How "the government" created the Minneso-tah event

elsbet

Superstar
I wonder how big these riots really are. The media is notorious for filming and talking about events of 25-50 people with maybe a dumpster fire and making it seem like mass chaos of thousands

Again, its rather curious that when Coronavirus was raging, Bill Barr wanted indefinite detention powers. Imagine that now, if his wish had been granted.....Given that "they" were anticipating chaos, whether now or later in the year.

Another interesting bit is the VA's purchases of riot gear
yeah they have been preparing for this, they know that the damn will eventually break.

The fraternal order of police continue to execute people and spit in the face of the citizenry by protecting these savages. Many of them trained in Israel.

It was all inevitable.

Maes17

Superstar
I have no problem if they don't believe any of this stuff, it's their right. As long as they're thinking critically is all that matters, which people who do are noticing things that don't make sense.
And that’s all I really expect out of people. We shouldn’t impose our views on others. It can lead to resentment/hostility. I always try to look at an argument from the opposing perspective. To understand reasoning.

Overall humans like to be right. When it’s one way vs another. You tend to get those violent reactions

Maes17

Superstar
yeah they have been preparing for this, they know that the damn will eventually break.

The fraternal order of police continue to execute people and spit in the face of the citizenry by protecting these savages. Many of them trained in Israel.

It was all inevitable.
Continue to question authority and the police state. But also realize some law enforcement personnel are caught in the crossfire.

I was saying stuff on emotion the other day. Now that I’ve settled down. Think and look at the individual aggitators. Not the collective group

polymoog

Superstar
Idk Moog. I know you’re not a nike guy. I respect your stance on that.

Nike just hits me in the feels with some of the advertising and because I grew up on it.
you missed the point completely. i was not implying anything about buying mainstream goods.
i was drawing a comparison between the fact that advertisers need to hit their consumer 5 times with the advertisement before the consumer considers a purchase and the fact that talking to a normie should take 5 times before something clicks in their head to research it further. in other words, you need to keep talking to them until a spark is lit in their head.

Maes17

Superstar
you missed the point completely. i was not implying anything about buying mainstream goods.
i was drawing a comparison between the fact that advertisers need to hit their consumer 5 times with the advertisement before the consumer considers a purchase and the fact that talking to a normie should take 5 times before something clicks in their head to research it further. in other words, you need to keep talking to them until a spark is lit in their head.
Even then. You can only talk to someone so much.
Some people will wake, some won’t.

It all stems to personal beliefs/identity.

Maes17

Superstar
Maybe Soros shipped them in, like he did that other time. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.
Even if it’s not Soros. The thing is these protest are being influenced to more violent responses. Which hurts the general message of these protest.

There are a lot of blacks out there who want their communities to prosper. They’ll protest but won’t go out there looting/rioting. That’s an entire different ball game being influenced by another group or individual making blacks loot and riot

elsbet

Superstar
The state of Minnesota. After an investigation showed the jail records proved the opposite.
Jail records... hmm. And I thought it was Missouri.

I wonder if we are speaking of the same incident.

You might be interested in what RSJ has to say:

What was the third video? It’s already gone, must have been good

im seeing this now as a mass psycho-social operation. From “lockdown”, total restriction, to lawlessness, total unleashing of passion. I do think this was planned in this way. I think next will be a new lockdown, martial law, and then the total unleashment through globalism, one world order. Don’t fall for the mass pay ops. This is meant to damage your mind and heart. Do something every day to stay healthy, sane, and balanced