How To Deal With Trolls

Trenton

Veteran
Do you actually regularly troll for fun? I hope it's only the digging gently in the ribs, or tickling variety.
I wouldn't troll people for real. Maybe be facetious sometimes, nothing more haha.

I actually do believe in CT in general and care about the truth. Even if my brand of Truth isn't the same as others it's no skin off my nose. So long as someone isn't outright immoral in their ideologies.

Then I'd have no qualms messing with them.

Biotio

Established

Tatilina

Star
This is the extreme lengths that corporations will go to in the attempt to destroy those who aim to educate those who wish to look after themselves.

"Monsanto hired thousands of trolls to try to destroy me..."

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-07-monsanto-funneled-huge-dollars-to-front-groups-like-the-genetic-literacy-project-to-attack-anti-gmo-activists-such-as-the-health-ranger-court-documents-reveal.html
This is very sad and makes me sick to my stomach the lengths people will go to try and oppress and silence someone. I remember my biology teacher talking about Monsanto's briefly in class. He told us that farmer's fields that were next to a field growing with crops growing from monsanto's seeds that weren't using monsanto's seeds that if the farmer using their seeds somehow ended up on a non-monsanto field, that they can be sued and have their farm shut down. I try my best not to buy any produce from the US ir from Mexico. I have noticed a few times going grocery shopping that some of the fruits like strawberries, grapes and rasberries were huge, like abnormally huge. My husband and I eat more fresh fruits and vegetables more than anything else, so we are very picky during winter until we can buy our produce from the farmer's market.