How The Media Portrays Muslims

marcecar10

Established
I think the Muslim Brotherhood has a deal with the Zionists. Israel gets the Levant, MB gets the West. Clinton and the Democrats are surrounded and infiltrated by MB, French politicians are surrounded by the MB, Western politicians are approving the construction of dozens if not hundreds of mosques while tearing down churches. Mayor of London is a muslim. To quote Rabbi David Touitou: "Islam is the broomstick of Israel" to finally get rid of 2,000 years of Christianity. To faciliate the Islamification of the Christian world, our media establishment has to defend the huge waves of muslim migration and deflect accountability for the terror attacks that go along with it.
Why every Christian on this site believes Islam is just a machiavellian ideology founded only yo destroy Christianity and Western values? I mean, there isn't this treat for Jews, Buddhists, Orthodoxs, Hinduists, Sikhs,...

mecca

Superstar
There's no real left wing in American politics. The republicans and democrats all support the same thing...except the democrats try to look good which makes them not be so drastic in their policies.

Why every Christian on this site believes Islam is just a machiavellian ideology founded only yo destroy Christianity and Western values? I mean, there isn't this treat for Jews, Buddhists, Orthodoxs, Hinduists, Sikhs,...
If you're arguing Islam is Israel's broomstick to wipe out Buddhism, Zoroastrians or other faiths as well, then I'm not arguing that. But the biggest false prophet in Judaism and Kabbalah remains Jesus, so you have that.

marcecar10

Established
If you're arguing Islam is Israel's broomstick to wipe out Buddhism, Zoroastrians or other faiths as well, then I'm not arguing that. But the biggest false prophet in Judaism and Kabbalah remains Jesus, so you have that.
Why are you talking about false propuesta? Is Judaism bad now, I though we were against Zionism? Islam is no one's pawn to destroy anyone's faith. It remains same as the other, just another faith.

Devine

Star
To understand why AND how America corporate news media have been getting away with placing Muslims in a negative light, we must remember the history of how the Hollywood & even the Independent film industry have been placing Middle Easterners in a negative life via racial stereotypes:
http://arabface.us/
cool idea for a site but it should have had more pics i can think of more examples

Lisa

Superstar
Fox is going left??? Lmao

They have a trump love session every morning watch john Oliver's episode from a week or two ago for a compilation of it
It has been reported by the media that the son of the owner of Fox News is a leftie and is wanting to take it in that direction. That that's why oreilly was really out and that hannity thinks he's the only one left. Read some of it a couple of weeks ago. I saw that fox dropped to 3rd in the ratings because of it all. That's what I read anyway...don't watch them so I don't know for sure.

justjess

Superstar
I have no idea if that's true but even if it is fox is currently not leaning anywhere near left or even center.

Bill o Reilly was let go because his scandals finally piled up too high.

Why are you talking about false propuesta? Is Judaism bad now, I though we were against Zionism? Islam is no one's pawn to destroy anyone's faith. It remains same as the other, just another faith.
I just stated a fact, man. Jesus is according to Judaism the biggest false prophet and the greatest enemy the Israelites have ever had. I'm not saying Islam is a pawn, I'm saying that Israel would love to see Ishmael wipe out Esau. If you're against Zionism you should be against Judaism, because Zionism has always been Judaic. Secularism is just an aspect of Judaism. As a Jew, you're not required to believe in Yahweh to belong to Yahweh's chosen people.