How "the government" created the Minneso-tah event

justjess

Superstar
It's a government operation.
It's a Langley gift.
Are there other actors?
It involves the media and that spells CIA-- Operation Mockingbird.
I agree it’s a government operation. The police have been and always will be used by the government - they are a part of the government. And the government has been known to use other militia type groups in the past. And any other group they can tbh.

justjess

Superstar
So I’m watching diners, drive ins and dives to try to get my brain to shut up... and what restaurant is featured? Ghandi Mahal.. the Indian restaurant in Minneapolis that was just burned in the riots, the one that the owner spoke out in support of the protests anyway. I don’t believe in coincidences but I have no clue what that means..

US intelligence agencies have orchestrated events like this in dozens of countries for decades, why would people think they couldn’t do it at home. Operating through a “righteous cause” is always the modus operandi. This shit is nothing less than a science to them. I found it strange that the media was saying on an above video .”there is no doubt that these riots will spread throughout the country.” Im sure there really was no doubt.

endgames? Militarization of the police no doubt. Further divisions of the public. Further draconian measures. General chaos and dismantling of normal life. I’m sure there will be lots of “SOLUTIONS” coming our way soon. What they couldn’t accomplish with corona will be done through this.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
US intelligence agencies has orchestrated events like this in dozens of countries for decades, why would people think they couldn’t do it at home. Operating through a “righteous cause” is always the modus operandi. This shit is nothing less than a science to them. I found it strange that the media was saying on an above video .”there is no doubt that these riots will spread throughout the country.” Im sure there really was no doubt.

endgames? Militarization of the police no doubt. Further divisions of the public. Further draconian measures. General chaos and dismantling of normal life. I’m sure there will be lots of “SOLUTIONS” coming our way soon. What they couldn’t accomplish with corona will be done through this.
Guess we should burn down as much as we can while we still can then, huh?

Guess we should burn down as much as we can while we still can then, huh?
Unless you’re burning down the Rothschild manors, bilderberg meetings, cfr, Mike pompeos house, Epsteins buddy’s, you’re not even scratching the power structure

Most people don’t have access to those places or even know where they are. Trump towers and banks should be close enough
It’s nothing more than a symbolic gesture. The surveillance state was brought in with covid, what they couldn’t do with that was start the police state.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah and the police state was already here too. But things consolidated in the last few months in a big way
I don’t know if it consolidated or people just finally started noticing because they’ve been forced to sit still and maybe actually think for a second.

Riptide

Established

justjess

Superstar

Lyfe

Star

"Last night (was) a mockery of pretending this about George Floyd's death or inequities," Gov. Tim Walz said in a news conference. He asserted unrest has become about outsiders -- largely not Minnesotans -- "attacking civil society (and) instilling fear and disrupting our great cities."

Walz and the mayors of Minneapolis and St. Paul said vandals are largely nonresidents of the cities with no interest in Floyd's death. The state's "communities of color ... were out fighting hand in hand," he said, to try to save businesses, some that took generations to build, that were under attack.

Every person arrested Friday night in St. Paul was from out of state, Mayor Melvin Carter said.

justjess

Superstar
John Harrington, commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, said there were approximately 40 arrests across St. Paul and Minneapolis on Friday night. He said some of those protesting had been linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

Lyfe

Star
Its obvious they were paid off and served the purpose of provocateurs, especially when I posted yesterday that there was an eyewitness account of a lady that reported people from out of town being bussed in when this all started to happen.