How to deal with this knowledge

KingPinx

Rookie
Hi everyone,

what I would like to ask you is: How does the information you get on this site affect your behavior/your daily life?

Do you still listen to popular music and go to the movies or do you try to avoid the entertainment industry? Do you try to eat healthier and workout? Did you change your usage of social media and mobile phones? Etc...

Every aspect would be interesting to read about.

Dalit

Star
Hi everyone,

what I would like to ask you is: How does the information you get on this site affect your behavior/your daily life?
I've vastly changed my diet and adopted more healthy behaviors even though I had planned to do so before this site. I'm careful what I watch and listen to and presume that everyone has an agenda. I'm not as trusting as I used to be, but that is good. I think more critically (critical thinking not just being critical for the sake of being critical) and am shocked that some friends and family seem to not question and think critically. Maybe I'm too introspective for them, but I think it's good to question and critically evaluate things.
Do you still listen to popular music and go to the movies or do you try to avoid the entertainment industry? Do you try to eat healthier and workout? Did you change your usage of social media and mobile phones? Etc...

See within your quote above after the 1st paragraph. Not sure why it posted that way.

Thunderian

Superstar
Hi everyone,

There's not a whole lot of truth on this site, so I wouldn't recommend anyone come here for information. If you have truth, please spread it on the forums, but don't expect it in return. :)

What I mean is, you can read the mainstream media's take on something and then come here and see about the exact same opinion, passed as truth. As far as conspiracies go, unsubstantiated rumor is passed around and around, gaining an apparent coating of veracity with each recounting, until no one cares that it was bullshit to begin with. That's not how you get to the truth. It doesn't seem to matter how implausible or far-fetched a story might be, or how thinly sourced -- the narrative always seems to matter more than the facts, so just make sure you verify everything you read.

To answer your questions, though ...

I don't listen to popular music really, but there are still a lot of good things to watch for entertainment. This is the golden age of blockbuster superhero movies, and I am loving it. If you're aware of the biases and hidden messages in them, there's no reason to stop enjoying good movies and TV shows. Just don't pay attention to the personal drama or political opinions of the stars.

We generally eat healthy-ish. Home-cooked meals, with semi-regular trips to McDonald's (or Fatburger, if we're feeling fancy). Having children keeps you pretty active, but before they came along, my wife and I went for regular walks together, and she would do yoga and I would work out.

We don't do social media very much. We deleted our Facebook profiles, and don't engage in much personal social media activity. I follow some accounts on Twitter and my wife has an Instagram account so she can see pictures of tiaras and cakes.

I just got an iPhone, after being a Blackberry guy for years. I kind of went into shock as I realized how much the phone was learning and now knows about me, but at the end of the day, what can I do? If the powers that be want to know where I am, or what I'm doing, I'm sure there are more ways than my iPhone for them to find out, but it's pretty amazing how easy we make it for them. George Orwell was wrong about one thing in 1984 -- we won't be forced to have Telescreens. We'll pick them out and pay for them ourselves, then carry them everywhere we go.

Just consume product and get excited for the next product.
Not the best aproach

If you are asking how to deal with the existence of evil, it is a profound query. What is the purpose of evil in the world? It is to galvanize and strengthen the appearance of the Good. Learn to discriminate what evil is, learn what its essence is, what things we call "evil" share, what gives something that distinction, and live your life with the values of the Good

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Hi everyone,

I don't watch TV or go to movies anymore. Never been into social media. I collect vinyl, mainly classic rock, knowing full well my rock heroes are 'on the square'. Definitely try to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise. Try to keep away from WI-fi and cell towers - everything is hardwired. Use my cell phone occasionally. Enjoy reading the NT or books on suppressed history or occult knowledge. Try to avoid the mall and stupid people.

Thunderian

Superstar
Not the best aproach

If you are asking how to deal with the existence of evil, it is a profound query. What is the purpose of evil in the world? It is to galvanize and strengthen the appearance of the Good. Learn to discriminate what evil is, learn what its essence is, what things we call "evil" share, what gives something that distinction, and live your life with the values of the Good
Get over yourself.

KingPinx

Rookie
Well thank you for your answers so far. By knowledge I was rather referring to the articles on the main page - not neccesarily the forum itself.

I was asking this question because for myself all this info about the occult elite (or hidden powers) was and is highly interesting. I have been dealing with various topics (satanism, occultism, secret societys) etc for a couple of years now - just out of interest. But I always had problems with integrating this knowledge into my daily life.

Like: Ok well there are some extremely rich and powerful people out there that view the masses as a heard of fools that have to be manipulated and thus controlled. Well, there probably are a lot of celebs under the influence of handlers and the effects of MK. On top of that every music video I watch is packed with occult, rather dark imagery and symbolism. Oh well ... so what now?

There is no practical use of all this info for my daily life somehow. Even if I read the Secret Teachings of All Ages I was assured that our ancient history is nothing like I was told about at school. But then ... what?

So the important question to me is: How can I put that knowledge into use - besides having some interesting reads.

-I got more critical in my thinking
-I got aware of symbols surrounding me
-I got very interested in the occult and hidden knowledge
-I started to be more careful about what music I like (I cant listen so songs or watch movies the same as "before"). Ok ... right now I am binge watching Music Videos by Billie Eilish. Why? Because it fascinates me how you can put this imagery into peoples faces without them getting it. Are there really people out there who watch "All good girls go to hell" and do not recognise her portraying satan(a)?

But there also appeared some reoccurring questions as to why and how these things happen.

Why do celebs need to be broken and put under MK control? Why is fame and money not enough to keep them in line? Who are the people that turn people into beta kittens and how do those people spend there free time... ;) What does a MK celeb do after his/her performance? Go into a closed and switch off like a robot? Do they even enjoy their fame and money? Why does everyone need to flex the 666 hand gesture and one-eye sign all the time? They all know they are part of the club, dont they? Not EVERY single magazine cover needs to poke that sign into my face...

You see, some rather simple questions remain and some are meant rather ironically than serious. But you get the point. I hopem

Ok enough from my side for now. Its your turn again.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why do celebs need to be broken and put under MK control? Why is fame and money not enough to keep them in line?
Under MK control they are puppets who will do or say anything. They will follow orders and the satanic cabel will use their celebrity(which they created) to push any agenda or narrative. No questions asked.

Who are the people that turn people into beta kittens
According to Fritz Springmeier, beta, monarch and other forms of MK is done through alphabet agencies and military.

What does a MK celeb do after his/her performance? Go into a closed and switch off like a robot?
I think only a robot or a clone might do that. I can only imagine MK celebs lead pretty normal lives, for a celebrity, until they get triggered of course. They all have handlers and/or entourages that monitor, control and direct their day to day lives in some way.

Why does everyone need to flex the 666 hand gesture and one-eye sign all the time? They all know they are part of the club, dont they? Not EVERY single magazine cover needs to poke that sign into my face...
I believe its about having the masses, especially youth, accept the luciferian doctrine of the NWO. That's why it's no longer hidden. It's out there because they want it out there. They need to destroy the Christian religion.
Madonna's satanic performance at the Eurovision Awards this past spring was very shocking and revealing. I interpreted it as a direct communication from the cabal to the world. I believe if anyone has been MK'd - it's Madonna.