How "the government" created the Minneso-tah event

I think they've been trying to get people to react.

the lynching of the jogger in Georgia

the shooting of a black woman in her own home

and now the public snuff film

thats how they do this. They kill people knowing people will react, and then they step in with their "solution" Martial law. They've been trying to set this off, and the straw broke the camels back.

Surley

Established
Ok I just found this out. I had no idea and never remembered it,but July 17 2014 in NY there was another killing of a black man over selling cigarettes with out tax or something stupid, His Name was Eric Garner.While he was being chocked to death by a white cop, several cops were on top of him one put hi m in a choke hold and killed him. Guess what he was saying?11 times before he died, I CANT BREATHE... SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON!!

Ok I just found this out. I had no idea and never remembered it,but July 17 2014 in NY there was another killing of a black man over selling cigarettes with out tax or something stupid, His Name was Eric Garner.While he was being chocked to death by a white cop, several cops were on top of him one put hi m in a choke hold and killed him. Guess what he was saying?11 times before he died, I CANT BREATHE... SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON!!
nothing wierd is going on

saying "i cant breathe" would be something you would say if you are gasping for air, and trying to get somebody to stop choking you.

Surley

Established
nothing wierd is going on

saying "i cant breathe" would be something you would say if you are gasping for air, and trying to get somebody to stop choking you.
pretty much the exact same scenario. and a bunch of freemasonic number symbolism. Murdering a innocent black man Captured on video for all to watch, And what punishment did the cop get? pretty much nothing, five years later he lost his job.The fact that they are video taping murder to share to the masses is pretty telling. Obviously they are trying to outrage the public. I guess the Eric Garner murder didn't get the desired effect. This time they sent in their paid agents of destruction.They have already proved that most of the rioters are not from the area and are being brought in from other areas.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ritchie From Boston discusses the second wave psy-op in Minneapolis and the plan for more chaos and violence to spread like a virus across the US. All by design to further the NWO - Order Out Of Chaos.

SECOND WAVE: CIVIL WAR (ORDO AB CHAO)

Riptide

Established
How dumb that ever since that Purge movie came out, people use it as inspiration and an excuse to act like this. I hate how that movie is glorified and so often mentioned.

justjess

Superstar
Unless you’re burning down the Rothschild manors, bilderberg meetings, cfr, Mike pompeos house, Epsteins buddy’s, you’re not even scratching the power structure
Do you have the addresses? Send me a pm. I’ll get right on it.

justjess

Superstar
i was speaking in a implicit way. If you burn down the rothschild manner, the people that practically own all money, they will happily build a new one
Ahh.. another fatalist. Gotcha. No way to win so might as well not even try. Is that what all this really is? You guys are scared to lose what you have - even though you know it’s shit - so you’ll make an enemy out of those who want to fight for better instead of the ones keeping you stuck in the shit?

justjess

Superstar
if you really want to stick it to the architects of control, wake people up. get out on the streets and talk to people, letting them know they are being manipulated.
You know how long I’ve been here? Do you think I haven’t been on that for quite some time already? People wake up when they want to. Most prefer not to have to think about it. When I see an opportunity I take it though.

Ahh.. another fatalist. Gotcha. No way to win so might as well not even try. Is that what all this really is? You guys are scared to lose what you have - even though you know it’s shit - so you’ll make an enemy out of those who want to fight for better instead of the ones keeping you stuck in the shit?
Absolutely not. What moog said is literally what I was going to say. What good is all the power, gusto, rage, if you don’t know where to direct it. Thsts the whole point of this operation. People need to know what’s really going on. Otherwise you just get groups breaking windows thinking somehow the power structure is affected. That is literally what they designed. You think the media would be all happy go lucky look how exciting if people did this to bilderberg meetings? What about when the biggest changes to central banking in 50 years that took place back in March? No, they know very well how to direct the masses, and all the emotion and feelings of righteousness is exactly what they wanted.

plato said the only virtue that matters is wisdom. If you have all the courage in the world, it doesn’t matter unless you know what to do with it.

know for sure, this was planned, not organic. It doesn’t mean the police in America aren’t a brutal force. Every American man has been harassed by the police in their life guarantee. Do you think they would start a revolution over some bullshit? No. But it does absolutely zero to the power structure, and it’s ends will in fact help it.

Maes17

Superstar
You know how long I’ve been here? Do you think I haven’t been on that for quite some time already? People wake up when they want to. Most prefer not to have to think about it. When I see an opportunity I take it though.
There is only so much you can do. I’ve tried at one point.
Got labeled a tin hat wearer.

Although I am impressed by my brother and our detail crew at work. They think critically and we have some discussions like this.