aren't even doctors these days! They just throw pills at people. This is sad that your doctor was doing this. They don't seem qualified to even help anyone with medical issues. I find it's possible that the more pills they push, the more money they make. This doctor should of automatically understood where your insurance was coming from.
You're very welcome!! Thank you! Thankfully this was a while ago, and I'm not even taking medication anymore lol